• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chances of An Outcry During Biden’s SOTUS Speech Tonight

Will there be an interruption tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
SOTUS Tonight

If there is one, too bad it won't backfire like this:

I said yes. It may be just one voice, maybe the MAGA chorus.
I hope not, but they’re stirred up.

Butthead will belt out "Let's Go Brandon!"

MGT will follow up with "Jews will not replace us!"

DP Trumpists will gleefully piss themselves all over the forums, having deemed this an immeasurable ownership of the liberals.

Then Cruz will embarrass himself with a stupid tweet about how MGT was just jokingly saying she doesn't like Baklava, not realizing that it's actually a Turkish treat. This will be said to mean that reports quoting the exact words of Butthead and MGT were actually all "fake news".

No masks tonight!

Masks will no longer be required in the House chamber when President Joe Biden delivers his State of the Union address Tuesday night, a major reversal in the politically controversial policy that reinforces his message that the pandemic is receding and America is getting back to something closer to normal.

On Sunday, the U.S. Capitol's attending physician lifted a mask mandate for lawmakers inside the House chamber just two days before Biden's nationally televised prime-time speech.

1646168382973.png

It would be nice, we can hope.
I would hope, especially with the state of the affairs with Russia, that our elected officials sitting in the chamber can have appropriate solemnity and decorum.

Fingers crossed.

No masks tonight!

Masks will no longer be required in the House chamber when President Joe Biden delivers his State of the Union address Tuesday night, a major reversal in the politically controversial policy that reinforces his message that the pandemic is receding and America is getting back to something closer to normal.

On Sunday, the U.S. Capitol's attending physician lifted a mask mandate for lawmakers inside the House chamber just two days before Biden's nationally televised prime-time speech.

View attachment 67377714
Yup. The 'science' changed. The political science.

Can someone explain the context of why this does/should matter?

If I was attending, I would be the one standing on her seat shouting out to that lame brain to open up the drilling, so we no longer need Russian oil and provide NATO countries more energy so they too can do the same. Stop the fargin insanity because he is aiding Russia by providing Putin funds to keep his war effort going with every damn barrel of oil he purchases from that despot.

Last edited:
I hope so ... if only the Republicans could tear up the script in the background .. C'mon Mr. Unity .. bring it to us ... Let's go Brandon!!

Seems some do not what to be brought together. What specific action has Biden done to keep you from supporting the US.

Maybe we need to hear more of LetsGoTrump. :unsure:

SOTUS Tonight
Some in the GOP may stay home but more because of the "test mandate to get in". Members of the House have to test negative, Senate has an option to be tested.
They tried to set this up as a big deal with Covid announcements, but everyone beat joe to the punch and now he has Ukraine to worry with. If he had handed out stiff, truly stiff sanctions months ago maybe this could have been avoided. Now he is just playing catch up on every issue.

I predicted that January 6 would be boring. We all make well meaning but ultimately bad predictions.
Yeah, I didn't even bother being home that day - missed it all.

Let's hope tonight is more dignified.

Some in the GOP may stay home but more because of the "test mandate to get in". Members of the House have to test negative, Senate has an option to be tested.
They tried to set this up as a big deal with Covid announcements, but everyone beat joe to the punch and now he has Ukraine to worry with. If he had handed out stiff, truly stiff sanctions months ago maybe this could have been avoided. Now he is just playing catch up on every issue.

Should we punish before the crime, then?

Back
Top Bottom