• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cawthorn calls Zelinsky a thug and Ukraine government eveil

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
These are the kind of people that Gop voters vote for. I would like to see where Cawthorn gets his campaign funds from. Maybe a bank in Moscow? I do not know who to chose Cawthorn, Boebert or Greene when it comes to be the worst ever. Are Cathorn's opinions the opinions of the GOP. It seems that they vilify elected government heads and heap praise on dictators. What the hell happened to the GOP?

These are the kind of people that Gop voters vote for. I would like to see where Cawthorn gets his campaign funds from. Maybe a bank in Moscow? I do not know who to chose Cawthorn, Boebert or Greene when it comes to be the worst ever. Are Cathorn's opinions the opinions of the GOP. It seems that they vilify elected government heads and heap praise on dictators. What the hell happened to the GOP?

Dishonorable. Madison Cawthorn is dishonorable.

I have plenty of issues with the Ukrainian government, but there isn't a single one I could list that didn't apply just as severely to the Republican Party. This man has no business making moral judgements on anyone.

This guy is not playing with a full deck but he is open about it. The real culprits are those who allow and enable this carp from the GOP. McCarthy is a coward. Poor him when his dream of the gavel doesn't come to pass.

I have plenty of issues with the Ukrainian government, but there isn't a single one I could list that didn't apply just as severely to the Republican Party. This man has no business making moral judgements on anyone.
how so? Ukrainian gov and republicans seem to be opposed to each other, while it's democrats rushing to their defense while ignoring the neo-nazi influence there.

The Republicans party is a lot worse.

how so? Ukrainian gov and republicans seem to be opposed to each other, while it's democrats rushing to their defense while ignoring the neo-nazi influence there.
People also defend this country even though three percenters are here. What's your point?

Cawthorne, MTG, Boebert and Gaitz take turns trying to see which can be a bigger asshole. Frankly, I thought Cawthorne took the lead a few months ago and is my runaway favorite for the title at present.

People also defend this country even though three percenters are here. What's your point?
i have no idea who the 3 percenters are.

In the US, we don't promote the KKK as a battallion you can join in the armed forces. That's what ukraine does, and they're routinely promote up the ranks being given command over entire divisions. MAYBE...just maybe.....that's why there's been so many russian casualties in donbass the last 8 years, no? It's the nature of nazis to do ****ed up shit, even when Zelensky tells them not to.

In the US, we don't promote the KKK as a battallion you can join in the armed forces. That's what ukraine does, and they're routinely promote up the ranks being given command over entire divisions. MAYBE...just maybe.....that's why there's been so many russian casualties in donbass the last 8 years, no? It's the nature of nazis to do ****ed up shit, even when Zelensky tells them not to.
You lost me at "I have no idea who the 3 percenters are"

Perhaps you should learn something about your own domestic environment before launching your keyboard out into the geopolitical environment.

3 percenters and other militia groups are basically the type of thing you are pretending to rail against.

As the Dear Leader of the Republican Party has demonstrated, it matters little [Ed.: if at all,] why your name is before the public. The important thing is that it is in the news, preferably daily.

Regards, stay safe 'n well 'n remember the Big 5.

3 percenters and other militia groups are basically the type of thing you are pretending to rail against.
really? I don't remember a 3 percenters battallion when i was in the military lol

You lost me at "I have no idea who the 3 percenters are"

Perhaps you should learn something about your own domestic environment before launching your keyboard out into the geopolitical environment.
show me one neo-nazi brigade in the US military please.

really? I don't remember a 3 percenters battallion when i was in the military lol
Ok, your moving the goalposts is irrelevant to your original assertion that neo-nazi types exist in the US (and in just about every western country, including Russia). Maybe they should all invade each other.

Ok, that irrelevant to the fact that neo-nazi types exist in the US (and in just about every western country, including Russia). Maybe they should all invade each other.
Irrelevant? IRRELEVANT? Only the government of ukraine ACTIVELY PROMOTES THEM.. Do you REALLY NOT SEE A DIFFERENCE?

let me reiterate: only the goverment of ukraine promotes neo-nazis.

the US doesn't do that. I challanged you to find a KKK battallian, and you failed because we don't do that.

far-right militias do what they do on their own. I venture that many of them would not want the government involved anyway as they can have a libertarian bent.

How do you not see a difference? Again, How would you feel if you join the military and your commander was promoted BECAUSE he was a member of a KKK battalion?

It's worse than that. They haven't come out of the closet yet. Makes it real hard to spot them. But they exist.
I don't care if some random guy just has backwards opinions. That's one thing. Every country has people like that, that's not my problem with ukraine.

My problem is that they've taken the most violently far right neo-nazi groups, and made them an integral and active part of their military and their government.

If you can't see the difference, then you really shouldn't be anywhere near government as far as i'm concerned. For you to be consistent on this issue, you, also, should be advocating the KKK be an active part of the armed forces and on the government payroll and leadership positions.

Is that what you want? Do you want KKK politicians leading the country?

Irrelevant? IRRELEVANT? Only the government of ukraine ACTIVELY PROMOTES THEM.. Do you REALLY NOT SEE A DIFFERENCE?

let me reiterate: only the goverment of ukraine promotes neo-nazis.

the US doesn't do that. I challanged you to find a KKK battallian, and you failed because we don't do that.

far-right militias do what they do on their own. I venture that many of them would not want the government involved anyway as they can have a libertarian bent.

How do you not see a difference? Again, How would you feel if you join the military and your commander was promoted BECAUSE he was a member of a KKK battalion?
If you would scroll up, you will see that I already noticed you changing this particular goal post.

Also, show me a military that doesn't have racists or nazi sympathizers in it. Your argument is both Russian propaganda and fundamentally weak from a logical standpoint.

show me one neo-nazi brigade in the US military please.
Find out who the 3 percenters are. After that stunning revelation, I really did not care about the rest of your post.

While you are at it, you can tell us what is more dangerous, covert Neo-nazi's hidden within military battalions or overt Neo-nazi battalions. Here I will give you the answer, COVERT NEO-NAZIS hidden in the military which is what we have in the US.

As for the Azov unit in question, they number about 900. They are certainly zenophobic and very right wing and certainly have Neo-nazis in the ranks. As a battalion, the group fought on the front lines against pro-Russian separatists in Donetsk, the eastern region of Ukraine.

A few months after recapturing the strategic port city of Mariupol from the Russian-backed separatists, the unit was officially integrated into the National Guard of Ukraine on November 12, 2014, and exacted high praise from then-President Petro Poroshenko who called them "the best fighters we have".

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Even Zelensky has seen fit to keep them together.

It should be understood by now that the entire separatist mess in the East was if anything a hoax designed as a pretext for a general invasion of Ukraine by Putin. Putin doesn't care about Donbas or the separatists. They are PAWNS. In effect those fighting for Ukraine in East Ukraine have already been fighting the war that is now broken out across Ukraine. When you are fighting Vladimir Putin, murderer, war criminal that he is, just about anybody can be your friend.

Before I forget, since Cawthorne found his way into the thread title, he is nothing more than another Putin boot licker. Hope your are proud North Carolina.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom