• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chaos In Minneapolis: Looting Occurring In the City, Tear Gas Being Used

And the unions and the entire cop culture is devoted to protecting the bad ones.

I know Chicago cops. Ive hung out with them. I’ve been in the private ‘cop and firefighter bars’. Fun guys- but often racist as all get out and very, very distrustful if anyone. I understand how they got that way, but the entire culture of the force is aligned against changing that.

It’s a really tough job. I know of a few guys who have killed themselves because of the stress and, probably, the self loathing they felt from the things they did, the things they saw, and the things they would inevitably see again.

I don’t know how to fix it. But I can see the problem, and it’s amazing that some can’t see it at all.

i have a LOT of cop friends too

None are inner city cops which is a whole different animal than being a suburban cop

Two of them work in PG county in Maryland, in a pretty rough area....

But we still arent talking Chitown or Watts, or NYC, or Baltimore

There are bad apples in the barrel...and they are weeded out (not fast enough apparently)
i dont see how you can do this better than they do....they administer tests bot mental and physical to try and get the best candidates....and others never make it through the academies....

i just dont know a better way

As to the idiot saying "There was damage to his neck so the cops didnt kill him!" UFC fighters and Ju Jitsu fighters choke eachother out without damage all the time, and sometimes the fighter even verbally says to the ref "IM OK" with his voice and holds a thumbs up. Then 10 second later is passed out. If the fighter were to hold the choke for another 10 seconds the mans heart would stop. All with zero damage to the neck.

i have a LOT of cop friends too

None are inner city cops which is a whole different animal than being a suburban cop

Two of them work in PG county in Maryland, in a pretty rough area....

But we still arent talking Chitown or Watts, or NYC, or Baltimore

There are bad apples in the barrel...and they are weeded out (not fast enough apparently)
i dont see how you can do this better than they do....they administer tests bot mental and physical to try and get the best candidates....and others never make it through the academies....

i just dont know a better way

The suburban cops I know are fine. But I don’t know any suburban guys from tough burbs.

But the city guys....

There’s gotta be a better way.

As to the idiot saying "There was damage to his neck so the cops didnt kill him!" UFC fighters and Ju Jitsu fighters choke eachother out without damage all the time, and sometimes the fighter even verbally says to the ref "IM OK" with his voice and holds a thumbs up. Then 10 second later is passed out. If the fighter were to hold the choke for another 10 seconds the mans heart would stop. All with zero damage to the neck.

Which is why BJJ should be included in police training, imo. Police officers are trained to use the force of their knee on a person's back, when the person is resisting arrest. This leads to sloppy implementation of the technique, or just incorrectly using it on the wrong part of the body. Your supposed to apply your weight in the suspects back so that other officers can cuff him. So its possible that Chauvin had been using the technique to get Floyd cuffed, and then inappropriately applied the knee to his neck if he was still resisting, and then moved his knee from Floyd's back to his neck.

You sure do become vile when you're triggered. There's thousands of people roaming the streets burning American cities at the moment, but you're questioning my upbringing and then making Nazi-like comments like 'affront to human breeding'.

Some liberals are reasonable folks who actually practice the tolerance for others that is professed to be one of the core values of the philosophy. Then there are others who reek of pig excrement, and nauseate any man in their vicinity. Those types of liberals aren't breeding, instead choosing to abort their children, to 'fight climate change', or some other mentally destitute illogic.

The top ten states in fertility & birth rates are all RED lursa. In their attempt to get rid of white families who don't think like they do, white liberals are in fact making themselves extinct.

I see no actual refutation of the basic argument here. I dont expect much from you at this point...

And I doubt many white liberals care if they remain the majority or not...I dont expect you to understand that either. That you even write it like it matters is sad.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

If . . . .

Last edited:
The" President " of Venezuela, Guaido, has already expressed support for the American people who have taken up the fight against police brutality?
Such an implacable freedom fighter simply does not have the right to remain silent. He should thank ordinary Americans.

I see no actual refutation of the basic argument here. I dont expect much from you at this point...

And I doubt many white liberals care if they remain the majority or not...I dont expect you to understand that either. That you even write it like it matters is sad.

The basic argument is still nature vs nurture, and neither one of us is going to change the other's mind. Socioeconomic conditions have slowly but steadily improved for blacks and Latinos, but test scores haven't. What you're looking for is junk data, like the dropout rate having declined, which is touted in educational journals, news articles, and the like, without explaining the fact that academic standards declined with them. Testing was deemed a road block to black and Latino graduation rates. So, get rid of the testing standards, and voila- more minority kids graduate. Then when they enroll for college, they learn that their reading skills are at a 7th grade level, their math skills are sub-par, and they end up pursuing a degree in a nonessential field, like sociology. Removing the SAT & ACT tests are going to do what exactly? It's going to further give students the false hope that they are at a higher academic level than they actually are.

