• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Castro says U.S. afraid to face Cuba in Classic

KidRocks

DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 17, 2005
Messages
1,337
Reaction score
16
Location
right here
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Liberal
And you know what? Castro is correct!

But it's not the American baseball players who are afraid, no, it's that Buffoon President Bush and most of his Republican cronies who are afraid, afraid of those crazy Nazi Miami Cuban leaders that is, whose hatred of Fidel Castro surpasses any common sense they may have at one time... had.

We all know how corrupt the leaders of the Miami Cuban exiles can be ( re-Elian Gonzalez) and how they have held such a heavy influence over most of the Republican Party for over 50 years now.

In my humble opinion Fidel Castro is not that bad of a guy, we could of befriended him by now and believe me, Fidel would of been Americanized by now and his little island would of been overrun by McDonalds and Wall-Marts if it weren't for those stupid-idiots whose hate-filled, anti-Castro policies run the Republican Party and their Little Havana Cuban Exiles!

Politics aside, I'd love to see our best play their best, bet you we'd see some damn good international baseball we would! Love to see the Major Leagues get their asses whipped too.

Anyway, the hell with those Cuban Exiles, Republicans, and let's "play ball"!

It would shirly give some creedence to that farce we call the World Series!

I could see it now... USA, USA, USA versus... Viva Cuba, Viva Castro!








http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/baseball/mlb/01/18/cuba.wbc.ap/index.html?cnn=yes


'We aren't afraid'
Castro says U.S. afraid to face Cuba in Classic



HAVANA (AP) -- Fidel Castro suggested the United States doesn't want to play Cuba in the World Baseball Classic, which is awaiting word on whether the U.S. government will let the island's players take part.

"We aren't afraid of anything," Castro said in a wide-ranging speech late Tuesday. "It's very difficult to compete against us in any area ... not even in baseball do they want to compete with Cuba."

Castro's comments appeared to refer to the inaugural World Classic, a 16-team tournament scheduled for March 3-20 and organized by Major League Baseball and its players' union.

The U.S. Treasury Department last month denied MLB's application for Cuba to play its scheduled first-round games in Puerto Rico, a U.S. territory. Later rounds are to be played on the U.S. mainland.

The license is required under 45-year-old American sanctions against Cuba aimed at preventing Castro's government from receiving U.S. currency.

After Cuba promised to donate any money it received to victims of Hurricane Katrina, MLB reapplied for a license a second time and is awaiting a response...
 

Kandahar

Enemy Combatant
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
20,688
Reaction score
7,320
Location
Washington, DC
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Liberal
KidRocks said:
In my humble opinion Fidel Castro is not that bad of a guy,
Yeah, Castro is a cute little puppy dog who feeds the hungry, helps out at the orphanage, buys ice cream for his friends, and doesn't bring the world to the brink of nuclear holocaust. :doh

Cuba is one of the most repressed countries on the planet. Journalists are routinely imprisoned and dissidents disappear.
 

Gitdog

Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
95
Reaction score
3
Location
Virginia
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Moderate
In my humble opinion Fidel Castro is not that bad of a guy, we could of befriended him by now and believe me, Fidel would of been Americanized by now and his little island would of been overrun by McDonalds and Wall-Marts if it weren't for those stupid-idiots whose hate-filled, anti-Castro policies run the Republican Party and their Little Havana Cuban Exiles!

Hmmm yeah. The Cuban sanctions came about in 1962 when JFK (democrat)was president. Apparently because of some " cuban missle crisis"? I don't know guess it was kind of a big deal for some reason. Anyways, probably a big reason for JFK's assassination. We've had a few democrats as president since JFK, have they lifted the sanctions?
 

Kandahar

Enemy Combatant
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
20,688
Reaction score
7,320
Location
Washington, DC
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Liberal
Gitdog said:
Hmmm yeah. The Cuban sanctions came about in 1962 when JFK (democrat)was president. Apparently because of some " cuban missle crisis"? I don't know guess it was kind of a big deal for some reason. Anyways, probably a big reason for JFK's assassination. We've had a few democrats as president since JFK, have they lifted the sanctions?
Actually Jimmy Carter did, but Reagan reinstated them.

Personally I'm against the sanctions even though Castro is a terrible person. They obviously haven't worked; all they've done is to further impoverish the Cuban people while giving Castro a convenient excuse for his failures.
 
Joined
Nov 9, 2005
Messages
2,669
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
I seem to remember a category for sports and other off topic threads. Maybe KidRocks could wax romantic about his hero there.
 

Trajan Octavian Titus

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 17, 2005
Messages
20,915
Reaction score
546
Location
We can't stop here this is bat country!
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
KidRocks said:
And you know what? Castro is correct!

But it's not the American baseball players who are afraid, no, it's that Buffoon President Bush and most of his Republican cronies who are afraid, afraid of those crazy Nazi Miami Cuban leaders that is, whose hatred of Fidel Castro surpasses any common sense they may have at one time... had.

We all know how corrupt the leaders of the Miami Cuban exiles can be ( re-Elian Gonzalez) and how they have held such a heavy influence over most of the Republican Party for over 50 years now.

In my humble opinion Fidel Castro is not that bad of a guy, we could of befriended him by now and believe me, Fidel would of been Americanized by now and his little island would of been overrun by McDonalds and Wall-Marts if it weren't for those stupid-idiots whose hate-filled, anti-Castro policies run the Republican Party and their Little Havana Cuban Exiles!

Politics aside, I'd love to see our best play their best, bet you we'd see some damn good international baseball we would! Love to see the Major Leagues get their asses whipped too.

Anyway, the hell with those Cuban Exiles, Republicans, and let's "play ball"!

It would shirly give some creedence to that farce we call the World Series!

I could see it now... USA, USA, USA versus... Viva Cuba, Viva Castro!








http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/baseball/mlb/01/18/cuba.wbc.ap/index.html?cnn=yes


'We aren't afraid'
Castro says U.S. afraid to face Cuba in Classic



HAVANA (AP) -- Fidel Castro suggested the United States doesn't want to play Cuba in the World Baseball Classic, which is awaiting word on whether the U.S. government will let the island's players take part.

"We aren't afraid of anything," Castro said in a wide-ranging speech late Tuesday. "It's very difficult to compete against us in any area ... not even in baseball do they want to compete with Cuba."

Castro's comments appeared to refer to the inaugural World Classic, a 16-team tournament scheduled for March 3-20 and organized by Major League Baseball and its players' union.

The U.S. Treasury Department last month denied MLB's application for Cuba to play its scheduled first-round games in Puerto Rico, a U.S. territory. Later rounds are to be played on the U.S. mainland.

The license is required under 45-year-old American sanctions against Cuba aimed at preventing Castro's government from receiving U.S. currency.

After Cuba promised to donate any money it received to victims of Hurricane Katrina, MLB reapplied for a license a second time and is awaiting a response...
Viva Alpha 66 death to Castro viva revolution nex ut tyrannus y sic semper tyrannus, licentia vel nex!

http://www.alpha66.org/
 

KidRocks

DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 17, 2005
Messages
1,337
Reaction score
16
Location
right here
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Liberal
Kandahar said:
Yeah, Castro is a cute little puppy dog who feeds the hungry, helps out at the orphanage, buys ice cream for his friends, and doesn't bring the world to the brink of nuclear holocaust. :doh

Cuba is one of the most repressed countries on the planet. Journalists are routinely imprisoned and dissidents disappear.

Ever heard of Pinnochet? I believe he was a ruthless dictator and yet the US (Republicans) backed him didn't they?

We backed Saddam too remember (we have pictures)? Well, we didn't Reagan did.

We call Saudi Arabia our friends too.

Yes, Castro does indeed feed his people, clothes them and offers them free health care too. What's wrong with that? The proof is that the Cubans are not mass rebelling and never have.

Face it, it's the Republicans that are starving and denying the Cuban people medicine and decent health care with their stupid, ignorant sanctions all because Castro is a Socialist.

Ever heard of Richard Nixon and Red China?
 

KidRocks

DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 17, 2005
Messages
1,337
Reaction score
16
Location
right here
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Liberal
Kandahar said:
Yeah, Castro is a cute little puppy dog who feeds the hungry, helps out at the orphanage, buys ice cream for his friends, and doesn't bring the world to the brink of nuclear holocaust. :doh

Cuba is one of the most repressed countries on the planet. Journalists are routinely imprisoned and dissidents disappear.



