• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Challenger hits Liz Cheney, says GOP must work with Trump

Not to this degree, my friend. 1/6 was a turning point.

It wasn't.

I think y'all both have a point.

Right-wing extremism has been cooking up for decades, arguably for centuries, in the US. Nuke Gingrich and Flush Rush Limbaugh (good riddance) were two of the pioneers in turning the center-right Republican party into a safe space for racists, conspiracy theorists, and domestic terrorists.

On 1/06/2021, those people showed us exactly who they are. We should believe them.

Reactions: jpn
Chaney is in trouble because she can’t do the job her caucus elected her to do:

I’m still in shock over the intensity of the left’s defense of a Republican whose main job is supposed to be to raise money and get more Republicans elected to the House. Unbelievably, heir all-consuming visceral hate of Trump has actually intensified since he left office.

My guess is that they see a number of states taking measures to strengthen election integrity and they realize Biden’s/Harris’s chances in a fair election against Trump or a Trump-like opponent would be zilch. Particularly, with the plethora of FUBARS Joe’s delivered so far.
You live in an alternative reality and nothing more.

Right-wing extremism has been cooking up for decades, arguably for centuries, in the US. Nuke Gingrich and Flush Rush Limbaugh (good riddance) were two of the pioneers in turning the center-right Republican party into a safe space for racists, conspiracy theorists, and domestic terrorists.

On 1/06/2021, those people showed us exactly who they are. We should believe them.

The gop isn't about learning in the idea of changing for the better. They tend to double and triple down because they are victims and this makes the left whine. Therefore they do it.

The gop isn't about learning in the idea of changing for the better. They tend to double and triple down because they are victims and this makes the left whine. Therefore they do it.

Like I said (I didn't come up with the idea), the Right is nothing but identity politics. They push entirely unsubstantiated claims of election fraud because it is easier to push on rubes than an non-existent health care plan they have have 10+ years to come up with. Imaginary threats from immigrants is easier to push on racists than getting them health care. Focusing on trans kids doing Track and Field is easier than explaining how they have never been fiscally responsible.

They have nothing but a victimhood complex to lean on. It involves convincing old white people that they are somehow at the bottom of the totem pole.

Maybe “alternate” to yours but mine is fact bases; you’re still working with Biden Truths”.
You don’t have clue one about the GOP; you just regurgitate the slogans and mantras of your Dem superiors.

Liz Cheney sported a mere 7% favorable rating with Republicans in a February Quinnipiac University poll.

Cheney, the left's newest pawn to be utilized in their partisan games. LOL!

The focus on the election has crowded out nearly any discussion of policy or party orthodoxy. The Heritage Action scorecard, which rates lawmakers on their conservative voting records, awarded Ms. Cheney a lifetime score of 82 percent. Ms. Stefanik, who has a more moderate voting record but is a far more vocal supporter of the former president, scored 52 percent.

So you're just supporting the Big Lie and whether they will propagate it?

I know “sworn affidavit” sounds very important to you, but it’s basically as relevant as the claims made on this forum. If it can’t be cross examined in a courtroom, it’s worthless.
An affidavit is a starting point. It should then progress to a court case. What judge wants to take on such a case knowing he will get the Karen Fann treatment?

We will see where these audits go. From what people on the inside (none of which big media bothers to interview), its over. From what they have provided, I agree and they have much more they have not disclosed yet.

How certain are you of your narrative? You believe the same people who pushed the bogus Trump/Russia collusion who are telling you this is all a big lie of Trumps?

You guys get up over the silliest little things. :rolleyes:
I wish it was just merely silly. But it's not silly at all. It represents a direct threat to our constitutional democratic republic and the rule of law.

I wish it was just merely silly. But it's not silly at all. It represents a direct threat to our constitutional democratic republic and the rule of law.
No, it’s silly, excededly so. The entire issue is whether the Democratic Caucus of the US House can choose its leadership. Period. She’s still holds her seat until the voters of her state have a voice.

