• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cereal milk - drink or leave?

Cereal milk: drink or leave?

• DRINK

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • LEAVE

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Checkerboard Strangler

Make Video Horizontal Again
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Okay, when eating cereal, I've been one of those people who finishes the cereal milk after the cereal is gone. I've done that my entire life.
My wife always LEAVES the cereal milk behind and thinks I am a weirdo.
SO - A POLL IS IN ORDER
Drink the milk or leave it behind?
Which one are you?

tenor.gif

Leave it.... I just splash a small amount on the cereal. Can't stand soggy cereal. :)

One must drink the cereal milk, and depending on the cereal, the cereal milk can be the best part.

Drink
It's good for you!

Okay, when eating cereal, I've been one of those people who finishes the cereal milk after the cereal is gone. I've done that my entire life.
SO - A POLL IS IN ORDER
Which one are you?

tenor.gif
Only if it's CoCo Puffs milk. Then you gotta drink it.
I came from a poor family, you did not waste that milk. You drank it or reused it for more cereal.
If there's a lot left, I usually add more cereal, too.

“One drinks the milk or............”

Don't have my kitty anymore to drink it for me so I do it for myself.

Drink. My kids drink with spoon. Heathens.

I add more cereal, which turns out to need more milk, so the cycle begins anew. I've since given up Honey Nut Cheerios.

SO - A POLL IS IN ORDER
Which one are you?

tenor.gif
Milk! You people are weird. I drink my cereal out of a coffee cup. Dry.

i have generally drank the milk.

SO - A POLL IS IN ORDER
Which one are you?

tenor.gif

I give it to the cats.....especially after a huge bowl of Sugary Corn Pops...its always entertaining to watch Lady Bums carpet sharks tear around the house on a sugar binge.

If you are putting the right amount of milk in the bowl of cereal there won't be any left over to drink.

Our female tuxedo kitty (Fiona) only takes a few lap-laps.
She does it so gingerly and delicately that it's like watching a Disney cartoon.
But...about four or five laps and she's done.
Karen says she's trying to watch her girlish figure. :ROFLMAO:

It's the best part!

I drink the milk.

I gotta do a couple more of these polls...
Hmmm, underwear, wear one day, two days....naaaah I'll save that for darker times.

I'll come up with something good I promise.

SO - A POLL IS IN ORDER
Which one are you?

tenor.gif
100% drink the cereal milk.
You don't waste food if you can make use of it.

But TBF I know at least one person who prefers dry cereal and won't put milk on theirs.

If you have any milk left you're doing it wrong.

Most definitely drink the cereal milk, yum!

Back
Top Bottom