• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CBS Poll: 8-in-10 Americans Support Reducing Immigration, Stricter Vetting

This is well known, but will the POTUS and his open borders buddies listen or care?

Of course he cares. So does everyone who likes him. That is why President Biden has never supported letting thousands of people into the United States who are not fully vaccinated.

Without debate, President Biden has decided on complete open borders​

Without any real debate — without congressional hearings, new legislation, or anything more than a series of executive orders — President Biden has effectively put in place a complete open-border policy on the southwest border. All he had to do was signal, with the stroke of a pen, that if you can get into the US, you can probably stay.

Predictably, illegal immigration surged. But so did legal admissions of asylum-seekers who had been barred from entering the country under stricter Trump-era policies and pandemic border security measures.

The message up and down the border was clear: Biden will let you in.

Of course he cares. So does everyone who likes him. That is why President Biden has never supported letting thousands of people into the United States who are not fully vaccinated.
Not so he tried to and was spanked by the courts

Trump slams Biden for migrant ‘tsunami’ at Mexican border​

Biden halted construction of Trump’s Mexico border wall and last month began to end the “Remain in Mexico” policy, under which about 71,000 Central American asylum applicants were awaiting rulings in Mexico. Asylum seekers who are allowed to await rulings inside the US can in some circumstances get work permits while they wait.

In January, which featured the final weeks of Trump’s term and the start of Biden’s, border agents detained nearly 78,000 people, up from 36,679 in January 2020. About 2,200 unaccompanied children crossed the border each week in February.

“Now that Biden has implemented nationwide Catch-and-Release, illegal immigrants from every corner of the Earth will descend upon our border and never be returned. You can never have a secure border unless people who cross illegally are promptly removed.”

In addition to relaxing Trump-era rules, Biden issued an order affirming the 2012 Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, which gives work permits and protection from deportation to people brought illegally to the US as minors, and proposed legislation that would create a path to citizenship for the estimated 11 million illegal immigrants in the US.

Republicans say that the possibility of US citizenship is serving as a “pull” factor for more migration.

Superceded by1965

Thousands of COVID-positive migrants passing through Texas border city​

August 4, 2021

“The Biden Administration has knowingly — and willfully — released COVID-19 positive migrants into Texas communities, risking the potential exposure and infection of Texas residents,” An Abbott spokesperson said in response to the ruling. “The Governor’s Executive Order attempts to prevent the Biden Administration from spreading COVID-19 into Texas and protect the health and safety of Texans.”

Aaaannndddd...where did it describe Biden's 'open border' agenda? Quote?

Your problem is you want him to come out and say it. Its his actions that speak for he and Sec Mayorkas. They are masters of double speak. Saying one thing and doing another.

Your problem is you want him to come out and say it. Its his actions that speak for he and Sec Mayorkas. They are masters of double speak. Saying one thing and doing another.

Heh, well I'm not taking your 'imagination' for fact. Support your claim. His actions are working on policies for controlling the border. What do you have that shows he wants open borders?

Heh, well I'm not taking your 'imagination' for fact. Support your claim. His actions are working on policies for controlling the border. What do you have that shows he wants open borders?

Those of us who work on the border have seen his memos and policy decisions no I can't show them to you cuz they're for official use only, but here is something for you to chew on.

It's funny, that you have yet to address the poll results

It's funny, that you have yet to address the poll results

Post 3. And further discussion of that post requires you source Biden's goal is open borders.

LMAO that entire site is a slanted, biased far-right nonsense

And then there's this on the validity of the poll, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

When a “Harvard Poll” Mets Fox News

How Fox News and conservative media outlets are using a recent Harvard Poll to support their own election narrative.​
link​

Do you not examine anything except stuff that spews what confirms your bias? Dont you even care to find actual information? Good lord, you should, because now your posts just look stupid and shallow.

Those of us who work on the border have seen his memos and policy decisions no I can't show them to you cuz they're for official use only, but here is something for you to chew on.

Uh huh :rolleyes:

Post 3. And further discussion of that post requires you source Biden's goal is open borders.

OP dictates you address the poll results.

And then there's this on the validity of the poll, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

How Fox News and conservative media outlets are using a recent Harvard Poll to support their own election narrative.​
link​

Do you not examine anything except stuff that spews what confirms your bias? Dont you even care to find actual information? Good lord, you should, because now your posts just look stupid and shallow.

And you are spewing you own biases, you seem bent on claiming you opinion as factual based upon a career politicians word.

Based upon most polling data and the caravans that are forming up your opinion is in the minority. Consider that.

link​

It is very clear you haven't read any of the linked articles post by myself or others. Most likely because the conflict with your world view. That's not very mature of you.

I read lots of things I don't agree with and there have been times mind has been changed. It's a shame you aren't adult enough to do so.

It seems you choose to live in dogma

Good lord, another source from the neanderthal deep South. That's just more opinion...from the Biden-hatin' side.

This is the 'substance' you are believing in, completely unsubstantiated:

“And I think, as a result, many Americans—perhaps even most of Americans—have concluded that this [border crisis] is purposeful. Many Americans—by some polls, most Americans—have concluded that President Biden believes in open borders. And many Americans also believe that the members of the Biden administration who are making immigration policy believe that vetting people at the border is racist. And all of that, in part, in my judgment, is why President Biden’s poll numbers have been on a journey to the center of the Earth."​
link

And you expect reality from that? 😆

It seems you choose to live in dogma

That's not 'discussion.' I was dismissing your source as BS. Which I've supported.

Let's see you refute mine...where's the proof of Biden's desire for an 'open door' immigration policy?

OP dictates you address the poll results.

I did. Post 3. What dont you understand?

I did and then I asked a question to support the BS OP premise. You have not provided a source doing so.

Back
Top Bottom