• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cawthorn Says Lingerie Photos Were from Cruise Game Show

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Politico published "exclusive" pictures of what appeared to show U.S. Rep. Madison Cawthorn of North Carolina wearing women's lingerie.​

U.S. Rep. Madison Cawthorn of North Carolina is the subject of a new "exclusive" story from Politico featuring pictures that show him "wearing women’s lingerie in [a] public setting." The article calls the photographs "the latest in a series of unflattering headlines for the freshman member of Congress."

Cawthorn was quick to respond to the article on Twitter, saying that the pictures were "goofy vacation photos" that simply showed "a game on a cruise."
=======================================================
Pix of this guy in bra & panties would make him look even more repulsive.

I saw the word Quese on that sign in the background so out of curiosity looked it up....the Urban dictionary describes it as
"Quese is the name for one of the baddest gays ," I really don't know what that means and I don't care but I can imagine it on the stage of a cruise ship....

Was his nekid hind quarter doing the “John Henry” a game also?

Politico published "exclusive" pictures of what appeared to show U.S. Rep. Madison Cawthorn of North Carolina wearing women's lingerie.​

U.S. Rep. Madison Cawthorn of North Carolina is the subject of a new "exclusive" story from Politico featuring pictures that show him "wearing women’s lingerie in [a] public setting." The article calls the photographs "the latest in a series of unflattering headlines for the freshman member of Congress."

Cawthorn was quick to respond to the article on Twitter, saying that the pictures were "goofy vacation photos" that simply showed "a game on a cruise."

Actually he seems to take to it rather well. He sure has the 'cfm' look of professional models.

Maybe he's a trans and doesn't know it.

Who cares, as long as I am paying for his panties I don't care

Actually he seems to take to it rather well. He sure has the 'cfm' look of professional models.

Maybe he's a trans and doesn't know it.
I've read that many men have a feminine side & that dressing in ladies' undies turns them on.

Is Cawthorn bisexual?

I can't stand the guy but is there anything new to this story? The pictures have been "out" for months.

No fun allowed.

Back
Top Bottom