It's to bad and a shame that we haven't had relations with Cuba all these decades, the Cubans have had a lot to offer America and the world. They are very colorful and great people.

I'll take Castro over President Bush anyday, anytime, anywhere!
 
Joined
Nov 9, 2005
Messages
2,669
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
KidRocks said:
I'll take Castro over President Bush anyday, anytime, anywhere!
Maybe you could write in his name on the '08 ballot. Keep us posted.
 

KidRocks

DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 17, 2005
Messages
1,337
Reaction score
16
Location
right here
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Liberal
KCConservative said:
Maybe you could write in his name on the '08 ballot. Keep us posted.

Hmmm, interesting, you may have stumbled onto something there. I know I would be tempted to vote for Castro over some of those spinless Democrats just out of spite!

Stay tuned, I just may start a write-in campaign for Fidel in 08!
 

Kandahar

Enemy Combatant
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
20,688
Reaction score
7,320
Location
Washington, DC
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Liberal
KidRocks said:
Ever heard of Pinnochet? I believe he was a ruthless dictator and yet the US (Republicans) backed him didn't they?

We backed Saddam too remember (we have pictures)? Well, we didn't Reagan did.

We call Saudi Arabia our friends too.
So let me get this straight...Your argument is that since the United States has supported OTHER brutal regimes, we may as well support ALL of them? Weak and stupid.

KidRocks said:
Yes, Castro does indeed feed his people, clothes them and offers them free health care too. What's wrong with that? The proof is that the Cubans are not mass rebelling and never have.
What the **** are they going to rebel with? They don't have any weapons, they don't have any money, and they're on a damn island so they can't just cross the border to plan an attack.

If the Cubans are so happy and blissful, why can't Castro hold an election?

KidRocks said:
Face it, it's the Republicans that are starving and denying the Cuban people medicine and decent health care with their stupid, ignorant sanctions all because Castro is a Socialist.
No argument there. That doesn't change the fact that Castro is a tyrant and your defense of him is pathetic.

KidRocks said:
Ever heard of Richard Nixon and Red China?
:confused:
 

MSgt

Stabler Genius
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Messages
25,276
Reaction score
10,545
Location
Highlands Ranch, CO
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
KidRocks said:
1) Ever heard of Pinnochet? I believe he was a ruthless dictator and yet the US (Republicans) backed him didn't they?

2) We backed Saddam too remember (we have pictures)? Well, we didn't Reagan did.

3) We call Saudi Arabia our friends too.

1) Allende was an ardent Marxist and, as such, an outspoken critic of capitalism. He advocated far-reaching social reforms through legal means. That made him deeply unpopular within the administrations of successive U.S. presidents, from John F. Kennedy to Richard Nixon, who believed there was a danger of Chile becoming a communist state and joining the Soviet Union's sphere of influence. We already went through a "Cuban Missile Crisis", we did not want to allow for a possible "Chilean Missile Crisis." The Christian Democratic Party later forged an alliance with the Right and was initially supportive of military intervention to remove Allende from office, (led by the General of the Chilian Army - Augusto Pinochet) although began to disassociate itself because of the manifestly undemocratic and violently repressive nature of the Pinochet Dictatorship.


2) The supply of oil throughout the world depends on a stable Middle East. America did not want either country to win, especially with the recent brutalizing of Islam through Khomeini's Iranian theocracy. Therefore, we kept the battle field level. Like Pinochet, what Saddam did to his people afterwards was of his own accord and not a matter of "American support."

3) As long as we import a substantial amount of oil from the "House of Saud" (Europe imports more), we are sworn to protect those bazzars of terror - and behind closed doors, the world's governments hypocritically thank us. Like Pinochet and Saddam, this does not mean that we "support" what they have done to their civilization and the Radicalism that has come from it.



The world is not "Black & White." Life is not about "Right & Wrong." In the grand schemes of survival, way of life, and security...life is about "necessity." Nations do not have friends—at best, they have allies with a confluence of interests. We imagine a will to support our endeavors where there is only a pursuit of advantage. Such is government and such is life in a grey world.
 