The basic argument is still nature vs nurture, and neither one of us is going to change the other's mind. Socioeconomic conditions have slowly but steadily improved for blacks and Latinos, but test scores haven't. What you're looking for is junk data, like the dropout rate having declined, which is touted in educational journals, news articles, and the like, without explaining the fact that academic standards declined with them. Testing was deemed a road block to black and Latino graduation rates. So, get rid of the testing standards, and voila- more minority kids graduate. Then when they enroll for college, they learn that their reading skills are at a 7th grade level, their math skills are sub-par, and they end up pursuing a degree in a nonessential field, like sociology. Removing the SAT & ACT tests are going to do what exactly? It's going to further give students the false hope that they are at a higher academic level than they actually are.

Have socio-economic conditions improved? White cops and white men are still slaughtering innocent black men. Floyd was a allegedly a forger. That's not an executable offense. Arbery was innocent of any crime.

The very fact that you think and act on the crap you write shows a) that you sadly represent a lot of others out in society and b) your thinking (lordy it's hard to even call it that) and actions are then enacted on people of color, influencing their beliefs and behavior.

What you ignored and the sociological and psychological experts agree on is that testing is focused on the social framework of middleclass white people and thus, is not interpreted the same as poor people, people of color, etc etc. And they are trying to make the testing more balanced but that is difficult because as I've also written, all people's experience is different. And yes, growing up in socio-economically challenging environments CAN inhibit learning...but not intellect.

You believe what you believe, accepting BS data that supports what you want to believe, because you need to feel superior to others. And IMO, that's because of "your nUrture, the environment you grew up in." And that's what we need to change...people developing socially maladapted, even crippled, like that.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Can you confirm that that photo was taken at precisely the same moment as the other one?

If you can’t, then it’s totally meaningless, as the officer could have easily removed his hand from his pocket as he conducted the killing.
Really? You are going to deflect with that stupid nonsense? Precisely the same moment when it clearly shows a different moment? Really? Your reply is stupid deflective nonsense and a reflection of piss poor thought.

1. The image was provided to show you his hand was gloved. That it was in a dark glove, which his pants were also.
2. I made allowances for human differences in eyesight and for different perception based on monitor display becasue I knew the colors and outline were hard to distinguish.

You either need better eyes or need to get your thought processes checked into.

Most folks understand that a pocket opening is higher up on the pants and that a pocket opening does not wrap itself around the wrist like a glove does. But not you.
You want to see something entirely different just so you can cast further aspersion on him. That is biased and sad.
You apparently couldn't even be bothered to watch the video show his hand move from his leg. (and it does not show him taking his hand from a pocket)

Here is an even better image showing the distinction between his gloved hand and the pants.

29minn-complaint-chauvin-superJumbo.jpg

Have socio-economic conditions improved? White cops and white men are still slaughtering innocent black men. Floyd was a allegedly a forger. That's not an executable offense. Arbery was innocent of any crime.

Blacks kill more twice as many white people per year than vice versa lursa. Now it is you who is being willfully ignorant.

"Blacks killed twice as many whites (500 in 2015) as whites killed blacks (229 in 2015)."

Larry Elder: Black Man Killed by Two White Men – Cue the ‘Race’ Hysteria - Alpha News

This statement is a lie, "White cops and white men are still slaughtering innocent black men.".....or, you're not just not consulting with data anymore to arrive at this conclusion.

Last edited:
The very fact that you think and act on the crap you write shows a) that you sadly represent a lot of others out in society and b) your thinking (lordy it's hard to even call it that) and actions are then enacted on people of color, influencing their beliefs and behavior.

You have no evidence of what my actions are in life.

You have no evidence that I mistreat minorities irl.

Lol, you claim that I'm influencing the behavior of people of color, while having no evidence to support your other claims. So when blacks murder white people, and rape white women, its probably my fault in your view..

What you ignored and the sociological and psychological experts agree on is that testing is focused on the social framework of middleclass white people and thus, is not interpreted the same as poor people, people of color, etc etc. And they are trying to make the testing more balanced but that is difficult because as I've also written, all people's experience is different. And yes, growing up in socio-economically challenging environments CAN inhibit learning...but not intellect.

I'm actually glad you made this statement, because East Asians outperform white Europeans on tests that are supposedly unfair to minorities, because the tests represent the 'social framework of middleclass white people'. Asian culture is of course not white European culture, and Asian students experience socioeconomic hardship, language barriers, & cultural differences too in this country. Why do they then academically outscore white, black, and Latino students, on average? Did they somehow master the social framework of middleclass white people, and why are they able to when blacks and Latinos can't?