What happened in those states was a red mirage. A 'red mirage' was predicted what could likely happen.

“But the opposite could be true in northern battlegrounds such as Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, where officials are not permitted to begin processing mail ballots until the day of the election (or, in Michigan’s case, the day before). In those states, a “red mirage” of Trump-heavy Election Day votes could linger until larger metro counties report huge tranches of early ballots later in the evening.” Link
Ah yes, the red mirage. Knowing that Trump was going to be ahead before they could implement the dirty tricks needed to create enough fraudulent ballots, they had to craft a narrative that the choir would accept.

So why did the red mirage have to evaporate at 3am? After poll watchers were sent home and when the country went to bed? Hmmm. If you wanted people to believe it was legit, you might want to have waited until regular hours to run through all the ballots that were 95+% for Biden.

Dr. Franks provides actual data that blows holes in that narrative because it shows how they cashed in votes as needed across multiple counties in multiple states based upon an algorithm. His model predicts voter turnout based simply on voter registration data - a phenomena that cannot happen in county after county and state after state if it were truly up to random human behavior.

It's a long vid but if you want the truth and care to listen to someone at the forefront of what is going on in the audits and court cases, here you go...

No, it’s silly, excededly so. The entire issue is whether the Democratic Caucus of the US House can choose its leadership. Period. She’s still holds her seat until the voters of her state have a voice.
No the issue is that the GOP wants to 'cancel' Liz Cheney because she is refusing to go along with propping up Trump's big lie to the American people about the election. I'm not a big fan of Liz Cheney as far as her position on a variety of issues and policies are concerned. But I respect her integrity and her patriotism in that she put country ahead of partisan party politics as well as her own personal aspirations, and do what is right when it actually counts. Much like McCain strived to do. She understands how the threat of Trump's big lie threatens to rend the very fabric that holds our constitutional democracy together. She's not willing to forsake all that just to hold on to power or position. She understood the consequences her public position were likely to engender from, perhaps was, her own political party. But she decided to stick to principles. Such as the constitution and the rule of law. And that's why I say that even though I don't agree with many of her political opinions and policy. I certainly say that I respect her and consider her to be by far more of a statesman and a patriot than GOP invertebrates such as Murphy, Cruz, Hawley, or Graham.

Ah yes, the red mirage. Knowing that Trump was going to be ahead before they could implement the dirty tricks needed to create enough fraudulent ballots, they had to craft a narrative that the choir would accept.

So why did the red mirage have to evaporate at 3am? After poll watchers were sent home and when the country went to bed? Hmmm. If you wanted people to believe it was legit, you might want to have waited until regular hours to run through all the ballots that were 95+% for Biden.

Dr. Franks provides actual data that blows holes in that narrative because it shows how they cashed in votes as needed across multiple counties in multiple states based upon an algorithm. His model predicts voter turnout based simply on voter registration data - a phenomena that cannot happen in county after county and state after state if it were truly up to random human behavior.

It's a long vid but if you want the truth and care to listen to someone at the forefront of what is going on in the audits and court cases, here you go...

LOL! You watch and take crap like that seriously? No wonder you're messed up. Algorithm, my ass. That's just crazy-ass BS!

Like I said (I didn't come up with the idea), the Right is nothing but identity politics. They push entirely unsubstantiated claims of election fraud because it is easier to push on rubes than an non-existent health care plan they have have 10+ years to come up with. Imaginary threats from immigrants is easier to push on racists than getting them health care. Focusing on trans kids doing Track and Field is easier than explaining how they have never been fiscally responsible.

They have nothing but a victimhood complex to lean on. It involves convincing old white people that they are somehow at the bottom of the totem pole.
Yup.

Maybe “alternate” to yours but mine is fact bases; you’re still working with Biden Truths”.

You don’t have clue one about the GOP; you just regurgitate the slogans and mantras of your Dem superiors.
No I know plenty about the gop.
Policy isn't a thing for you guys anymore.
You guys are so hive Mind it scares normal Americans.
From following q to pushing out sane conservatives because they don't believe in the lie that the election was stolen.

