• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cawthorn calls Zelinsky a thug and Ukraine government eveil

Learned nothing from Iraq I see...

I care about freedom, as a principle, for my fellow citizen. Other countries, it's a different matter. I'm not a "liberal universalist", some countries simply do not want, and could not have in their current state, the same level of freedoms we enjoy. So when it comes to other countries, we have to think about other things than simply "bomb them until they're free!"

see above: but replace every instance of "freedom" with "democracy".

and add to that: a pure democracy isn't an ideal form of government anyway, not even the US has that, nor should it. A republic is more correct.

I have principles that exist for my county, and very few to be applied to all nations everywhere.
Maybe I did not make my message clear enough.

Do you believe in human rights?

"the right to life and liberty, freedom from slavery and torture, freedom of opinion and expression, the right to work and education"

and more importantly, do you defend them as "human rights for all" or defend as only rights for yourself?

I agree. Glad we both agree
😂 lol you're messed up if you believe either of those things.

you do realize that jews historically reach high positions within their host nations even in the most antisemitic of countries. Even antisemites will go to a jewish doctor. I don't care about the ethnicity of their leaders, i care about what are they actually doing as a government?

Last edited:
Maybe I did not make my message clear enough.

Do you believe in human rights?

"the right to life and liberty, freedom from slavery and torture, freedom of opinion and expression, the right to work and education"

and more importantly, do you defend them as "human rights for all" or defend as only rights for yourself?
I used to believe in human rights, till i found out it was our own who led the world in denying human rights to people.

With such dissonance, i care little about putin. I'd rather make sure we are, at the very least, guaranteeing rights to our own before we start lecturing others on such things. I don't agree with putin's invasion, but i'm not going to pretend that the US has been treating ukraine as anything other than a client state, not the bastion of neutrality it was meant to be.

😂 lol you're messed up if you believe either of those things.

you do realize that jews historically reach high positions within their host nations even in the most antisemitic of countries. Even antisemites will go to a jewish doctor. I don't care about the ethnicity of their leaders, i care about what are they actually doing as a government?
The idea that a neo nazi government is run by a jew is utterly laughable

The idea that a neo nazi government is run by a jew is utterly laughable
it's not so much that the government itself neo-nazi, but rather, they rely on them to fill their ministership and do our dirty work there.

this gives neo-nazis outsized influence. In the US, the far-right are hated and legally, just having private, racist opinions will have you removed if made known.

in ukraine, it's entirely accepted, and azov/C14 membership is not only considered honorable, but promoted within the armed forces. the neo-nazi party Svoboda, for example, was key in the 2014 coup, which was entirely spurred by the US, and the far-right parties ended up gaining ministerial positions, again increasing their influence at the behest of the US establishment.

now, does that justify the lengths Putin has gone here? No. does that mean we should get involved? also no. Our involvement was what ****ed this up to begin with

These are the kind of people that Gop voters vote for. I would like to see where Cawthorn gets his campaign funds from. Maybe a bank in Moscow? I do not know who to chose Cawthorn, Boebert or Greene when it comes to be the worst ever. Are Cathorn's opinions the opinions of the GOP. It seems that they vilify elected government heads and heap praise on dictators. What the hell happened to the GOP?
What do they call those that bomb maternity hospitals?

it's not so much that the government itself neo-nazi, but rather, they rely on them to fill their ministership and do our dirty work there.

this gives neo-nazis outsized influence. In the US, the far-right are hated and legally, just having private, racist opinions will have you removed if made known.

in ukraine, it's entirely accepted, and azov/C14 membership is not only considered honorable, but promoted within the armed forces. the neo-nazi party Svoboda, for example, was key in the 2014 coup, which was entirely spurred by the US, and the far-right parties ended up gaining ministerial positions, again increasing their influence at the behest of the US establishment.

now, does that justify the lengths Putin has gone here? No. does that mean we should get involved? also no. Our involvement was what ****ed this up to begin with
None of that is true. They are a small splinter group and do not have the backing of the government

I used to believe in human rights, till i found out it was our own who led the world in denying human rights to people.

With such dissonance, i care little about putin. I'd rather make sure we are, at the very least, guaranteeing rights to our own before we start lecturing others on such things. I don't agree with putin's invasion, but i'm not going to pretend that the US has been treating ukraine as anything other than a client state, not the bastion of neutrality it was meant to be.
"I used to believe in human rights til............"

So you don't believe in them anymore?

and by the way, why does your personal belief (or lack thereof) have anything to to with what "our own" believe/do have to do with it. Do you have your "own" beliefs or are you own beliefs dependent on the actions of others? If they are dependent on what others do, that means you have none of your own and that you are a puppet for others.

If each of us don't stand for what we believe in, then we cannot expect others to be any different. We become what others are. That will never lead to anything good or any changes because the reality is that our nation was forged by those who stood up for their beliefs with their lives and that is what brought about the glory of who the U.S. was for over 220 years. It was the action of the "few" that had principles they believed in and stood up for them than made the difference. It was not the action of others that made us great.

Your words suggest you are not one of the few that stands for principles but one of the "others" that follows what most do (which is think of themselves first and screw everyone else).

It is a sad commentary.

Right out of Moscow's playbook. "Yeah, we're bad, but you're worse. So there."

