• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Changes In Waves

The flux of now is a constant movement that’s back and then away eventually coming to be the time we will soon live, made rational thru our past.
In waves things change moving us in the sway of the was an soon to be. Gentle motions of being in the here and now cause us to respond to the forces and events in our lives. Ever changing from the past to the future we move in it, like a sea of grass. Constantly swaying , our motions total a rhythm metered against the,” sand of life“, running thru the hour glass of time. Waves of change from one person affecting another till taken as a whole,” we are likened to tall blades standing together in the field of the human condition “. Forming torrents of unison and rolling with and against the specter in the splendor of life, we ultimately act together. Living separately and causing our changes to come in waves.

And sometimes in this sea of grass a wild flower pops up.. Trying to flow with things but never getting it right.. So people rip it up like a weed when what they did not know? That flower was suppose to be the lesson and they all lost.

True angel. And the rest of us roll in the to an fro of our singularity and forget we are eaches causing pain anguish an suffering. I am sorry.

I listened to this while I wrote Changes In Waves.
[video=youtube;5_swaxOidGU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_swaxOidGU[/video]

Back
Top Bottom