Comrade Brian

DP Veteran
Joined
Apr 18, 2005
Messages
1,239
Reaction score
0
Location
NE, Minnesota
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Viva Alpha 66 death to Castro viva revolution nex ut tyrannus y sic semper tyrannus, licentia vel nex!
Translation please! Unfortunately I don't know Latin or whatever language that is.
 

Touchmaster

Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2005
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Moderate
Kandahar said:
What the **** are they going to rebel with? They don't have any weapons, they don't have any money, and they're on a damn island so they can't just cross the border to plan an attack.

:confused:
ermmm.... how do you think the cuban rebels led by castro deposed the dictator batista in the fifties = as the majority of cubans were in greater poverty than they are now (despite decades of crippling economic warfare from the US) and the regime was far more repressive than Castro's? the simple fact is because they had widespread popular support... which is evidently not currently all that forthcoming. And, while I agree that of course Castro should transition the country towards free elections if he is so confident of the people's support, it cannot in any way be said that it is one of the most repressive regimes on Earth, it is probably one of the least repressive dictatorships of recent times - does it compare to any of the other dictatorships of latin america (friendly with the US) where tens of thousands were brutally massacred? or to Saddam's regime where tens of thousands were killed? or to saudi arabia where people's hands are cut off for stealing? or burma where hundreds of thousands have been killed and tortured? or indonesia (one of the US's closest allies) where millions were killed by the army in one of the twentieth century's worst genocides?
the only sensible answer is no, although clampdowns on free speech are of course not to be applauded, but some perspective is needed beyond the propaganda of the extreme right wing quasi-fascist Miami exile community, most of whom are remnants of the cuban elite who profited massively from the Batista regime's corrpution at the expense of the majority of the Cuban population. (YOu one of those by any chance Titus?). I have been to Cuba and I must say that the general feeling on the streets was of a pretty content people, who while relatively poor at least have support from their government on the essential like healthcare, food and education.
 

BWG

DP Veteran
Joined
Jun 29, 2005
Messages
4,373
Reaction score
1,602
Location
South Coast
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The Cubans have been anointed by the U.S. and allowed to participate in the World Baseball Classic.

As long as they don't get any of our money or spy on us. Danged 'ol Cubans..LOL


White House spokesman Scott McClellan said in an e-mail to the Associated Press.

''Our concerns were centered on making sure that no money was going to the Castro regime and that the World Baseball Classic would not be misused by the regime for spying."
 

Trajan Octavian Titus

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 17, 2005
Messages
20,915
Reaction score
546
Location
We can't stop here this is bat country!
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Comrade Brian said:
Translation please! Unfortunately I don't know Latin or whatever language that is.
Long live Alpha 66, let live the revolution, death to tyrants and thus always for tyrants, liberty or death!

A CUBAN FREEDOM FIGHTERS ORGANIZATION

1961 - 2006

Our purpose for having a Web-Page on the Internet:

There appears to be a relentless campaign spearheaded by the tyrannical government that misappropriated the island of Cuba, interested organizations, and other foreign governments that pretends that the Castro-Communist system is about to release its grip on the Cuban people and that peace with them is at hand.

This campaign which pretends to believe that little by little the system will surrender all its power and freedom will come to our people lacks perspective and is absolutely wrong. First, it forgets the character of the tyrant -- a totalitarian subhuman incapable of any noble feelings, who has mercilessly taken away from the Cuban people all their human rights.

Secondly, great efforts are being made to conceal the fact that there is a revolution already going on inside Cuba. That this underground revolution could explode at any moment unexpectedly and that throughout the island thousands of secret groups are working day and night to bring about this moment of liberation.

Occasionally news of clandestine operations, sabotages, slowdowns, silent and not so silent protests which keep the prisons full at all times, demonstrates a movement that has only one objective: TOTAL VICTORY. History has shown us that once a people enter into a revolutionary state of mind, in pursuit of its rights, nothing will deter them from obtaining the final triumph.