Last edited:
You believe what you believe, accepting BS data that supports what you want to believe, because you need to feel superior to others. And IMO, that's because of "your nUrture, the environment you grew up in." And that's what we need to change...people developing socially maladapted, even crippled, like that.

Telling young people that their shortcomings are the fault of white people is going to increase the number of maladapted, 'criopled' people lursa. Does the rioter's behavior not strike you as maladapted? You probably shouldn't be given any position of power or influence in this country. Look what your worldview has wrought on the nation.

Last edited:
Really? You are going to deflect with that stupid nonsense? Precisely the same moment when it clearly shows a different moment? Really? Your reply is stupid deflective nonsense and a reflection of piss poor thought.

1. The image was provided to show you his hand was gloved. That it was in a dark glove, which his pants were also.
2. I made allowances for human differences in eyesight and for different perception based on monitor display becasue I knew the colors and outline were hard to distinguish.

You either need better eyes or need to get your thought processes checked into.

Most folks understand that a pocket opening is higher up on the pants and that a pocket opening does not wrap itself around the wrist like a glove does. But not you.
You want to see something entirely different just so you can cast further aspersion on him. That is biased and sad.
You apparently couldn't even be bothered to watch the video show his hand move from his leg. (and it does not show him taking his hand from a pocket)

Here is an even better image showing the distinction between his gloved hand and the pants.

iLol.

So in other words, you can’t actually confirm it, but you are so desperate to try and justify this killing that you are clinging to any straw, no matter how thin, that you fantasize proves.....something.

Telling young people that their shortcomings are the fault of white people is going to increase the number of maladapted, 'criopled' people lursa. Do the rioter's behavior not strike you as maladapted? You probably shouldn't be given any position of power or influence in this country. Look what your worldview has wrought on the nation.

Coming from the guy whose ideology left Germany(and every other country which adopted it) a burnt out wreck, that’s laughable hypocritical.

Germany rebuilt tiger, why can't Detroit?

Germany had the benefit of vast amounts of money getting poured in by the US.

Conservatives would have a mental breakdown at the thought of so much money getting spent on minorities they hate.

Detroit is also an example of what happens when you focus a city on one main industry and that industry goes into decline.

I didn’t notice that before. I assumed that his hand was in his pocket, but if you expand the image a little, you can clearly see that he has a glove on.

You are absolutely correct

Germany had the benefit of vast amounts of money getting poured in by the US.

So does Detroit.

Conservatives would have a mental breakdown at the thought of so much money getting spent on minorities they hate.

Detroit is also an example of what happens when you focus a city on one main industry and that industry goes into decline.

Why don't they create their own industries then? Detroit is 80% black, shouldn't they be thriving, since most of their problems stem from racial profiling, employment discrimination, etc. There are no whites to prevent black Detroit from becoming a black hub of industry, right?

So does Detroit.

Why don't they create their own industries then? Detroit is 80% black, shouldn't they be thriving, since most of their problems stem from racial profiling, employment discrimination, etc. There are no whites to prevent black Detroit from becoming a black hub of industry, right?

That’s so cute.

You think the *presence* of another racial group is the only thing that makes a racial group disadvantaged?

Blacks kill more twice as many white people per year than vice versa lursa. Now it is you who is being willfully ignorant.

"Blacks killed twice as many whites (500 in 2015) as whites killed blacks (229 in 2015)."

Larry Elder: Black Man Killed by Two White Men – Cue the ‘Race’ Hysteria - Alpha News

This statement is a lie, "White cops and white men are still slaughtering innocent black men.".....or, you're not just not consulting with data anymore to arrive at this conclusion.

Please source the bold blue.

Even if true, to you, this means that the African-American race is lessor than white? Is it really that 'black and white' to you? (pun intended)

That’s so cute.

You think the *presence* of another racial group is the only thing that makes a racial group disadvantaged?

So what's the problem then? Whites are projecting institutionalized racism at blacks from afar? The police in Detroit are mostly black, the teachers are mostly black, and nearly every seat in government is held by a person of color. What's the problem then?

So does Detroit.

Not on the scale of Marshall Plan Germany.

“There are no whites”

What, in the entire city? You can’t possibly be that out of touch with reality.

“Create an industry”. I hate to break it to you, but it’s not particularly easy to just “create an industry” from scratch.

iLol.

So in other words, you can’t actually confirm it, but you are so desperate to try and justify this killing that you are clinging to any straw, no matter how thin, that you fantasize proves.....something.

Wrong as usual
The images I provided, as well as the available video, proves it.
You just have piss poor eyes to match piss poor thinking.

Back
Top Bottom