• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CBS: Trump can beat Hillary...

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Whatever Will Rahn is smoking, I want some!

Trump has "pivoted to the left" about as much as Pat Buchanan.

Yeah, it's just way too early. Bush and Scott Walker were leading GOP candidates and how'd that turn out for them?

Once Trump makes sure everyone knows the truth about crooked hillary he will win in a landslide..

I can't wait to see all the PC liberals cry about how it's soo wrong for a man to say things like that about a woman and blah blah blah.. Thy are going to be sooo butthurt, I'm so excited..

Way too early to predict how things will go in November.
Polls conducted before the candidates begin their GE campaigns are useless imho.
That being said, Rassy leans to the GOP side.

See Orly below.

Yeah, it's just way too early. Bush and Scott Walker were leading GOP candidates and how'd that turn out for them?

See below.

Once Trump makes sure everyone knows the truth about crooked hillary he will win in a landslide..

I can't wait to see all the PC liberals cry about how it's soo wrong for a man to say things like that about a woman and blah blah blah.. Thy are going to be sooo butthurt, I'm so excited..

You took the words, right out of my mouth! Once this primary business is done, Trump will level his guns on Hillary and blast her to kingdom come!

The MSM is in bed with obama and the Clintons, always have been, and they WILL NOT report the Truth, no matter what!

Donald will have the ear of the world in the next few months....and the world will get an earful!

There are many rotten POS in these United States....and Hillary is right up there at the top of the pile!

Last edited:
Trump will level his guns on Hillary and blast her to kingdom come!

And he will do it over and over and over at every one of his rallies and on every news channel and all over twitter and and and not give a crap what anyone thinks, never apologize, and laugh at the oppositions gasps of discontent...

PC libtards are going to get so pissed and get violent at their ridiculous noise making rallies and prove to the entire world how foolish they truly are..

It's like predicting a Super Bowl six months ahead of time. Anybody who crowns a winner now is foolish. anything can happen between now and the election. countries, economies, and enemies can rise and fall in six months. a mass shooting could hit(boosting hillary) or a terrorist attempt(boosting Trump). nobody can see into the future and predict this with any accuracy.

You think Trump is truthful!? :lamo

Absolutely..

:lamo :lamo
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ald-trump-isis-not-making-millions-dollars-w/
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...nald-trump/donald-trump-iraq-war-destabilize/
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-trump-has-no-evidence-ted-cruz-was-responsi/
Donald Trump: Michelle Fields changed her story since first claiming campaign manager grabbed her | PolitiFact
Donald Trump's Pants on Fire claim the U.S. funds undocumented immigrants coming over the border | PolitiFact Arizona
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-trump-wrong-about-1980-ronald-reagan-race-a/
http://www.politifact.com/florida/s...-trump-says-marco-rubio-and-jeb-bush-had-flo/
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ald-trump-we-are-not-giving-iran-150-billion/
http://www.politifact.com/virginia/...-trump-says-virginia-winery-largest-east-coa/
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...d-trump-says-iran-military-will-have-nuclear/
http://www.politifact.com/florida/s...ald-trump-winning-66-67-florida-counties-not/
http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin...-trump-wrong-about-wisconsins-effective-unem/

2nvxl3q.png

Trump is the king of bull****.

reminder: trump isn't almost under indictment for lying to the FBI. so I'd keep those stones in your pocket, not throw them at others laughing boy.

reminder: trump isn't almost under indictment for lying to the FBI. so I'd keep those stones in your pocket, not throw them at others laughing boy.

If the best you can do to refute Trumps bull**** is to show Clinton is has also lied then you honestly dont give a **** about the truth...

It should be very interesting seeing what happens to Hillary's reputation when Trump is constantly attacking her.

Nobody knows what she was doing when the Benghazi massacre was in progress. We only know that for 13 hours, the USA let their people die.

Emails? Pay for play through speech sponsorship? Secretary of state gaffs from the fiasco around the reset button to the Asian Pivot to the abandonment of Iraq to the leading from behind, her time a the Secretary of state was a skit fro SNL from start to finish. As a skit it would have been funny. In real life, not so much.

Anybody would be better than Hillary who is a machine politician bought and paid for by the Washington elites.

