• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CERN's CLOUD Experiment Highlights Pre-Industrial Climate and GCR's

You are using a computer which has been built using the product of such exploration of the universe.

No, he doesn't the principels of computers where here loooooooooooooooooooooooooong before there was a 'modern science"
And CERN certainly has nothing to do with that.
You have fillings in your teeth, I bet, this makes you not 100% human.

What are you trying to say here?

Humans live because we are able to use tools really well. If we don't use tools we die. Get over your silly anti-thinking religion and accept that there are clever 1people who understand the world more than you do. Live with it.

True, we are using tools. But if I understand correctly what you are implying here, it is not because of some 'science'.

o so ic ok

What I think is that microsoft prevented the distribution etc of this kind of computers, not especially that old one.

In other words, if microsoft didn't exist and this world was really free, which it isn't, then I anm ratehr convinced there were these kind of computers,

But it is exactly like other 'things', cures for cancers, free energy, etc etc that is surpressed,

Free energy. Like you thought gravity was?

Screwing with stuff they shouldn't be screwing with. Period.

Jesus man it's subatomic particles not sorcery. The upper atmosphere is constantly bombarded with cosmic rays several orders of magnitude more powerful than what CERN can put together. All day. Every day. For billions of years.

You're fine. Stop letting science fiction films scare you.

Free energy. Like you thought gravity was?

No, and you are twisted my words.

I think there is free energy, yes. About gravity. that is really a myth.

You said gravity is a myth because it's free energy and free energy is impossible.

Now you say there's a such thing as free energy.

If you're unable to clarify, I can only assume you just make this character up as you go along.

You said gravity is a myth because it's free energy and free energy is impossible.

Yes, BUT in the context of our 'physics'. Within that context it violates some physical laws. That is what I ment.

Now you say there's a such thing as free energy.

Yes I do.
If you're unable to clarify, I can only assume you just make this character up as you go along.

Nope, I hope I have clarified it for you and sorry for the confusion.

No, he doesn't the principels of computers where here loooooooooooooooooooooooooong before there was a 'modern science"
And CERN certainly has nothing to do with that.

What are you trying to say here?

True, we are using tools. But if I understand correctly what you are implying here, it is not because of some 'science'.

You are simply spouting drivel you have chosen to make up.

The internet, digital home computers and such were not around before modern science started in the 17th century.

Yes, BUT in the context of our 'physics'. Within that context it violates some physical laws. That is what I ment.

Yes I do.

Nope, I hope I have clarified it for you and sorry for the confusion.

There's no such thing as free energy. There has to be a power source. You said it yourself.

Jesus man it's subatomic particles not sorcery. The upper atmosphere is constantly bombarded with cosmic rays several orders of magnitude more powerful than what CERN can put together. All day. Every day. For billions of years.

You're fine. Stop letting science fiction films scare you.

LOL...

So true.

It gets me at what some people think the puny power of HAARP or The Steal Yard can do to the atmosphere, when it is so insignificant to the sun.

How many of the people in this thread are CT nuts, thinking HAARP controls weather? Just because they speak of "heating the ionosphere" doesn't means it's enough to do anything, but modulate VLF radio waves to send messages to submarines.

http://www.ucdenver.edu/faculty-staff/mgolkows/Documents/Publications/2008GL034061.pdf

Why is gravity a myth? Can you explain what it is in a rational way to show its a myth?

We have a repeatable, observable phenomena. We call it gravity. We have not yet unraveled all its mysteries in science. That doesn't make it a myth.

Would you prefer we call it magic?

That's news to me. I'm not aware of any violation of laws.

Please elaborate.

That's news to me. I'm not aware of any violation of laws.

Please elaborate.

Last time I asked him that he said something about gravity being free energy, that it would need a power source.

I pointed out how it's not actually free with a simple kinetic-potential energy example. His response was to run off. I expect he'll come up with a different reason this time.

Last time I asked him that he said something about gravity being free energy, that it would need a power source.

I pointed out how it's not actually free with a simple kinetic-potential energy example. His response was to run off. I expect he'll come up with a different reason this time.

No, it is still the same, There is a force working ( according to physics). but no pwerdrain. Odd eh?!

No, it is still the same, There is a force working ( according to physics). but no pwerdrain. Odd eh?!

I already showed you that it wasn't free.

You lack of understanding does not constitute magic.

Back
Top Bottom