• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cat Shark Duck Dog Roomba Drama!!!!

Superfly

Not Quite The Same
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Tucson to Tucumcari, Tehachapi to Tonapah
Political Leaning
Liberal
loved that LOL. I loved how that poor dog kept licking his lips when he looked at the duck. He looked so emasculated, though. Like "dang I want to eat that but I'll get my butt kicked."

Also, I want a Roomba. Terribly.

sangha

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
loved that LOL. I loved how that poor dog kept licking his lips when he looked at the duck. He looked so emasculated, though. Like "dang I want to eat that but I'll get my butt kicked."

Also, I want a Roomba. Terribly.
Licking lips is one way dogs tell each other "Hey, no need to attack me. I'm just chilling". It's a sign of stress too. I took it to mean that the dog was a but afraid of Roomba, and was telling it to be cool.

Superfly

Not Quite The Same
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Tucson to Tucumcari, Tehachapi to Tonapah
Political Leaning
Liberal
Licking lips is one way dogs tell each other "Hey, no need to attack me. I'm just chilling". It's a sign of stress too. I took it to mean that the dog was a but afraid of Roomba, and was telling it to be cool.
Reckon he knows how to fetch? Maybe I could teach him to pick up the Roomba and bring it to me? Maybe?

sangha

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Reckon he knows how to fetch? Maybe I could teach him to pick up the Roomba and bring it to me? Maybe?
Possibly. That dog looked so friendly that if burglars broke into the house, he would show them where his owners kept the good stuff

Muhammed

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The dramatic music is the icing on the cake.

Muhammed

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Can we all agree that the cat is a POS little bastard even if he/she/it did swiffer the entire kitchen floor with it's tail?

Who terrorizes a duckie like that?

Last edited:

mtm1963

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
a great way to start my morning.

thanks!!!!

Top Bottom