• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Changing my avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
click your user name at the top right.

hover over your avatar, and the edit option should show up.

Assuming you are on regular desktop browser, click on your username at the top right, then click on "account details". You will see your avatar, just click on it, and a window will pop up to change it.

click your user name at the top right.

hover over your avatar, and the edit option should show up.
Even better!

How do you change the "political leaning", or other stuff in your profile? Sorry if it's already been addressed.

How do you change the "political leaning", or other stuff in your profile? Sorry if it's already been addressed.

Click on your name at the top right, then select 'Account details.' Scroll down to change 'Political Leaning.'

Please explain/clarify.
I didn't know how to change my "Political Leaning" in my profile. Grip showed me how to do it. So I did. "Conservative" was too narrow for me . I have conservative, liberal and libertarian tendencies, depending on the issue. Drugs, I'm libertarian, Taxes, conservative, search and seizure, liberal. If they would've had a libertarian/right/left lean, I would've chose that.

I didn't know how to change my "Political Leaning" in my profile. Grip showed me how to do it. So I did. "Conservative" was too narrow for me . I have conservative, liberal and libertarian tendencies, depending on the issue. Drugs, I'm libertarian, Taxes, conservative, search and seizure, liberal. If they would've had a libertarian/right/left lean, I would've chose that.

Libcontarian?

Libcontarian?
Hence, my dislike of party politics. Most people are not in complete lockstep with any political party. It's time to dispense with this divisive way. We don't need them.

Hence, my dislike of party politics. Most people are not in complete lockstep with any political party. It's time to dispense with this divisive way. We don't need them.

Than "none". Not "None".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom