• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Census Bureau: 75 million more immigrants by 2060, 95% of future US growth

j-mac

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
The Census Bureau is projecting that the population of the United States will hit 404 million by 2060, and nearly all of the net growth will be from immigrants and their families.
A new analysis of the figures shows that of the 79 million more in 2060, 75 million will be legal and illegal immigrants and their families, a population the size of France and Belgium combined.
Without immigration, according to the Census analysis from the Center for Immigration Studies, the U.S. population would increase by just 3.7 million, the latest sign that the country is on a path to zero native population growth.

"We find that varying the immigration component has a very large impact on the future size of the U.S. population. The Census Bureau projects net immigration of 46.4 million between 2017 and 2060, creating total a population of 404 million in that year — 96 million larger than in the last Census in 2010 and 79 million larger than in 2017. The addition is roughly equal to the combined populations of France and Belgium. Almost all (75 million) of the post-2017 increase is due to future immigration. That is, immigrants who have not yet arrived, but who will do so absent a change in policy, plus their descendants," said the report provided in advance to Secrets and released this morning.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ore-immigrants-by-2060-95-of-future-us-growth

Hmmmm....In several threads we are debating whether or not we should make it legal to kill more of our own babies, while on the other hand we are fighting over the rush of illegal immigration....Correlation here anyone?

Let's see, Democrats on the side of killing our own babies, and opening our borders. Republican's on the side of protecting our babies, and our borders....Seems like one side is looking to, one way or another destroy what America is as it exists now....

Whoaaaaaa Nellie

I thought the republican stance was they didn't mind legal immigrants.

Okay, this shines a whole new light on the debate.

Hmmmm....In several threads we are debating whether or not we should make it legal to kill more of our own babies, while on the other hand we are fighting over the rush of illegal immigration....Correlation here anyone?

Let's see, Democrats on the side of killing our own babies, and opening our borders. Republican's on the side of protecting our babies, and our borders....Seems like one side is looking to, one way or another destroy what America is as it exists now....

You put too much hyperbole in your coffee this morning. Stuff's bad for you.

Immigrants =/= Illegal Immigrants

Hyperbolic outrage fail

You put too much hyperbole in your coffee this morning. Stuff's bad for you.

Morning Governess....Nah, I was just looking over this article, and thinking of the irony that while we debate, (if that's what we call it anymore) the point at which we can make killing our own babies born here, we are also letting in, or at least fighting about letting in more and more illegals to this country....It really does parallel....sad but true...

the really scary part is that a lot of those immigrants will be brown people.

/s

if i make it to 2060, i'll be 86. seems like i'll probably have more important things to think about at that point.

Morning Governess....Nah, I was just looking over this article, and thinking of the irony that while we debate, (if that's what we call it anymore) the point at which we can make killing our own babies born here, we are also letting in, or at least fighting about letting in more and more illegals to this country....It really does parallel....sad but true...

Which born babies are we killing? Be specific, and keep in mind the only thing that has been discussed by any Democrats is euthanasia for terminal cases.

You also conveniently overlooked the difference between legal and illegal immigrants.

/s

if i make it to 2060, i'll be 86. seems like i'll probably have more important things to think about at that point.

Oh, stop....You're supposed to be better than calling anyone you oppose "racist" by post #6....Sad.

/s

You'll be fighting the hordes of brown people with your last breath! For the whities! :2mad:

Which born babies are we killing? Be specific, and keep in mind the only thing that has been discussed by any Democrats is euthanasia for terminal cases.

You want em by name? pfft....Good grief.

You want em by name? pfft....Good grief.

I'd settle for an example of any US politician condoning the killing of live, viable, already born babies. You make up this stupid stuff then when challenged to support it you cower.

Also, I'd support the European model of no elective abortions after the first trimester.

You really think Republicans care about our borders?

Cute.

Must be all that legislation they are passing to really take a stand and raid and fine all those darn liberal employers who smuggle those people over the border and then hire them! And then we will all hold hands and sing kumbaya.

/s

The best way to oppose diversity is to allow continued mass immigration from the Southern border - rather than enforce having only legal immigration, which brings in people from around the world. Massive ongoing immigration from Mexico, Central America and South America is the antithesis of diversity.

Whoaaaaaa Nellie

I thought the republican stance was they didn't mind legal immigrants.

Okay, this shines a whole new light on the debate.

"Our own babies."

Literally "if your baby is brown it's not one of us."

No, it doesn't....And the article is clear about that....So, this post is a fail...

You are the one who quoted the article, and then attempted to make a point about illegal immigration...Not me

Bwaaahahahahahhaahah

Killing babies and open boarders....if that ain't a big steaming pile of hyperbole, then I don't know what is. But I do know, and this is it.

The dumb....it just keeps coming.

I'd settle for an example of any US politician condoning the killing of live, viable, already born babies. You make up this stupid stuff then when challenged to support it you cower.

Also, I'd support the European model of no elective abortions after the first trimester.

Oh is that all....Easy....

Here ya go....

Oh, stop....You're supposed to be better than calling anyone you oppose "racist" by post #6....Sad.

i didn't call everyone who i oppose racist. i made a sarcastic comment about the xenophobia that this OP was built on.

Oh is that all....Easy....

Here ya go....

Exactly as I stated. He was talking about terminal cases where there's no chance of the child surviving, and an abortion by definition can not apply to "our own born babies".

You were caught in your lie and couldn't find your way out.

Exactly as I stated. He was talking about terminal cases where there's no chance of the child surviving, and an abortion by definition can not apply to "our own born babies".

Context iz bad.

i didn't call everyone who i oppose racist. i made a sarcastic comment about the xenophobia that this OP was built on.

Oh, so you were only calling ME racist....I see...Well, Keep up that higher standard....:roll:

LOL....BS...You people are amazing, and I don't mean that in a good way....

Back
Top Bottom