• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cell signal puts Cohen outside Prague around time of purported Russian meeting

Most likely, the source is Cohen, or someone connected to him. In addition, journalists sometimes have source in the govt, including in the intelligence agencies

I could be wrong, but one has a rep for for discretion, and one for blather.

You could be right and if so then he had to have learned it from Mueller. I am getting excited for his report.

So you are accusing all of our nations and our allies intelligence agents of collusion because they use Russian informants like Steele did? Putin must be so proud of you. Informants are "rats"(to use Trumps term) that give us information that the Russian Govt. does not want revealed in case you forgot. It is the opposite of what Trump and his cohorts were involved in. And you are right I believe we must be vigilant against our adversaries and that includes using informants to gather secret information.

Why assume that Russian 'informants' to Steele were nothing but legitimate? I mean, we approach the issue that Putin plotted to screw with the 2016 election. Why give the benefit of the doubt when the beneficiary of that largesse doesn't comport with the narrative?

I have said this before. I don't see how Mueller and investigate Russiagate without crossing paths with other crimes connected to Clinton, the Obama Administration, The Clinton Foundation, and Hillary's tenure at State. This would be a case study in denial and corruption at the highest level.

Shouldn't that be more reason for Republicans to join with Democrats and encourage Mueller? Shouldn't Americans want to get to the bottom of corruption, regardless of where it is coming from?

We already know who stole them. This isnt up for debate. The sky is blue. Grass is green. Russian hackers stole the emails.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Russian hackers did not steal the emails. Experts claim it was an inside job. Comey's corrupt FBI refused to examine the computers to settle the matter once for all. The fix was in and Hillary still lost and Seth Rich is still dead.

Russian hackers did not steal the emails. Experts claim it was an inside job. Comey's corrupt FBI refused to examine the computers to settle the matter once for all. The fix was in and Hillary still lost and Seth Rich is still dead.

:lamo

LOL That was when Putin was behaving and we had hopes it would continue. It didn't. It might have been naive but it was not seditious like you are now behaving. Romney turned out to be clairvoyant and I give him credit for that.

The scary part, is that the perpetrators targeted LIBERALS. And the Liberals fell for it. You all are getting played like a cheap fiddle.

The scary part, is that the perpetrators targeted LIBERALS. And the Liberals fell for it. You all are getting played like a cheap fiddle.

Huh? So Putin's good behavior targeted liberals? Oh no, please say it's not so. Putin's bad behavior targeted Conservatives, the GOP and the NRA and you all got played royally. Putin is having a good laugh at your expense while we speak. He's got you chanting Make Russia Great again and they helped you elect a train wreck crashing into a dumpster fire. :lol:

Last edited:
There is no reason for Cohen to try to debunk the Steele dossier by lying and saying that he didn’t visit Prague at all if he actually did, unless he was trying to cover up extremely serious wrongdoing that happened during that visit.

Immediately, it was strange that Cohen attempted to debunk the dossier by tweeting a picture of the cover of his passport, rather than its interior. Since Prague is in the European Union’s 'Schengen Area', which allows passport-free travel between countries, he could theoretically have gotten an initial entry stamp from any EU country, not just the Czech Republic. It’s also possible for one person to have multiple passports.

LOL That was when Putin was behaving and we had hopes it would continue. It didn't. It might have been naive but it was not seditious like you are now behaving. Romney turned out to be clairvoyant and I give him credit for that.
RIIIIIIIIIIGHT. Putin was BEHAVING during the Obama administration.

Congrats. You clowned yourself. Again.

RIIIIIIIIIIGHT. Putin was BEHAVING during the Obama administration.

Congrats. You clowned yourself. Again.

Putin's annexation of Crimea happened in 2014 so yes Putin did behave for most of Obama's 2 terms. He really hated the sanctions Obama put on his oligarchs and hated Hillary too though so you have that in common. And without that hatred, Putin might not have backed Trump like he did. So you owe him for that too. I seems like Putin has got you hooked... Remember he can snap his fingers and Trump will be toast, he knows plenty and has the evidence to prove it.:lol: Trump certainly knows this too.

