• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CDC director says more than 90% of Americans remain susceptible to the coronavirus

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

You know the herd immunity folks who though there was gonna be a wall and better healthcare and no national debt? yeah. don't believe anything they say/post/tweet.

You know the herd immunity folks who though there was gonna be a wall and better healthcare and no national debt? yeah. don't believe anything they say/post/tweet.
Shhhh, you will scare the sheep.

Shhhh, you will scare the sheep.

i bet you can guess the Trump Republicans who either won't enter this thread or will try to talk the CDC Director's words away, right?

i bet you can guess the Trump Republicans who either won't enter this thread or will try to talk the CDC Director's words away, right?
True, either they believe the CDC or don't, depends on the direction of the wind that day, or in their case what the talking heads tell them to think. Meh...

True, either they believe the CDC or don't, depends on the direction of the wind that day, or in their case what the talking heads tell them to think. Meh...

wasn't there a herd immunity thread here not long ago?

wasn't there a herd immunity thread here not long ago?
And some will continue to argue it, there is no accounting for Stupid, but there is a cure now.....

And some will continue to argue it, there is no accounting for Stupid, but there is a cure now.....

Sturgis rally spreads coronavirus cases to 8 states, as experts warned -  Business Insider

I think the only cure for stupid is death, some day we may have a cure for the CV but it may be awhile
Have a nice afternoon

Makes one wonder how those people are doing today...oh wait we know how many are doing, not well. Cull the herd....

people spreading disease because they're selfish, political and hard headed.

people spreading disease because they're selfish, political and hard headed.
I just use the blanket term, Stupid. I have lost all respect for those that do refuse to do the Adult thing, they deserve None, This crisis has truly exposed who are Patriotic Americans and who the Real Snowflakes are.

Back
Top Bottom