And he will do it over and over and over at every one of his rallies and on every news channel and all over twitter and and and not give a crap what anyone thinks, never apologize, and laugh at the oppositions gasps of discontent...

PC libtards are going to get so pissed and get violent at their ridiculous noise making rallies and prove to the entire world how foolish they truly are..

YES...He.....Will!

It's like predicting a Super Bowl six months ahead of time. Anybody who crowns a winner now is foolish. anything can happen between now and the election. countries, economies, and enemies can rise and fall in six months. a mass shooting could hit(boosting hillary) or a terrorist attempt(boosting Trump). nobody can see into the future and predict this with any accuracy.

Agreed....it ain't over until the fat lady sings!

Moreso than Hillary...by a long shot....and more honest .......and then there are all those crimes that Hillary should have been indicted for....

:lamo :lamo

Trump is the king of bull****.

First BSer doesn't stand a chance....and Hillary has been lying and BSing, since college!

If the best you can do to refute Trumps bull**** is to show Clinton is has also lied then you honestly dont give a **** about the truth...

Hillary and Truth are NOT, synonymous!

What I fail to understand is how anyone(generally speaking) with a modicum of intelligence and education, can be so blind about Hillary. Is it pure "head buried in sand", indoctrination from an early age, or what?

Last edited:

that, or I understand the meaning of the word "debate". I'm NOT supposed to bring up your hypocrisy on this issue? gee, sorry

I will say with no doubt whatsoever:

Donald Trump CAN BEAT HILLARY CLINTON.

Absolutely, positively...with no doubt whatsoever.

Tough stuff for an agnostic to write...but he absolutely CAN.

I seriously doubt he will...and if forced to bet, my bet would be a LANDSLIDE for Hillary Clinton...with much of the undercard going the Democratic Party's way.

So...big deal that CBS (or one of its commentators) is saying the obvious.

too much of a demographics problem. The youth vote will stay home without sanders, but racial minorities will turn out in droves to defeat trump. Similar to obama, all hillary needs is 40% or so of the white vote outside the deep south, and there are enough people still around who remember the economy her husband presided over

in addition, when trump actually opens his mouth during debates that undecideds are actually watching, it's over. They'll see just how unfit he is

Moreso than Hillary...by a long shot....and more honest .......and then there are all those crimes that Hillary should have been indicted for....
If the best you can do to refute Trumps bull**** is to show Clinton is has also lied then you honestly dont give a **** about the truth... If anything it just shows hypocrisy of Trump and Hillary.

First BSer doesn't stand a chance....and Hillary has been lying and BSing, since college!
So bull**** all around, **** any sense of the truth.

Hillary and Truth are NOT, synonymous!
I never said Hillary was truthful.

What I fail to understand is how anyone(generally speaking) with a modicum of intelligence and education, can be so blind about Hillary. Is it pure "head buried in sand", indoctrination from an early age, or what?
:lamo Donald... ****ing... Trump...

that, or I understand the meaning of the word "debate". I'm NOT supposed to bring up your hypocrisy on this issue? gee, sorry
Simply saying it shows hypocrisy. You seem to defending a statement that Donald Trump is truthful, but your defense is, "Oh yea!? Look at Hillary!".

Simply saying it shows hypocrisy. You seem to defending a statement that Donald Trump is truthful, but your defense is, "Oh yea!? Look at Hillary!".

Hillary may tell lies, but she is not lying when she tells you that she is the only Candidate with a program that will work.

that, and I'm pretty sure your definition of trump "lies" can be explained by him changing his opinion over time. For instance, Obama was against gay marriage 4 years ago, now the liberals act like he invented it. See, I could call Obama a manipulating lying a-hole who flips his ideals in the name of political expediency. but I don't. So trying to call Trump a "liar" under the same conditions doesn't wash with me or any other rational human being.

that, and I'm pretty sure your definition of trump "lies" can be explained by him changing his opinion over time. For instance, Obama was against gay marriage 4 years ago, now the liberals act like he invented it. See, I could call Obama a manipulating lying a-hole who flips his ideals in the name of political expediency. but I don't. So trying to call Trump a "liar" under the same conditions doesn't wash with me or any other rational human being.

Nope. My definition of lying is simply not telling the truth as shown by my evidence I provided

Back
Top Bottom