• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Champs Banned

Deegan said:
Well that has not been my experience with Hoot, he knows what I'm talking about, but I'm not surprised you can't see it, as he is often times in agreement with you. I just don't appreciate his arrogance, and that is why I see him in the same light that I see Champs.

No...I do not know what you're talking about? I have no problem with you, Deegan. I can't remember any times we've actually debated?

Arrogance? I prefer to think of it as wit. LOL! Perhaps it's the irrefutable content of my arguments that upsets you? Haha! ( I'm just kidding around with you Deegan, or is that what you call arrogant?)

Deegan said:
As I said, he is certainly more restrained, and does not post near as much, but he has a tone that is present when debating, I just don't like it.

A tone? I prefer to think of it as confidence. ROTFL! If you can post an example of this "tone," I'd be more then happy to peruse it.

Deegan said:
This very nonsense about changing the rules to suit him is a fine example.

I'm merely offering suggestions to improve this forum.

Deegan said:
He obviously can't see the tone Champs brings to the debate, as he obviously does not see a problem with it even if he does. This is why I compared the two, and I would not have said it if I didn't mean it.

Just a second...I lost my spectacles...

Ok...there...now where were we? Oh yes, my arrogance and my tone and my nonsense and my inability to see. ( Does that need a comma in there anywhere?)

Of course I see the tone Champs brings to these forums, and I hate the Yankees, too. ( I'm a StL fan) But, I believe the latest banning was inappropriate, despite the past history of warnings issued to Champs. I also believe in a term known as "baiting."

Would you prefer that I bite my tongue and not express my concerns, Deegan? ( Oops...don't answer that!)

Is it arrogant for me to believe these forums need someone like me? Someone to bring a little lightness and merity to the darkness of this scary political landscape...not to mention this basement. ( And buy a dehumidifier, damn it!)

Since you have compared me to Champs, allow me to express my X-Files belief that you, yes you, Deegan, and cnredd are one and the same person!

And no has yet to answer as to why Robodon was banned?! ( Personally, I don't think Robodon's elevator went to the top floor, but I fail to see the reasons behind this latest banning...so, again I ask...WTF is going on here.)

Sincerely,

(See top left corner)

mixedmedia said:
Ummm.....no it wasn't, babe.....I think it was on one of those Ivan the Horrible threads.

Of course I was kidding, but I was not allowed my smile at the end, damn five smilie limit!:doh

Hoot said:
No...I do not know what you're talking about? I have no problem with you, Deegan. I can't remember any times we've actually debated?

Arrogance? I prefer to think of it as wit. LOL! Perhaps it's the irrefutable content of my arguments that upsets you? Haha! ( I'm just kidding around with you Deegan, or is that what you call arrogant?)

A tone? I prefer to think of it as confidence. ROTFL! If you can post an example of this "tone," I'd be more then happy to peruse it.

I'm merely offering suggestions to improve this forum.

Just a second...I lost my spectacles...

Ok...there...now where were we? Oh yes, my arrogance and my tone and my nonsense and my inability to see. ( Does that need a comma in there anywhere?)

Of course I see the tone Champs brings to these forums, and I hate the Yankees, too. ( I'm a StL fan) But, I believe the latest banning was inappropriate, despite the past history of warnings issued to Champs. I also believe in a term known as "baiting."

Would you prefer that I bite my tongue and not express my concerns, Deegan? ( Oops...don't answer that!)

Is it arrogant for me to believe these forums need someone like me? Someone to bring a little lightness and merity to the darkness of this scary political landscape...not to mention this basement. ( And buy a dehumidifier, damn it!)

Since you have compared me to Champs, allow me to express my X-Files belief that you, yes you, Deegan, and cnredd are one and the same person!

And no has yet to answer as to why Robodon was banned?! ( Personally, I don't think Robodon's elevator went to the top floor, but I fail to see the reasons behind this latest banning...so, again I ask...WTF is going on here.)

Sincerely,

(See top left corner)

I don't really remember anything in particular that stuck with me about you Hoot, maybe I have been too quick to single you out, if so, I apologize. I guess I felt the need to resolve this feeling with you, I think we have done that, I know I am more comfortable now, I hope you are as well. That said, I still don't agree that the forums are in any danger, but I will look a bit more, and perhaps I can see what you see, but somehow I doubt that. I would assume that Robo was banned for spamming, he does at my forum as well, but I don't take action because we are not as populated, and I just don't like banning people. I think that sometimes you have to set examples, I am sure I will soon, I still won't like it, but things can get messy fast. I hope you will consider this when looking in to this issue, I know I have.

I'm rambling on, please excuse me.:3oops:

Deegan said:
I don't really remember anything in particular that stuck with me about you Hoot, maybe I have been too quick to single you out, if so, I apologize. I guess I felt the need to resolve this feeling with you, I think we have done that, I know I am more comfortable now, I hope you are as well. That said, I still don't agree that the forums are in any danger, but I will look a bit more, and perhaps I can see what you see, but somehow I doubt that. I would assume that Robo was banned for spamming, he does at my forum as well, but I don't take action because we are not as populated, and I just don't like banning people. I think that sometimes you have to set examples, I am sure I will soon, I still won't like it, but things can get messy fast. I hope you will consider this when looking in to this issue, I know I have.

I'm rambling on, please excuse me.:3oops:

*sigh* This is why I like you so much, Deegan. *stares at Deegan affectionately but not in a sexual way* :kissy:

aps said:
*sigh* This is why I like you so much, Deegan. *stares at Deegan affectionately but not in a sexual way* :kissy:

Well thank you again aps, I think a lot of you as well, and we have proven without a doubt, conservatives and liberals can be friends, despite any political disagreements.:3oops: ;)

OMG, I just forgot where we were, aps.....I think we're seriously screwing up the basement!;)

I to have had my disagreements with Hoot but no way do I put him in the same category as a Champs..........

What was it that got chumps banned?

I remember way back when, I was a little raw, (imagine that), and got one of those little moderator messages that said, "teacher, thou dost go too far". At which point chimps posted something like, "see teacher, even the mods disagree with your tactics. This most certainly means you are wrong." Does this mean that all chumps has said is to be swept aside? He took great glory in my admonishment. Tantamount to my words meaning nothing.

Shoe's on the other foot now, eh champs? Notice now I in no way will use your banishment to mean I was right. Though you and I have both been here a long time. Not my fault you're too stupid to learn how to play the game. I've something similar to say to you that you said to me a while back. Look to the cartoon...

Attachments

• My guys 001.jpg
    My guys 001.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 2
teacher said:
What was it that got chumps banned?
Champs had thousands and thousands of posts. Pick any one of them and read it. You'll know right away why he was banned. Plus, the mods had warned him ad nausium.

Back
Top Bottom