It wasn't stolen and if a person thinks it was they are an idiot

No the issue is that the GOP wants to 'cancel' Liz Cheney because she is refusing to go along with propping up Trump's big lie to the American people about the election. I'm not a big fan of Liz Cheney as far as her position on a variety of issues and policies are concerned. But I respect her integrity and her patriotism in that she put country ahead of partisan party politics as well as her own personal aspirations, and do what is right when it actually counts. Much like McCain strived to do. She understands how the threat of Trump's big lie threatens to rend the very fabric that holds our constitutional democracy together. She's not willing to forsake all that just to hold on to power or position. She understood the consequences her public position were likely to engender from, perhaps was, her own political party. But she decided to stick to principles. Such as the constitution and the rule of law. And that's why I say that even though I don't agree with many of her political opinions and policy. I certainly say that I respect her and consider her to be by far more of a statesman and a patriot than GOP invertebrates such as Murphy, Cruz, Hawley, or Graham.
LOL, ywah, I’ve heard this nonsense several times over the last few days. It’s pure bullshit.

Sounds like Rep Stefanik missed the last election results. Trump isn't the president.

I do not think liz cheney paid attention to the last election either, as she is a rep for the absolute most red state in the nation, backstabbing the most conservative of her base which is nearly 100% of who voted for her.

She is done, what she did to wyoming would be like nancy pelosi siding with trump and fist bumping him and backing ultra conservative ideals over her ultra liberal constituents, but in liz cheneys case she was fist bumping biden and choosing to represent every other state but hers despite the fact it is the reddest state in the entire nation, she literally just ensured she will never win an election in wyoming again, infact a dead goat might actually beat her in a wyoming election in 2022 by 40-70% of the vote now.

An affidavit is a starting point. It should then progress to a court case. What judge wants to take on such a case knowing he will get the Karen Fann treatment?

We will see where these audits go. From what people on the inside (none of which big media bothers to interview), its over. From what they have provided, I agree and they have much more they have not disclosed yet.

How certain are you of your narrative? You believe the same people who pushed the bogus Trump/Russia collusion who are telling you this is all a big lie of Trumps?
If the sworn affidavit can’t be cross examined, it’s worthless.

No. Affidavits don't automatically lead to court cases. So, the judges are scared (at least the 60 that saw and rejected the "evidence"), you have inside info that no one (including Fox) is willing to report AND you even have info that hasn't been disclosed yet. You've been a busy bee.

LOL, ywah, I’ve heard this nonsense several times over the last few days. It’s pure bullshit.
It's only nonsense to the nonsensible.

The above will be utterly indecipherable until you realize that this poster has pre-defined “fraud” to mean “Democrats voting and winning in elections.”

Twice Trump failed to win the majority of the electorate. Go for it GOP, stay with this one term looser.

Yes. Much of this manufactured hoopla over the 2020 election is just preparation for the 2024 election, in which the right is going to threaten to burn the nation down unless Dear Leader is reinstalled in the White House, the voters' choice be damned.

S

Speculation leads to conspiracy BS

Your guilty

Trump LOST due to his terrible crisis management skills, fact.

He has been busy working on that new health care plan he promised us in 2016. Give him a couple weeks, geez.

Good example. Everyone knows he's not doing anything. He never has and never does. So what are people "getting behind"? Name calling. That's all there is to Trump. So, basically, idiots are crying "you gotta get behind name calling!"

And they don't see they're idiots. How can that be.

Twice Trump failed to win the majority of the electorate. Go for it GOP, stay with this one term looser.
By 2024 it'll be 20 years since a Republican Presidential candidate got more votes than the Democrat, and that was a squeaker, 3 million votes. And the party is getting more and more disorganized as we speak. Trump has torn the GOP apart trying to concentrate his support. Trump is the worst thing to happen to America in a generation and the Republican Party made the worst political blunder ever when they attached themselves to him. If they stick with him American conservatives will have a very hard choice to make.

Back
Top Bottom