• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

cellphone, wifi radiotion etc are extremely dangerous.

Pin dÁr

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
If one looks at the experiments done, the ones that say it is safe are the ones funded by the companies that explot these frquencies and technology.

The independant ones show it is much more dangerous then we think.

use AOL dialup and a landline, then.

If one looks at the experiments done, the ones that say it is safe are the ones funded by the companies that explot these frquencies and technology.

Fine then. Use one of these instead:

tin-can-telephone.jpg

Incredibly dangerous! My main girl saw the texts from one of my side girls and came at me with a knife. Gotta watch out for the dangers of cell phones.

make-a-telegraph.jpg

use AOL dialup and a landline, then.

would be better indeed. is nearly impossible by now. But I don't use wifi and it will NEVER enter my house. wifi routers etc.

Last edited:
Incredibly dangerous! My main girl saw the texts from one of my side girls and came at me with a knife. Gotta watch out for the dangers of cell phones.

I a,m talling about the radiation. Very very dangerous indeed.

Why is it you never provide any actual evidence to back up your conspiracy spam?

True. My little sister's cellphone actually became sentient and attacked my mother's Rottweiler, Bunny.

Unfortunately, it didn't become intelligent. Bunny won.

BTW, did you know that bees are immune to dynamite?

would be better indeed. is nearly impossible by now. But I don't use wifi and it will NEVER enter my house. wifi routers etc.

hope that you live out in the middle of nowhere, then. i just checked, and there are eight wifi signals available other than my own (and two are unsecured.) my house is in a small town. go to the city, and you're swimming in wifi. i doubt it matters that you don't have wifi set up in your house or apartment. it's there anyway.

hope that you live out in the middle of nowhere, then. i just checked, and there are eight wifi signals available other than my own (and two are unsecured.) my house is in a small town. go to the city, and you're swimming in wifi. i doubt it matters that you don't have wifi set up in your house or apartment. it's there anyway.

I agree with you on that, alas. However I spend a lot of time in the woods, and I am also living in a very small town.

So, yes there is some, I whish it wasn't.

wifi even kills babies!

I agree with you on that, alas. However I spend a lot of time in the woods, and I am also living in a very small town.

wifi even kills babies!

right. have a good one.

WiFi; The Invisible Killing Fields

Z5Tyu7yE2JWpsL9J24QxDEMP8hqBcsFol5whk6ComgNGBkguXWZrYErHHwh6cnEUgcCQRp8h0LL_gEUAj6nFeX9Cn98lDHK33KlofBFZOU2Nsphy1Sd_cn-a6sTcPQxT97MjGOs=s0-d-e1-ft

“As stated by University Researchers, Government Scientists and International Scientific Advisors; a minimum of 57.7% of schoolgirls exposed to low-level microwave radiation (Wi-fi) are at risk of suffering stillbirth, foetal abnormalities or genetically damaged children, when they give birth. Any genetic damage may pass to successive generations.”

https://tabublog.com/2014/01/18/wifi-the-invisible-killing-fields/

And just how are you going to manage that feat? If you live within the broadcast zone of a wifi router anywhere in your neighborhood/locality it's already "entered your house".

Oh, and you seem to have forgotten satellite, not to mention the Earth's own natural radio signals.

Earth's natural radio emissions are real and, although we're mostly unaware of them, they are around us all the time. "Everyone's terrestrial environment almost literally sings with radio waves at audio frequencies," says Dennis Gallagher, a space physicist at the Marshall Space Flight Center (MSFC).

Earth Songs - NASA Science

Last edited:
And just how are you going to manage that feat? If you live within the broadcast zone of a wifi router anywhere in your neighborhood/locality it's already "entered your house".

Oh, and you seem to have forgotten satellite, not to mention the Earth's own natural radio signals.

Earth Songs - NASA Science

Yes, I am aware of hose, but what do you want to say here then?

You ssem a bit clueless.

You can start reading the book I mentiond above. It is free online!

Your image is so blurry I cannot even make out the author's name. Furthermore, it doesn't even look like a recent publication. Why can't you post links like normal people do?

wifi even kills babies!

Wifi signals have increased exponentially in the United States. Has infant mortality increased accordingly?

Back
Top Bottom