• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CHALLENGE: Qanon is like NAMBLA-prove me wrong!

Checkerboard Strangler

Make Video Horizontal Again
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This is a challenge and it's very simple:

Qanon is like NAMBLA - prove me wrong.
That's it, in a nutshell.

They identified QAnon. Some guy named Glenn in New Jersey.

He's since deleted all his stuff and gone silent.

I thought QANON was all about claiming that everyone besides them belonged to NAMBLA. 🤷‍♂️

No, you guys are exempt because you're conservatives.
Everyone ELSE however, (Dems, libs, lefties, independents, etc) are all child molesters.

All I am saying is that the nuts and bolts mechanics of how Qanon works is similar to NAMBLA.
The same victimhood complex, same secret society excitement, same feeling of being superior and "in the know", same conspiracy theory nonsense.
And last but not least, Qanoners claim to be in it for the sake of the children.
Well, so is NAMBLA.
Just because NAMBLA exploits kids doesn't make the nuts and bolts of the organization any different.

You appear to know MUCH more about both groups than I do...so I'll pass.

And so you thought you'd drop by the thread because you thought everyone was interested in knowing you were taking a pass?

This thread sure derailed in a hurry... 🍿

And Lemon Juice is like Battery Acid....

They are both liquids, lower than neutral on a pH scale, and fairly cheap and readily available.

BUT!!!!, I drink lots of Lemon Juice(Approve), and I don't drink battery acid at all!(Disapprove)

-

It would help if we knew why you considered them like entities in order to either agree or disagree agree with you.

They're both seemingly obsessed with children.
Qanon uses them as both a cause celebre and as a shield of legitimacy.
After all, who would dare attack a group that is trying to "save the children"?

The strange thing is, groups dedicated to saving children seem to attract a lot of people who are, shall we say, at cross purposes.

They're both seemingly obsessed with children.
Qanon uses them as both a cause celebre and as a shield of legitimacy.
After all, who would dare attack a group that is trying to "save the children"?

The strange thing is, groups dedicated to saving children seem to attract a lot of people who are, shall we say, at cross purposes.
I think you are misguided in that view and are using the vaguest possible connection to link the two. Anyone who has traveled so far down the rabbit hole that they see a group using kids for political gains as equal to a group using kids as a form of sexual gratification there is no taking rationally. But stick to your Apple and Posin Ivy are the samw because they grow in the dirt POV id it makes sleep better at night.

Wait, what? That's all Qanon is as far as you're concerned?
No just trying to follow your logic about how the group's are supposedly like entities. It's you crazy theory I'm just trying to follow along and understand how anyone could view the two as having any similarities at all.

No just trying to follow your logic about how the group's are supposedly like entities. It's you crazy theory I'm just trying to follow along and understand how anyone could view the two as having any similarities at all.

I totally get that but your description of Qanon is (currently) "a group using kids for political gains".
Is that an expansion of the apples versus poison ivy where NAMBLA is of course the latter?
That would mean Qanon is the "apple"...a rather benign descriptor, is it not?

I totally get that but your description of Qanon is (currently) "a group using kids for political gains".
Is that an expansion of the apples versus poison ivy where NAMBLA is of course the latter?
That would mean Qanon is the "apple"...a rather benign descriptor, is it not?
Not at all Apple seeds contain a small amount of cyanide. On small does they are harmless but consuming too many can harm you. Qanon on small doses is harmless especially if you don't beleive anything they say, but consume it too much and swallow the stories as truth will result in harm to you mentally.

Not at all Apple seeds contain a small amount of cyanide. On small does they are harmless but consuming too many can harm you. Qanon on small doses is harmless especially if you don't beleive anything they say, but consume it too much and swallow the stories as truth will result in harm to you mentally.

Describe the consumption of Qanon in "small doses"...is that like "I only got the tee shirt and the sign but I am not actively patrolling pizza restaurants?"

Back
Top Bottom