• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cawthorn calls Zelinsky a thug and Ukraine government eveil

I looked up this guy because outside of seeing him doing stupid human tricks at the gun range, I have never really heard him speak. Wow. Is this the type of person you want representing our country? Who thinks this is an electable person? Feeling sorry for the cripple? A right wing affirmative action?

The topic wasn't anti-Semitism.
My statement was that Republicans have no room to call other nations or political parties vile, then you said that Republicans were far worse than Ukraine's political situation. I disagreed with your view of scale, and posted part of why I disagree. I don't see the issue with what I said.

My statement was that Republicans have no room to call other nations or political parties vile, then you said that Republicans were far worse than Ukraine's political situation. I disagreed with your view of scale, and posted part of why I disagree. I don't see the issue with what I said.
Your statement was Ukranians have problems but Republicans are as bad. I said Republicans are worse, you disagreed citing anti-Semitism. Look at Republicans, horribly corrupt supporting massive plutocracy, corruption, dark money, destroying the climate, opposing public healthcare, opposing democracy, on and on. Now go watch interviews of Ukrainian politicians during this war. Neo-nazis are a tiny group with zero seats in government.

Back
Top Bottom