• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CBS Poll: 8-in-10 Americans Support Reducing Immigration, Stricter Vetting

This is well known, but will the POTUS and his open borders buddies listen or care?

Of course 8-in-10 Americans support reducing immigration and want to know who the hell is coming into our country... That just common sense... Well, it is to most of us.

This is well known, but will the POTUS and his open borders buddies listen or care?

I must have missed where Biden supported an open borders plan.

Source?

And I'm not sure about your math skills...if you believe YOUR source...does it seem like most Democrats/liberals are also for open borders? Or for relaxed immigration enforcement? Do you know what 80% means?

Source?

And I'm not sure about your math skills...if you believe YOUR source...does it seem like most Democrats/liberals are also for open borders? Or for relaxed immigration enforcement? Do you know what 80% means?
November will be soon enough. 🤣

So you didnt figure it out but hope Nov will do so for you?

(y)

The fact that you cant source your claim about Biden supporting open borders stands....empty
Those who will vote against Joe see all the proof they need.

Source?

To answer the first of your questions actions speak louder than words and the POTUS's actions and attempted actions in regards to the border bespeak of an open border agenda. As to the second question the poll results span across party lines a whole lot of Democrats are pissed at the POTUS too.

To answer the first of your questions actions speak louder than words and the POTUS's actions and attempted actions in regards to the border bespeak of an open border agenda. As to the second question the poll results span across party lines a whole lot of Democrats are pissed at the POTUS too.
You guys keep talking about our open borders yet none of you can prove we have open borders but then again facts don't matter to the current form of the gop.

To answer the first of your questions actions speak louder than words and the POTUS's actions and attempted actions in regards to the border bespeak of an open border agenda.

So no sources, just your biased opinion. Got it.

As to the second question the poll results span across party lines a whole lot of Democrats are pissed at the POTUS too.

It doesnt say 'pissed.' It shows that Democrats also strongly want immigration change. You seem so biased, you dont actually read what's there...you 'improvise.' :rolleyes:

Those who will vote against Joe see all the proof they need.

Lots of people make stuff up, like you did about Biden wanting open borders.

Lots of people believe stupid stuff, like you do, that they cant back up.

Lots of people make stuff up, like you did about Biden wanting open borders.

Lots of people believe stupid stuff, like you do, that they cant back up.
What do you think Biden could do differently to slow the tide? Pick a low hanging fruit.

What do you think Biden could do differently to slow the tide? Pick a low hanging fruit.

When you source earlier claims, as requested.

He could do what no modern day president has done; push for harsh punishments against employers of illegals.

Fines that make it more expensive to employ illegals then it does Americans.

Americans are so stupid. They think the economy is bad.

did we not fix immigration during trump/the republican congress????

Breitbart LOL Come on with these bullshit lying polls.

And the borders are not open no matter how many times you right wiingers post the same stupid lies over and over again. It's not even original, its pathetic trolling at this point repeating the same stupid, factless claims

I asked a question. Do you have an answer to that question?

And leading up to that, I asked you to support your claims. Do you have those links?

Let's clarify. Eight in ten breitbart consumers support reducing immigration.
@Mycroft. Hey bud did you see this? You keep arguing the right isn't against immigration, you guys are against illegal immigration. Seems to me you are in the bottom twenty percent of the immigration opinion.

Back
Top Bottom