Last edited:
Putin's annexation of Crimea happened in 2014 so yes Putin did behave for most of Obama's 2 terms. He really hated the sanctions Obama put on his oligarchs and hated Hillary too though so you have that in common. And without that hatred, Putin might not have backed Trump like he did. So you owe him for that too. I seems like Putin has got you hooked... Remember he can snap his fingers and Trump will be toast, he knows plenty and has the evidence to prove it.:lol: Trump certainly knows this too.

The democrats LOVE knowing you and the others are so ****ing easy to manipulate. Of course...when you are EAGER to swallow everything they spoon feed you, its not like they had much of a challenge.

pathetic.

cool, we're well on our way to "so what?"

Until somebody I believe reports back to me that they have seen the evidence and this is thus the truth I am exactly at "So What.

We cant be running this nation by rumor.

Not if we want to survive.

Putin took advantage of the fact that after 9/11 we were looking in another ditrection. Some of that's on Bush, some of it is on Obama, a lot of it is on their cabinets and advisors.

The democrats LOVE knowing you and the others are so ****ing easy to manipulate. Of course...when you are EAGER to swallow everything they spoon feed you, its not like they had much of a challenge.

pathetic.

Back at you.....I will remind you that 61% of the country currently believe what I do and that is as high as it's been since Charlottesville. Perhaps it you that is delusional?

Until somebody I believe reports back to me that they have seen the evidence and this is thus the truth I am exactly at "So What.

We cant be running this nation by rumor.

Not if we want to survive.

That not so different from running it by Trump's whims and I can't imagine how much worse it will be now that he is in for only loses. He was erratic when he was winning.

pathetic.

You let the multiple lies by Individual 1 just wash over you, don't you?

pathetic.
Ironic post of 2018 Winner!

No one in the history of the US has ever been as easily manipulated as the fools who voted for Trump

McClatchy might have a good reputation but they appear to be all alone on this one. Unless something comes out later, they might just be taking a hit on their reputation with this story.

McClatchy might have a good reputation but they appear to be all alone on this one. Unless something comes out later, they might just be taking a hit on their reputation with this story.

It leaves me wondering what standards an outlet like the nytimes follows in their decision to trust another outlet’s story when the sources can’t be shared.

McClatchyDC citing anonymous sources citing anonymous sources anonymously.

McClatchy should be ashamed.

McClatchyDC citing anonymous sources citing anonymous sources anonymously.

McClatchy should be ashamed.

You let the multiple lies by Individual 1 just wash over you, don't you?
I havent made a decision about ANYTHING yet because we havent seen the facts on ANYTHING yet. I have always said...whoever...WHOEVER is guilty of collusion..hang em high. That includes the democrats AND the republicans. I dont give a **** about either party. But I mean seriously...what kind of idiot would run around 'believing' **** they know nothing about or only the sides they are intentionally looking to see? How many times have leftists been bitch slapped by their failed 'smoking guns'? Hell...less than a month ago people were wetting themselves over the Manafort/Wikileaks 'smoking gun' which turned out to be a lie. Howe many idiots swallowed that load of ****?

Cohen is not a believable person. i think everyone can agree with that. However...there is a distinct timeline given wehn he was allegedly in Czechoslovakia and he has given what should be easily verifiable alibis that counter the claim that he was in Prague. SO...we'll see. I just dont get why people are so stupid that they rush to believe anything anyone says. Wait...thats not really correct. i get WHY they do it. And it speaks volumes of them.

But since we have video history of the democrat operatives fabricating their spin to avoid answering the content of the exposed emails, I'm much more inclined to start there.

It probably was Debbie Wasserman Shultz IT guy that was transmitting data from several Dems overseas. That is likely why the DNC would not allow their server to be looked at by the FBI. That guy could have got access to the RNC server pretty easily.

It probably was Debbie Wasserman Shultz IT guy that was transmitting data from several Dems overseas. That is likely why the DNC would not allow their server to be looked at by the FBI. That guy could have got access to the RNC server pretty easily.
The dnc gave the fbi exact digital image copies of tye servers in question which was all they need. You think they need the server so they can dust for fingerprints? Lol. This lie that they are withholding evidence from the fbi needs to stop.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom