• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Caucasian Peace Officers Association?

Start a white officers group that doesn't have racists in it.

...Good Luck.

Ok, I think we are on the same page but talking past each other.

Are you are saying a problem will arise because some people may claim that certain whites are not white enough to be in their "group"? If so, we are in full agreement and I apologize for my misunderstanding as well as any slight towards you.

However, if you are stating the personal belief that all people of Italian heritage cannot claim they are white, then are you not judging a person’s racial or ethnic make-up?

Hell, I am just playing around and being unclear on purpose... to get people to think for the most part.

Yes, problems will arise because what is "white" anyway? It is subjective. Michael Jackson was becoming "white" Halle Berry (one of the hottest women on the planet) was deemed "too white" in criticisms that I read. What is "black". Like I said, Pakistanis and Indians can be more black than "black" Americans. Hell, I am not even sure why we use the terms African American or Black American in the first place. I am not a "White" American. I am from Scottish and English descent though... It is all political and only serves to separate people.

Any group that is based off of race or color, even Black History Month, is racist in my opinion. Any group that does that is going to exclude people from their group. What is "black"? Who can join? Only blacks of African Descent? Why?

Start a white officers group that doesn't have racists in it.

...Good Luck.
Start any racially charged group that doesn't have racists in it.

.....Good Luck

Why are there not Caucasian, White, or European American Peace Officers Associations ? I noticed this when I was watching my local news here in Dallas and they had a story about the Latino Peace Officers Association. There is a National Black Police Officers Association, Asian Police Officers Associations, American Muslim Law Enforcement Officers Association. There are Police Officers Associations for mostly every group. There are some Irish and Italian Associations, but those are based on ethnicity not race like Latin, Black, Asian, or White.

Police Officer Associations serve the purpose of looking out for the intrest of thier members, right? Unless you want to have a White Police Officers Association. You can't do that because you would be labled racist.

And another thing what about organizations like the NAACP, LULAC, LaRaza and others are they racist organizations? Just askin because any pro white organization is automatically assumed to be racist.

All of you white people should be ashamed of your ethnicity. Don't dare to form an organization for white people you racist bigots. You must atone for the sins of your ancestors. :roll:

Personally I think race and ethnicity based groups should be banned especially when it comes to tax payer funded employees and schools. There should be no double standards and if one race based group gets labeled then so should another. Race and ethnicity based groups contradicts the message that it doesn't matter what a person's race or ethnicity is.

Personally I think race and ethnicity based groups should be banned especially when it comes to tax payer funded employees and schools. There should be no double standards and if one race based group gets labeled then so should another. Race and ethnicity based groups contradicts the message that it doesn't matter what a person's race or ethnicity is.

Excellent point James. I agree, all race and ethnicity associations should be banned. I guess my question about the lack of caucasian associations was to point out the double standard.

The First Amendment applies to everyone, so where is the double standard?

You know what I was referring to, but decided to answer in this manner.
I'll take that as a "no".

You know what I was referring to, but decided to answer in this manner.
I'll take that as a "no".

No I think I answered it in a previous posts in this thread.

... Harris County deputy launches Caucasian Law Enforcement Association | khou.com | khou.com Local News ...the vice president of the Mexican-American Sheriff’s Association (same county) is reported to have said he did not have a problem with the group being formed. ...

...Good Cop, White Cop - Page 1 - News - Denver - Westword and Colorado: Racial Preferences and Reverse Discrimination against Police, Firefighters and Municipal Employees..
...Denver Police White Officers Association... In his case, Mr. Michael Lemmons (the president of the Black Police group) said “If it's about equal rights for all, that's a good thing. If it's special treatment for some, that would be a bad thing.”

Are these two incidents examples of the double standard you speak of? Since you feel that I danced around the subject, click the link to my previous post and read it again (more specifically the last two paragraphs), that is my belief on the subject of the double standard you eluded to. I did not dodge it; I guess you just failed to read it.

Why are there not Caucasian, White, or European American Peace Officers Associations ? I noticed this when I was watching my local news here in Dallas and they had a story about the Latino Peace Officers Association. There is a National Black Police Officers Association, Asian Police Officers Associations, American Muslim Law Enforcement Officers Association. There are Police Officers Associations for mostly every group. There are some Irish and Italian Associations, but those are based on ethnicity not race like Latin, Black, Asian, or White.

All of you white people should be ashamed of your ethnicity. Don't dare to form an organization for white people you racist bigots. You must atone for the sins of your ancestors. :roll:

Suppressing and restraining Caucasians in every front are part of the scheme to destroy America. There are more tactics to it: belittling Caucasians, guilt-tripping Caucasians, and demonizing Caucasians. They all aim at serving one thing: eventually phasing out Caucasians on earth. Indeed, a mathematical asymptote of zero is more and more apparent for the Caucasians. Unfortunately, Caucasians are so lame to speak up and stand up. In some way they even seem to welcome the end of their race. Can you imagine a bigger tragedy than this: You have to dig your own grave under someone else's gun point? That is what the Caucasians are doing: paying high tax to the welfare recipients whose majority is not Caucasians. The consequence of this paying and receiving is that population of Caucasians is dwindling, population of black and Hispanics are multiplying. However, while paying so heftily, they are still damned everyday. To make it sadder is that the laws serving to suppress or even romove Caucasians are basically made by Caucasians. To these Caucasians of law workers, blindly relying on minority to get short term power is so much more important than the long term existence of their own race. A full scale of reversed racial discrimination has been encouraged all over. These Caucasians call it noble. They are so "noble" that they even don't care how the generations of their own will suffer in the future___darkness in the name of "revenge" is the only outcome before they all disappear.

Suppressing and restraining Caucasians in every front are part of the scheme to destroy America. There are more tactics to it: belittling Caucasians, guilt-tripping Caucasians, and demonizing Caucasians. They all aim at serving one thing: eventually phasing out Caucasians on earth. Indeed, a mathematical asymptote of zero is more and more apparent for the Caucasians. Unfortunately, Caucasians are so lame to speak up and stand up. In some way they even seem to welcome the end of their race. Can you imagine a bigger tragedy than this: You have to dig your own grave under someone else's gun point? That is what the Caucasians are doing: paying high tax to the welfare recipients whose majority is not Caucasians. The consequence of this paying and receiving is that population of Caucasians is dwindling, population of black and Hispanics are multiplying. However, while paying so heftily, they are still damned everyday. To make it sadder is that the laws serving to suppress or even romove Caucasians are basically made by Caucasians. To these Caucasians of law workers, blindly relying on minority to get short term power is so much more important than the long term existence of their own race. A full scale of reversed racial discrimination has been encouraged all over. These Caucasians call it noble. They are so "noble" that they even don't care how the generations of their own will suffer in the future___darkness in the name of "revenge" is the only outcome before they all disappear.

LOL.
The majority of welfare recipients (as a percentage of welfare recipients) are caucasians........

You have your stats jacked up.

Back
Top Bottom