• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cell signal puts Cohen outside Prague around time of purported Russian meeting

Most likely the source IS Mueller. Can we now put to rest the myth that the dossier was phony? Mueller certainly has. More of it checks out every day.

You may be right. Mueller has a leak problem

Looking more and more like Trump colluded and committed outright conspiracy.

So? Obummer and Hillary! So much worse, so we should give him a Mulligan cuz he's so MAGA.

Colluded and conspired to MAGA is all. Libtards just jealous you lost.

We could have him on video verfied by a 10 nation panel of experts swearing to advance Putin's aims and destroy America and his base would find a way to say it was "fake news". I mean even a few in this thread, their whole psyche seems to be based on worshipping Trump. When he does go down (cuz it's really not an if anymore), I'm sure there will be a few nuts bombing things and mass shootings, but there will be a lot in need of serious psychiatric care, and many who will never abandon their spray tan hero.

And heres where it gets even MORE comical. IF...IF it turns out that Cohen WAS in Prague and NOT visiting major college campuses with supporting documents as he claims, then the democrats best hope for a smear AGAINST Trump...is now completely destroyed as a potential witness.

So the verification of yet another part of the dossier is a plus for Trump? Cohen will only be a supporting witness to corroborate the other evidence like the cell phone records.

No, because the Clinton's operate under laws designed specifically for them.

:2rofll:

The frequency of irrelevant and stupid mentioning of Clinton whenever a Trumper gets busted is simply amazing.

No, because the Clinton's operate under laws designed specifically for them.

Actually all of us do....except for Trump of course. He makes up his own laws and ignores any others.

So the verification of yet another part of the dossier is a plus for Trump? Cohen will only be a supporting witness to corroborate the other evidence like the cell phone records.

1-there is nothing verified. 2-Steele himself has admitted parts of the dossier contains lies. 3-NOTHINNG can salvage the complete collapse of integrity the left has shown with regard to the willing violation of the Constitution and rule of law in the name of politics. 4-Its comical as **** watching people like you **** yourself over foreign interference and 'collusion' while CHAMPIONING foreign interference and collusion.

1-there is nothing verified. 2-Steele himself has admitted parts of the dossier contains lies. 3-NOTHINNG can salvage the complete collapse of integrity the left has shown with regard to the willing violation of the Constitution and rule of law in the name of politics. 4-Its comical as **** watching people like you **** yourself over foreign interference and 'collusion' while CHAMPIONING foreign interference and collusion.

So you are accusing all of our nations and our allies intelligence agents of collusion because they use Russian informants like Steele did? Putin must be so proud of you. Informants are "rats"(to use Trumps term) that give us information that the Russian Govt. does not want revealed in case you forgot. It is the opposite of what Trump and his cohorts were involved in. And you are right I believe we must be vigilant against our adversaries and that includes using informants to gather secret information.

Last edited:
So you are accusing all of our nations and our allies intelligence agents of collusion because they use Russian informants like Steele did? Putin must be so proud of you.

:lamo

Nice attempt at a dodge to try to avoid your blatant hypocrisy. Attempt...because...it failed miserably. But still,...nice attempt.

Nice attempt at a dodge to try to avoid your blatant hypocrisy. Attempt...because...it failed miserably. But still,...nice attempt.

Answer my question. Are all our spies colluding with Russia when they gather secret information about the Kremlin using informants? Should we prosecute them like we will Trump?

You may be right. Mueller has a leak problem

I have said this before. I don't see how Mueller and investigate Russiagate without crossing paths with other crimes connected to Clinton, the Obama Administration, The Clinton Foundation, and Hillary's tenure at State. This would be a case study in denial and corruption at the highest level.

Answer my question. Are all our spies colluding with Russia when they gather secret information about the Kremlin using informants? Should we prosecute them like we will Trump?

Sorry...your edited 'afterward' doesnt begin to touch your blatant hypocrisy.

I have said this before. I don't see how Mueller and investigate Russiagate without crossing paths with other crimes connected to Clinton, the Obama Administration, The Clinton Foundation, and Hillary's tenure at State. This would be a case study in denial and corruption at the highest level.

I believe you're right. Mueller is ignoring those crimes, or the Libbos are in for one HELL of a shock.

Sorry...your edited 'afterward' doesnt begin to touch your blatant hypocrisy.

So is that a yes then? Perhaps we should let Putin interrogate our agents like he suggested in Helsinki and Trump said was a good idea?

Re the bolded: :lamo

Are you saying the black Kenyah Muslim Alinskyite terrorsist wouldn't have planned for such things?

Foolish man! You forget that he planted his birth announcement in a Hawaiian Newspaper, from a hut in Kenya, on the day he was born, to legitimize his claim to be POTUS four decades later! Mwha! Mwhahaha! MWhahahahahaha!

Last edited:
I believe you're right. Mueller is ignoring those crimes, or the Libbos are in for one HELL of a shock.

Mueller is ignoring nothing. It is not a crime to gather secret information on our adversaries by using informants. It is patriotic and our own agents risk their lives daily doing just that to help keep us safe. I'm afraid you have given up your right to even call yourself an American. Sad.

Last edited:
Mueller is ignoring nothing. It is not a crime to gather secret information on our adversaries by using informants. It is patriotic and our own agents risk their lives daily doing just that to help keep us safe. I'm afraid you have given up your right to even call yourself an American. Sad.

Yeah, sure he isn't...lol

Most likely the source IS Mueller. Can we now put to rest the myth that the dossier was phony? Mueller certainly has. More of it checks out every day.

Most likely, the source is Cohen, or someone connected to him. In addition, journalists sometimes have source in the govt, including in the intelligence agencies

I could be wrong, but one has a rep for for discretion, and one for blather.

So is that a yes then? Perhaps we should let Putin interrogate our agents like he suggested in Helsinki and Trump said was a good idea?

So that is a 'sorry pal, but your hypocrisy is still glaring no matter how desperately you try to hide it by your RUSSIA!!!! RUSSIA!!! bull****.

Ah...Russia...

And whats SAD is they KNEW you would swallow it.

So that is a 'sorry pal, but your hypocrisy is still glaring no matter how desperately you try to hide it by your RUSSIA!!!! RUSSIA!!! bull****.

Ah...Russia...

And whats SAD is they KNEW you would swallow it.

LOL That was when Putin was behaving and we had hopes it would continue. It didn't. It might have been naive but it was not seditious like you are now behaving. Romney turned out to be clairvoyant and I give him credit for that.

Have we really gotten any leaks from Mueller? I dont think so. Hes actually run a pretty tight ship in that regard.

Back
Top Bottom