• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CDC says guidance about coronavirus spreading through the air ‘posted in error’ CORONAVIRUS

Aberro

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

(The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention walked back its guidance on how COVID-19 spreads.)

LOL, the mask wearing Karen’s are going to get in a tizzy about this, break out their Xanax. I still don’t wear a mask unless a private business requests it. Lowe’s, I don’t bother, all the working men there are not wearing one either, and the employees have them pulled under their chin.

‘All Karen’s need to avoid Lowe’s.

(The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention walked back its guidance on how COVID-19 spreads.)

LOL, the mask wearing Karen’s are going to get in a tizzy about this, break out their Xanax. I still don’t wear a mask unless a private business requests it. Lowe’s, I don’t bother, all the working men there are not wearing one either, and the employees have them pulled under their chin.

Sounds like bullshit. Trump got to them. This is why we don't trust him, or his administration. Good luck with that vaccine. You won't see me be the guinea pig for it.

In other words, they are now lying.

Sounds like bullshit. Trump got to them. This is why we don't trust him, or his administration. Good luck with that vaccine. You won't see me be the guinea pig for it.

We agree on one thing, I’m not getting a China flu vaccine shot.

I have never had a flu shot, and I have never had the flu, why start now? I have grey hair.

We agree on one thing, I’m not getting a China flu vaccine shot.

I have never had a flu shot, and I have never had the flu, why start now? I have grey hair.
The Sheep will

TrumpsSheep

Your post is about the maturity level of 8th grader.

BTW, the CDC can no longer be trusted. Trump has cornuted this agency too.

If what the CDC said is accurate - like it always has been been accurate that the 6 foot rule and mask protection has always been known to be false - then the dream of most Democrats that literally everyone in the United States must be locked in their house indefinitely becomes true. But also there can be no essential workers nor anyone else not quarantined forever. Thus, they can surf the Internet and play video games forever - using government money to order products online - although no one could deliver them.

The CDC could never be trusted. All they want to do is give reasons to outlaw all firearms. The thought of having to do anything about diseases is repulsive to the CDC. They want to play politics only and will say anything, endlessly contradicting themselves to do so. Covid-19 can never, ever be solved because it is too profitable to them and the richest people on earth.

The video you posted seems to support wearing masks. Did you watch it?

The important things to remember when discussing COVID-19 are that:
1. We're all gonna die!!
2. Unless there is a perfect solution then the only acceptable response is to panic and presume the worst
3. Electing Joe Biden is the only viable cure to the disease.

This is what happens when you have an anti-science idiot in the White House.

The CDC scientists are doing the best that they can, working as hard as they can to understand this disease and to find a vaccine.

This accelerationist president and the rest of the right-wing extremists have other ideas. Saving lives is not one of them.

Back
Top Bottom