• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Champagne songs!

Champagne Charlie - Leon Redbone

Champagne and Wine - Otis Redding

Drinking Champagne - Geroge Strait

San Antonio Champagne - Red Jenkins

If you want to be rewarded for effort, look up "Chris Rock" and "No sex in the champagne room" (possibly called "champagne").

Sorry, I'm lazy

If you want to be rewarded for effort, look up "Chris Rock" and "No sex in the champagne room" (possibly called "champagne").

Sorry, I'm lazy

Here it is (I think)...

Here it is (I think)...

I saw that and someone complained about it being a "remix", if it's the same one. Not that I care. I remember it being funny when I was far younger, and quite stoned to boot.

After that, people should look up David Chappelle's "pee on me" or whatever it's called, making fun of R.Kelly. Has nothing to do with champagne, or maybe it does, but do it anyway.

Does this count? I know it's not spelled the same, but it is pronounced the same, ha!

Five Finger Death Punch - Sham Pain

Greetings, Lutherf. :2wave:

Oh, that was great! Accordion music is happy music, IMO! :applaud

HAPPY NEW YEAR!​

You've got either Polish or German in your blood, don't you?

Back
Top Bottom