• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Charges against Robert Kraft likely to be dropped

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
The Florida solicitor general and his staff have decided not to seek another appeal of the solicitation case against New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft, the office of Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody said Monday.

Last month, a state appeals court sided with a lower court decision to throw out video evidence in a solicitation of prostitution case against Kraft.

"We were disappointed by the Fourth District's decision," Kylie Mason, the attorney general's press secretary, told CNN.

It is good to see a good man like Robert Kraft get some vindication. Not only was his 4th amendment rights violated, his reputation and good name tarnished.

Him getting over 1.2 million masks from China to America. He donated several millions of dollars to social justice causes. He deserved better than this.

If you have enough money and can afford an expensive lawyer you can get away with a lot more than the average person.

If you have enough money and can afford an expensive lawyer you can get away with a lot more than the average person.

What was his crime exactly? Getting a massage? Goodness, whatever happened to freedom and liberty.

What was his crime exactly? Getting a massage? Goodness, whatever happened to freedom and liberty.

Soliciting sexual favors for a happy ending is illegal. But like I said when you can afford a high priced lawyer to get you off, you can do more than those who aren't as wealthy and get away with it.

I say let the sexually reckless destroy themselves if they want. I don't give a hoot about prosecuting them.

It's his wife he has to face. or sugar baby, or whatever. gross.

I say let the sexually reckless destroy themselves if they want. I don't give a hoot about prosecuting them.

It's his wife he has to face. or sugar baby, or whatever. gross.

Robert Kraft is a single man.

Back
Top Bottom