• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Celebrity Crush

JC Callender

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Is there a famous person that you have a crush on? Not just someone you think is hot, although they can certainly be hot. But someone you respect a great deal for their skills as well.

I've really loved Alison Krauss for a couple of years now, ever since I discovered her music. At first I really loved her voice, as she's a singer. But then I saw her in interviews and thought she seemed so humble and thoughtful. And I like her physical appearance, but I'm not sure how much I would have if I didn't like her talent first. Whatever the case, I think she looks absolutely beautiful now! :tongue4:

alison-krauss-4f4a355fc8317.jpg

Valerie Bertinelli. That one has been going on for a LONG time.

Sally Field. She was cute in Gidget and the Flying Nun but when she bent over in Smokey and the Bandit I was smitten.

Elizabeth Montgomery. Who doesn't want a nice, wholesome woman with just a little devil in her?

Valerie Bertinelli. That one has been going on for a LONG time.

Sally Field. She was cute in Gidget and the Flying Nun but when she bent over in Smokey and the Bandit I was smitten.

Elizabeth Montgomery. Who doesn't want a nice, wholesome woman with just a little devil in her?

I've always thought Valerie Bertinelli was a fox!! I'll bet she's like my avatar. :cool:

The biggest one was on Barbara Bain, the blonde on the original Mission Impossible series..

And Goldie Hawn. She'd show up on the Rowan and Martin Show in that tiny bikini and it was all over.

The biggest one was on Barbara Bain, the blonde on the original Mission Impossible series..

And Goldie Hawn. She'd show up on the Rowan and Martin Show in that tiny bikini and it was all over.

Goldie Hawn is a serious cutie!

I've always thought Valerie Bertinelli was a fox!! I'll bet she's like my avatar. :cool:

I thought so too... at 55 now she looks great for her age.

Was just talking to GF about the new Batman v Superman movie and she said that she thought the new Wonder Woman was kinda mediocre. I do recall as a kid seeing the Wonder Woman tv series and thinking that Lynda Carter was hot. she held up pretty well too.

Phoebe Cates

A+Real+Beauty+Queen+Phoebe+Cates+nude-bikini+Pictures-4.jpg

Lzzy Hale

748bfd2383cf3a5ed1adc952238ba8f2.jpg

And Amy Lee

2bf004fdbb1b002313bde7717171836d.jpg

Milana Vayntrub

Milana Vayntrub.jpg

Man she makes my heart go pitter-patter.

Watch this!!

I have outgrown celebrity crushes but back in my teenage days it was Paula Abdul and Janet Jackson.

Salma Hayek. And heaven help me...Barbra Streisand. If I ever chose to have an affair it would be with her voice.

Speaking of posters and celebrity crushes:

27de0561cdda77603f97310143bdb072.jpg

How is Anna Kendrick not response #1

Back
Top Bottom