• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Catholic school teens in 'MAGA' caps draws widespread condenation

SoCal

Woke Leftist
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Viral video of Catholic school teens in 'MAGA' caps taunting Native Americans draws widespread condemnation; prompts a school investigation

I just watched a video of a young repub trying to intimidate a veteran Native American. Of course The Cult say's he was just being friendly as his smile shows, typical Trumpian denial.

I would have punched that smile off his smug face if he came that close to me...

Viral video of Catholic school teens in 'MAGA' caps taunting Native Americans draws widespread condemnation; prompts a school investigation

I just watched a video of a young repub trying to intimidate a veteran Native American. Of course TheCult say's he was just being friendly as his smile shows, typical Trumpian denial.

I would have punched that smile off his smug face if he came that close to me...

You're way, way behind the power curve, here. :lamo

He is but, his supposed reaction was to hit a high school kid. His honesty is admirable. ;)

There were a few people in the original thread. Funny we don't see them, now. Huh?

There were a few people in the original thread. Funny we don't see them, now. Huh?

Is this why the Left stream media just continues to eviscerate themselves on bad news stories or are they just slow? ^^^^^

Is this why the Left stream media just continues to eviscerate themselves on bad news stories or are they just slow? ^^^^^

I think they believe they can get away with it and no one will question them.

Look at the folks on the board that are STILL insisting the school kids are at fault.

I think they believe they can get away with it and no one will question them.

Look at the folks on the board that are STILL insisting the school kids are at fault.

Pretty insane.

Usual liberal/Demo terrorism. They believe solving solutions is by violence instead of negotiating. No wonder this shutdown is continuing.

He is but, his supposed reaction was to hit a high school kid. His honesty is admirable. ;)

Usual liberal/Demo terrorism. They believe solving solutions is by violence...

Poor, poor little innocent "kid". Who was the aggressor here? Who walked up to within a few inches to whose face? Mischaracterizing this by portraying a 17 year adolescent as the victim of terrorism at the hands of a frail looking 64 year old man is what I'd expect from The Cult. Giuliani summed them up well, "truth isn't truth".

"..."personal space," extending from 1.5 feet to 4 feet away. Friends and acquaintances can comfortably occupy this zone.. ..but strangers are strictly forbidden...

...The smallest zone, called "intimate space," extends outward from our bodies 18 inches in every direction, and only family, pets and one's closest friends may enter..."

I'm older than Mr. Phillips and if I was confronted and being intimidated by a 17 year old student, field hand, auto mechanic or a plumber's protégé, I'd defend my space and wouldn't loose a wink of sleep over it.

There's only two reasons why someone wouldn't defend themselves.

1. - You've reached the saintly level of Mahatma Gandhi and are willing to take abuse without complaint because you're so against violence.

2. - You're so passive and easily intimidated that you lack the courage to defend yourself.

I haven't and I'm not...

Multiple Conservatives defended punching out an eleven year old girl in another thread.

Including apdst, come to think of it.

Multiple Conservatives defended punching out an eleven year old girl in another thread.

The girl was harassing a woman and her baby. Then, when the dad stepped in, she attacked the dad.

I din't expect you to see the difference, but there it is.

Not the kids.

The elderly Native American dude.

Did you even watch the video.

"I was scared," Phillips told CNN's Sara Sidner. "I don't like the word 'hate.' I don't like even saying it, but it was hate unbridled. It was like a storm."

Referring to the smirking MEGA hat wearer as a "kid" makes him seem so innocent doesn't it? Teen, adolescent or young adult is more accurate.

Maybe the cons are right when they claim American is getting soft. When I was 17, out on my own hitchhiking across the country, I was ready to take on the world and would have bristled at being referred to as a "kid"...

Really? It looked to me like a bunch of people we're ****posting and laughing about a brat learning an important life lesson because her stupid low life parents didn't teach her to act like a normal person.

I just watched a video of a young repub trying to intimidate a veteran Native American. Of course The Cult say's he was just being friendly as his smile shows, typical Trumpian denial.

If you haven't seen this so far....looks like yet, ANOTHER BRUISE on the face of the Fake News...so EAGER to push its " preferred narrative", in this case of " Evil, racist, pro-life marching, white Catholic kids"...which TURNED OUT TO BE ANOTHER FAKE NEWS LIE.

Yeah...looks like RACISM IS STILL ALIVE ND WELL in AMERICA. except that the RACISTS HERE ARE NOT "the white kids".

( 1 hour and 46 minutes...the WHOLE THING.)

Fuller video casts new light on Covington Catholic students' encounter w/ Native American elder

The fuller video would seem to assign more blame on a small group of Black Hebrew Israelites who were in the nation’s capital for the anti-abortion March for Life.

The main speaker for the Black Hebrew Israelites, hollering without a microphone for more than an hour, first tells some demonstrating Native Americans they had their land taken away because they worshiped the wrong god.

When the student party arrives later, the speaker launches into an attack on Catholics and against President Donald Trump. He also calls the mostly white youngsters “crackers .

Watch the NON-FAKE NEWS/LYOING LEFT edited video:

Poor, poor little innocent "kid". Who was the aggressor here? Who walked up to within a few inches to whose face?

Look at my link above for the extended video of the incident. The older gentleman came up to the school kids.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Death threats are becoming the Left's trade mark. Hate has consumed the lot of you.

Poor, poor little innocent "kid". Who was the aggressor here? Who walked up to within a few inches to whose face? Mischaracterizing this by portraying a 17 year adolescent as the victim of terrorism at the hands of a frail looking 64 year old man is what I'd expect from The Cult. Giuliani summed them up well, "truth isn't truth".

"..."personal space," extending from 1.5 feet to 4 feet away. Friends and acquaintances can comfortably occupy this zone.. ..but strangers are strictly forbidden...

...The smallest zone, called "intimate space," extends outward from our bodies 18 inches in every direction, and only family, pets and one's closest friends may enter..."

I'm older than Mr. Phillips and if I was confronted and being intimidated by a 17 year old student, field hand, auto mechanic or a plumber's protégé, I'd defend my space and wouldn't loose a wink of sleep over it.

There's only two reasons why someone wouldn't defend themselves.

1. - You've reached the saintly level of Mahatma Gandhi and are willing to take abuse without complaint because you're so against violence.

2. - You're so passive and easily intimidated that you lack the courage to defend yourself.

I haven't and I'm not...

Still haven't figured out this was fake news...have ya?

The girl was harassing a woman and her baby. Then, when the dad stepped in, she attacked the dad.

I din't expect you to see the difference, but there it is.

Oh look, even more excuses to try and justify a pathetic chicken**** punching out an eleven year old.

Really? It looked to me like a bunch of people we're ****posting and laughing about a brat learning an important life lesson because her stupid low life parents didn't teach her to act like a normal person.

The important life lesson being what? That conservatives are spineless cowards who think a grown man punching out an eleven year old is a-okay? Yeah, I do think that’s an important lesson to be learned.

Death threats are becoming the Left's trade mark. Hate has consumed the lot of you.

A conservative literally stormed into a pizza place with a rifle because he bought into “Pizzagate”.

You have no room to talk.

A conservative literally stormed into a pizza place with a rifle because he bought into “Pizzagate”.

You have no room to talk.

"A" Conservative? Not a gaggle of twitter idiots spurned on by the media.

I hope you don't support this.

Back
Top Bottom