• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Catholic Church is controlled by Satan

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
So says MTG. Personally, I don't believe that it is - let alone believing in Satan at all. I'm not a church goer, so I'll leave this up for those who are to discuss - but will read posts made about the topic.

1651174961004.png
During an April 21 interview with far-right Catholic news organization Church Militant, activist Michael Voris alleged that bishops receive “enormous sums of money from the federal government, federal taxpayers, to assist in illegal immigration,” prompting Greene to take aim at Catholic charities that provide funding for causes related to undocumented immigrants.

“What it is is ... Satan’s controlling the church. The church is not doing its job. It’s not adhering to the teachings of Christ. It’s not adhering to what the word of God says we’re supposed to do and how we’re supposed to live,” she said.

“And what they’re doing by saying, ‘Oh, we have to love these people and take care of these migrants and love one another. This is loving one another’ — yes, we are supposed to love one another, but their definition of what ‘love one another’ means means destroying our laws. It means completely perverting what our Constitution says. It means taking unreal advantage of the American taxpayer.”

The rubes will believe it, they believe every other stupid thing, they are invested.

The rubes will believe it, they believe every other stupid thing, they are invested.
I agree, but it seems like R's are trying to put a wedge into one of their loyal groups.

Can you direct me to Lee Ho Fooks? I'd like to get a big dish of beef chow mein.

I agree, but it seems like R's are trying to put a wedge into one of their loyal groups.

Can you direct me to Lee Ho Fooks? I'd like to get a big dish of beef chow mein.
It's down on Alvarado street by the Pioneer Chicken Stand

Jesus said the following: “You will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth” – these are the last documented words Jesus spoke to his disciples before he ascended into heaven (Acts 1:8)

Now, what I see this meaning is that one begins starting at HOME, in the neighborhood, the outlying areas, and THEN start dealing with the surrounding countries, etc... It seems to me that we already have lots of people living in our neighborhoods, communities, towns, cities, and states who are in need. And yet they are being systematically overlooked while people who we honestly own nothing to, seem to get all kinds of service and attention ----- and it's being used to politicize this nation.

If you can't be a "CHRISTIAN" all the time (if at all), please don't tell me what a Christian should be doing when it suits your political views or seems convenient for you to do so. As for the Roman Catholic church, they certainly make some pretty gross errors of judgement (don't we all). They should spend their own donation monies and not be using State/tax money to fund their pet charities. The same goes for politicians who seem to believe that gifts shouldn't come out of their OWN pockets but from that of "JOE" Citizen.

Jesus said the following: “You will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth” – these are the last documented words Jesus spoke to his disciples before he ascended into heaven (Acts 1:8)

Now, what I see this meaning is that one begins starting at HOME, in the neighborhood, the outlying areas, and THEN start dealing with the surrounding countries, etc... It seems to me that we already have lots of people living in our neighborhoods, communities, towns, cities, and states who are in need. And yet they are being systematically overlooked while people who we honestly own nothing to, seem to get all kinds of service and attention ----- and it's being used to politicize this nation.

If you can't be a "CHRISTIAN" all the time (if at all), please don't tell me what a Christian should be doing when it suits your political views or seems convenient for you to do so. As for the Roman Catholic church, they certainly make some pretty gross errors of judgement (don't we all). They should spend their own donation monies and not be using State/tax money to fund their pet charities. The same goes for politicians who seem to believe that gifts shouldn't come out of their OWN pockets but from that of "JOE" Citizen.
This is why I'm not a Christian. Shit like this.

I have a number of issues with RCC doctrine and practices, but I don't think she should have said that.

I have a hard time believing Marge is very devout,

The more noise she makes, the more money comes in. It’s not like she has any commitments on the Hill.

So says MTG. Personally, I don't believe that it is - let alone believing in Satan at all. I'm not a church goer, so I'll leave this up for those who are to discuss - but will read posts made about the topic.

View attachment 67387944
During an April 21 interview with far-right Catholic news organization Church Militant, activist Michael Voris alleged that bishops receive “enormous sums of money from the federal government, federal taxpayers, to assist in illegal immigration,” prompting Greene to take aim at Catholic charities that provide funding for causes related to undocumented immigrants.

“What it is is ... Satan’s controlling the church. The church is not doing its job. It’s not adhering to the teachings of Christ. It’s not adhering to what the word of God says we’re supposed to do and how we’re supposed to live,” she said.

“And what they’re doing by saying, ‘Oh, we have to love these people and take care of these migrants and love one another. This is loving one another’ — yes, we are supposed to love one another, but their definition of what ‘love one another’ means means destroying our laws. It means completely perverting what our Constitution says. It means taking unreal advantage of the American taxpayer.”
Satan controlling the RCC is an old position of US southern Christians, I am surprised people still believe it. Its as archaic as banning dancing or playing cards.

Satan controlling the RCC is an old position of US southern Christians, I am surprised people still believe it. Its as archaic as banning dancing or playing cards.

The old preacher at my home church was like that. He was born in the 1930s though, so that's his excuse.

And yeah, he preached against dancing and cards too, but even my parents ignored that. :)

View attachment 67387944

MTG is controlled by psychosis.

View attachment 67387944

She proclaims the Catholic Church is controlled by Satan while she is best buds with Matt Gartz.

View attachment 67387944

Any religion that teaches false teachings (especially so when they really contradict or undermine what's written in the Scriptrures).............................. is under the control of, or have been inspired by Satan.
The Bible calls them"demonic teachings" or "doctrines of demons."

What are doctrines of demons in 1 Timothy 4:1?

Those who follow the doctrines of demons “will fall away from the faith.” That is, heeding the doctrine of demons is a serious matter because it involves a departure from the truth of Christ’s gospel.

In the Garden of Eden, Eve encountered the doctrines of demons as the serpent spoke to her: “He said to the woman, ‘Did God really say, “You must not eat from any tree in the garden”?’” (Genesis 3:1).
At the beginning of the conversation, Satan questioned the teaching of God, and, as they continued to talk, he substituted his own teaching for God’s.

Satan has continued to use deception, doubt, and subtlety to lead people astray.
Satan is the father of lies and a murderer from the beginning (John 8:44), and the doctrines taught by his demons through the agency of willing human accomplices continue to separate people from God and His blessing.

Last edited:
Any religion that teaches false teachings (especially so when they really contradict or undermine what's written in the Scriptrures).............................. is under the control of, or have been inspired by Satan.
The Bible calls them"demonic teachings" or "doctrines of demons."

What are doctrines of demons in 1 Timothy 4:1?

Those who follow the doctrines of demons “will fall away from the faith.” That is, heeding the doctrine of demons is a serious matter because it involves a departure from the truth of Christ’s gospel.

In the Garden of Eden, Eve encountered the doctrines of demons as the serpent spoke to her: “He said to the woman, ‘Did God really say, “You must not eat from any tree in the garden”?’” (Genesis 3:1).
At the beginning of the conversation, Satan questioned the teaching of God, and, as they continued to talk, he substituted his own teaching for God’s.

Satan has continued to use deception, doubt, and subtlety to lead people astray.
Satan is the father of lies and a murderer from the beginning (John 8:44), and the doctrines taught by his demons through the agency of willing human accomplices continue to separate people from God and His blessing.

All religions are false teachings.

Back
Top Bottom