• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Centrism - What Does It Even Mean?

Centrism means different things depending on who you ask.

Traditionally centrists are the ones that want to protect capitalism but don't mind some government interference.

So, the "Bill Clinton" Democrats?

This is one of Trump’s SC picks should someone die this term or he steals the election:

View attachment 67294705

This position is completely at odds with the vast majority of Americans. If Ilan Omar’s idelogical bonafides are constantly called into question, the terms “marxist” casually thrown around, Cotton’s view here is at odds with nearly 80% of the American people. It’s time to start speaking very loudly and publicly about how Radical Christian Shariaism is the dominant view of mainstream cons.

The extreme right’s anti-choice agenda is simply not compatible with mainstream American values.

The media should never frame idelogical arguments between the GOP and Dems as “left v right.” IT’s now “Radical Extremist Right vs Mainstream America.”

The differences between Radical Christian Sharia-ism and Radical Democrat Sharia-ism are what exactly? One side wants you to be dipped in water and the other side wants to fine you if your gutter water flows directly into a storm drain system.

So, the "Bill Clinton" Democrats?

For the US the right wing of the Democratic Party certainly fits somewhat. Bill Clinton certainly could be seen a Centrist. Joe Biden too. Hillary is a little to the left of her husband and more part of the Liberal faction of the party. Obama was probably also more Liberal than Centrist.

The differences between Radical Christian Sharia-ism and Radical Democrat Sharia-ism are what exactly? One side wants you to be dipped in water and the other side wants to fine you if your gutter water flows directly into a storm drain system.

Your argument is one side wants to drown you and the other wants stronger water flow maintenance and you *still* think they’re the same?

Even your both sides mocking argument acknowledges that Dems govern and the GOP is all placebo.

I thought you were inviting discussion with your rhetorical question and your OP. My mistake.

Perhaps, but I do not think so.

*You* may talk about whatever you want. It’s just not the subject I’m interested in. Just because a girl doesn’t wanna talk to ya doesn’t mean ya gotta pout. ;)

You used the word incorrectly. Learn something new online for once and just say “thank you”.

Your argument is one side wants to drown you and the other wants stronger water flow maintenance and you *still* think they’re the same?

Even your both sides mocking argument acknowledges that Dems govern and the GOP is all placebo.

My argument is that both sides have their radicalism. Punishing people because it rains is not governing. It is oppression.

My argument is that both sides have their radicalism. Punishing people because it rains is not governing. It is oppression.

No one is punished, and creating water flow systems isn’t “oppression.”

I’m sorry this is happening to you.

No one is punished, and creating water flow systems isn’t “oppression.”

I’m sorry this is happening to you.

It isn't "creating water flow systems". It is punishing people because democrats are not willing to spend money on infrastructure upgrades that match their radical visions.

It isn't "creating water flow systems". It is punishing people because democrats are not willing to spend money on infrastructure upgrades that match their radical visions.

Yeah, it’s usually the Democrats that refuse efforts to spend money on public works.

Ya got me.

People like you want the state involved in everything, so this is what you get.

Most Americans are religious, is that a good argument to combine church and state?

Most americans claim to be religious. With the amount of hatred spewed on here, I find that extremely difficult to believe.

This is one of Trump’s SC picks should someone die this term or he steals the election:

View attachment 67294705

This position is completely at odds with the vast majority of Americans. If Ilan Omar’s idelogical bonafides are constantly called into question, the terms “marxist” casually thrown around, Cotton’s view here is at odds with nearly 80% of the American people. It’s time to start speaking very loudly and publicly about how Radical Christian Shariaism is the dominant view of mainstream cons.

The extreme right’s anti-choice agenda is simply not compatible with mainstream American values.

The media should never frame idelogical arguments between the GOP and Dems as “left v right.” IT’s now “Radical Extremist Right vs Mainstream America.”

Studies have shown that about 35% of Americans identify as moderates, 35% as conservatives, and only 24% as liberal.

Studies have shown that about 35% of Americans identify as moderates, 35% as conservatives, and only 24% as liberal.

Which is why how people identify is meaningless. Conservatives blow up deficits. LIberals want stricter punitive measures against Russia.

Legacy descriptions for legacy thinking that’s not really applicable anymore.

Which is why how people identify is meaningless. Conservatives blow up deficits. LIberals want stricter punitive measures against Russia.

Legacy descriptions for legacy thinking that’s not really applicable anymore.

Back
Top Bottom