Zasun' sebe v zhopu, tovarishch.

You must not have done much research. May I recommend you Google up a country called "China".

ButWHATTABOUT..... :rolleyes:

it's not? why do you care if some nazis get invaded. Both the US and Russia have a history of fighting nazis, you know....alll they way into germany...
Dumb ass reply.

The Ukrainian people aren’t nazi’s.

Again, I have told you that i do not agree with Putin's invasion, nor do I think he's justified, so i do not understand your problem.

Maybe your problem is because i do not think the US should get involved? And is the US's own problems not fair game when discussing the US's own intervention policies?

None of that is true. They are a small splinter group and do not have the backing of the government
try reading the article. Neo-nazis gain ministerial positions within government bureacracies after the coup. I am to think they are merely a splinter group? Maybe their influence is more or less, and it's certainly hard to measure precisely, but let's not pretend ukraine's problems with neo-nazis ISN'T unique, because it is.

try reading the article. Neo-nazis gain ministerial positions within government bureacracies. I am to think they are merely a splinter group?
There is no way a jew runs a neo nazi government and if any exist I'm sure he is working to root them out

Last edited:
These are the kind of people that Gop voters vote for. I would like to see where Cawthorn gets his campaign funds from. Maybe a bank in Moscow? I do not know who to chose Cawthorn, Boebert or Greene when it comes to be the worst ever. Are Cathorn's opinions the opinions of the GOP. It seems that they vilify elected government heads and heap praise on dictators. What the hell happened to the GOP?
He calls someone a thug, really?

PossibleLazyEagle-size_restricted.gif

What a moron Cawthorn is, but he proves that by the company he keeps and the comments he makes.

"I used to believe in human rights til............"

So you don't believe in them anymore?
I don't know. I think, maybe, there are parts of the world that still exist in such a collective, tribal mentality, that they are not ready for human rights, and to enforce it on them would only cause more pain and suffering than otherwise. Places such as, for example, africa or asia. In such extreme cases, I would not support such notions of human rights to be enforced by the sword. No, these populations must simply be left alone.
and by the way, why does your personal belief (or lack thereof) have anything to to with what "our own" believe/do have to do with it. Do you have your "own" beliefs or are you own beliefs dependent on the actions of others? If they are dependent on what others do, that means you have none of your own and that you are a puppet for others.
I, like every normal person, question and confront my own beliefs all the time. It's not my beliefs that are in question here, but the actions of the US government, whos beliefs are far more liquid than mine could ever be.
If each of us don't stand for what we believe in, then we cannot expect others to be any different. We become what others are. That will never lead to anything good or any changes because the reality is that our nation was forged by those who stood up for their beliefs with their lives and that is what brought about the glory of who the U.S. was for over 220 years. It was the action of the "few" that had principles they believed in and stood up for them than made the difference. It was not the action of others that made us great.

Your words suggest you are not one of the few that stands for principles but one of the "others" that follows what most do (which is think of themselves first and screw everyone else).

It is a sad commentary.
Yes, my beliefs are why the government sucks at being the world's police. Me and me alone. Just let me know when you're done using me as a scapegoat for us failing in every foreign policy initiative the last 30 years.

how so? Ukrainian gov and republicans seem to be opposed to each other, while it's democrats rushing to their defense while ignoring the neo-nazi influence there.

If we ignored every place with the amount of neo-natzi support found in the Ukraine then we wouldn't be allowed to send aid to most states in the United States.

Presumably any person with whom you disagree is Russian by definition or a Russian sympathiser .

The Ukey Government has been corrupt and treacherous for decades and is infiltrated by Nazis, let alone Neo Nazis . It is the centre of the Khazarian Mafia .
Zelensky's CV is dodgy, to put it mildly , though with an offshore bank account of $1.2 billion plus a $34 million home in Florida I am sure he must really be a nice , innocuous and incongruous gangster .
A Sleepy doppelganger no less !!

If we ignored every place with the amount of neo-natzi support found in the Ukraine then we wouldn't be allowed to send aid to most states in the United States.
again, all you have to do is point to which of the listed US Army battalians is a KKK organization. None of you has yet to do so(because it doesn't exist!). It does, however, exist in ukraine, and there's more than just Azov as well.

sAnd is the US's own problems not fair game when discussing the US's own intervention policies?
It's a ploy to divert attention from the issue at hand--again, right out of the Moscow playbook. A smokescreen to protect your buddy.

I hope they're paying you in rubles. ;)

There is no way a jew runs a neo nazi government and if any exist I'm sure he is working to root them out
Zelensky tried to demobilize them early on, but instead, ended up kowtowing to them.

how/why this is well...you can read about it. Essentially, there are many ministers who are either members/former members of this far right gains, or just sympathetic to their cause. Zelensky really had no ability to get rid of them, even if he wanted to. He is simply their jewish face.

It's a ploy to divert attention from the issue at hand--again, right out of the Moscow playbook. A smokescreen to protect your buddy.

I hope they're paying you in rubles. ;)
the issue at hand is the US's response to russia, so it's foolishness to think we shouldn't look at the US's inconsistent foreign policies when trying to apply foreign policy. That is the literal subject of discussion.

Back
Top Bottom