To inform the world of this revolution in the making, which ALPHA 66 has been a part of since its inception; to give a voice to those Freedom Fighters who are risking their lives and to hold accountable those who are helping the tyrant, we bring our information to the Internet.

We invite all to visit our Web-Page, to work with us, to participate in the pursuit of the glorious day when Cuba's liberation will mark one of the golden pages in the history of the 20th century. All those that work with us will be proud to have had a part in this unique event of seeing the end of Communism in our America.

http://www.alpha66.org/english/purpose.htm
 
Last edited:

Touchmaster

Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2005
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Moderate
aka murderous fascist terrorists like posada carriles. nice one.
 

Touchmaster

Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2005
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Moderate
Ever heard about Operation Condor? and the 80000 people who were killed because of their poltical beliefs with CIA logistical support?
 

MSgt

Stabler Genius
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Messages
25,276
Reaction score
10,545
Location
Highlands Ranch, CO
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Touchmaster said:
Ever heard about Operation Condor? and the 80000 people who were killed because of their poltical beliefs with CIA logistical support?
Why is it that no matter what America does, Pinochet is thrown in our faces? And it's always done with such perfect accuracy. The Pinochet dictatorship was not "supported" by American government anymore than the Saddam Regime, Communism behind the Berlin Wall, or the "House of Saud" is. Simply because we do business with them, keep the peace with them, and appease away present conflict with them, it does not mean we "support" their actions with their people.

Instead of shedding tears, blowing your nose, or salivating in your chance to bash your country over this topic, why don't you study it and see what all went on in stead pf passing on the simplistic garbage of the "Global Left." They love it when we screw up, because it exonerates them from ever taking action. Here is a very brief description....

Allende was an ardent Marxist and, as such, an outspoken critic of capitalism. He advocated far-reaching social reforms through legal means. That made him deeply unpopular within the administrations of successive U.S. presidents, from John F. Kennedy to Richard Nixon, who believed there was a danger of Chile becoming a communist state and joining the Soviet Union's sphere of influence. We already went through a "Cuban Missile Crisis", we did not want to allow for a possible "Chilean Missile Crisis." The Christian Democratic Party later forged an alliance with the Right and was initially supportive of military intervention to remove Allende from office, (led by the General of the Chilian Army - Augusto Pinochet) although began to disassociate itself because of the manifestly undemocratic and violently repressive nature of the Pinochet Dictatorship.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvador_Allende

Actions were taken and the result, while accomplishing the goal, was not what was particularly desirable. It would seem that Americans can't be happy no matter what we do.

- They don't want war and they want diplomacy to always work, yet they cry when diplomacy results in deaths because of appeasements. (Soviet Union, Saudi Arabia, Iraq)

- They don't want war, but they want their safeties and securities ensured. (Iraq, Afghanistan)

- They want no American involvement in foreign affairs, but want their safeties and securities ensured. (The Middle East)

- They want the least amount of American blood shed spilt, yet whine when the CIA does in the military's absence. (South America)

- They want America to keep out of foreign affairs, yet flourish under the blanket of free trade which is ensured by intervening in foreign afairs.

- They use places like Rwanda and Sudan to throw in our faces, yet whine and cry when blood shed is spilt to prevent such things. (Somalia, Bosnia)

- They want to live under a blanket of safety and security, yet cry about America's involvement with Iran's nuclear quest.

The hypocrisy is sickening. Some people can't be happy unless their world is perfect, or at least where America is concerned.
 
Last edited:

Touchmaster

Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2005
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Moderate
I am not American.

Well no, it is very well documented that the CIA aided with intelligence in Operation Condor (not just Pinochet but five other brutal dictators' pet project), and is therefore partially responsible for the deaths of 80000 people, the majority of whom were harmless union leaders, academics or members of left-wing political parties. And Pinochet (and many others like him) would never have made it into power without CIA help, so your points are invalid. Surely you can just acknowledge this was a tragic mistake, after all its not you who authorised it..? This resulted in a justified long-standing hatred of the US government amongst the majority of Latin Americans, finally manifesting itself today in the sweeping success of leaders willing to stand up to US interference . I certainly would not have supported this to a greater extent if the US army had been directly involved, as indeed it was in the Honduras and other states in the early twentieth century! Some US interference is relatively benign - I would have said that the Somalian, Bosnian and Kosovo adventures had some good intentions, and I certainly applaud the removal of Hussein, although not the brutal indifference to civilian casualties that have taken place in his removal. The US's late interference in WWII certainly helped defeat incredibly powerful despots, (although the Russians did most of the work against the Nazis to be fair) and I dont always think its foreign policy is a negative force - it just is most of the time (unless you are a rich American..) 'Free' trade (which is of course no such thing) hasnt benefited me, after all I work hard just to put food on my table and a roof over my head, but it has benefited the super-rich to the detriment of the myriad of poverty-stricken unfortunates around the world. I know that the chances of me being killed by terrorists or 'rogue states' is tiny compared with just being run over or getting cancer because of all the pollutants in the modern environment (including a load of powdered uranium thanks to the lovely US armed forces), so they dont scare me in the least, and Im aware that most wars are waged to make the rich richer, or at least to maintain their riches. 90% of US interventions in the last fifty years have been forces for bad, in my book.
 

MSgt

Stabler Genius
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Messages
25,276
Reaction score
10,545
Location
Highlands Ranch, CO
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Touchmaster said:
And Pinochet (and many others like him) would never have made it into power without CIA help, so your points are invalid. Surely you can just acknowledge this was a tragic mistake, after all its not you who authorised it..?

Who's saying otherwise?

So if a kind and gentle man was leading the Chilian army and was placed in power by the CIA, all would have been OK? My points are very valid and very true to our reality. Reality has no weight for the ideologues who cannot live without the conviction that only the United States is ever guilty. Like I said..."Some people can't be happy unless their world is perfect, or at least where America is concerned."

Touchmaster said:
I would have said that the Somalian, Bosnian and Kosovo adventures had some good intentions, and I certainly applaud the removal of Hussein, although not the brutal indifference to civilian casualties that have taken place in his removal. The US's late interference in WWII certainly helped defeat incredibly powerful despots, (although the Russians did most of the work against the Nazis to be fair)
All things Europe could have done for themselves if not always so eager to consume American lives in exchange for their absences and impotent action. The reason we don not have such wide sweeping problems of violence on this side of the world is because we do not wait for the other side to come to our rescue or to do for us. Pinochet was a result of our pro-active action to keep the Soviet Union's influence away from our side of the world. Korea and Vietnam was the result of keeping Soviet influence from spreading in your side. Pakistan is a current endeavor of "partneship." They are controlled by the Pakistani military. This is not the desired condition, but it is what is neccessary in today's threat against Radical Islam. I'm sure in time, the Pakistani government will also be thrown in our faces. It is easy to throw controversey and cospiracy theories around when it is all focused on the single nation doing the guarding and clean up.
 
Last edited:

Trajan Octavian Titus

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 17, 2005
Messages
20,915
Reaction score
546
Location
We can't stop here this is bat country!
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Touchmaster said:
I am not American.
.

Good, I am, and Allende was a Communist and I'm glad he's dead, Che Guevara too.

Pinochet is out of power and the Chilean people are free and Democracy is the status quo for Chile now, he served his purpose to rid Chile of Communism but now his purpose is at an end.

I say Chavez needs to be next he is obvious the newest tyrant to spring forth in the Southern hemisphere and I don't understand why the American people are tip toeing around that fact, I say kill the fuc/k.
 

MSgt

Stabler Genius
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Messages
25,276
Reaction score
10,545
Location
Highlands Ranch, CO
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Good, I am, and Allende was a Communist and I'm glad he's dead, Che Guevara too.

Pinochet is out of power and the Chilean people are free and Democracy is the status quo for Chile now, he served his purpose to rid Chile of Communism but now his purpose is at an end.

I say Chavez needs to be next he is obvious the newest tyrant to spring forth in the Southern hemisphere and I don't understand why the American people are tip toeing around that fact, I say kill the fuc/k.

We've talked about this. I don't trust Chavez either.
 

Touchmaster

Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2005
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Moderate
Titus, thats because you are a hypocrite who cares nothing about democracy and thinks that terrorism is fine if its killing the right people (those who dared to support a left-leaning government).
 
Last edited:
Top Bottom