• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Carville's Oil Outburst Democratic strategist blasts White House over rig spill reac

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Carville keeps piling on Obama.

Dems, please be seated, you will soon experience extreme turbulence, and for your safety the oxygen masks will be falling from above your head any second.

James Carville's Outburst, Blasts White House BP Oil Spill Reaction - ABC News

"The political stupidity of this is just unbelievable"
James Carville

zimmer-albums-conservitoons-picture1883-image002.jpg

Maybe he has a deal with the Clitons for 2012.
I have never heard James take on one of his own like this, never mind the sitting POTUS.

Last edited:
Re: Carville's Oil Outburst Democratic strategist blasts White House over rig spill r

You gotta love Carville!!! He keeps me well and truly entertained !!:rofl

Plus, he's a Louisiana boy. It's personal for him and I can understand that !!

Last edited:
Re: Carville's Oil Outburst Democratic strategist blasts White House over rig spill r

He views it as a win/win and is clearly dumbfounded over what he views as political stupidity. Add that to the hell his home state will be experiencing for the second time in a short number of years, and it's easy to see why he got upset... well that and he's Carville.

Watch your back carville, and don't get in the shower with Rahm.

You gotta love Carville!!! He keeps me well and truly entertained !!:rofl

Plus, he's a Louisiana boy. It's personal for him and I can understand that !!

Yep, even though he's raw, on the opposite side, he's the only one of the Clitons Hatchetmen that I could both disagree and laugh with.

He's the Lee Atwater of the Left, and he can't be all bad :), after all he did marry Mary Matalin.

He views it as a win/win and is clearly dumbfounded over what he views as political stupidity. Add that to the hell his home state will be experiencing for the second time in a short number of years, and it's easy to see why he got upset... well that and he's Carville.

I'm sure some of his local contacts are giving him an ear full, and he's pissed his home state is taking a beating.
What is truly amazing he's passing it on so publicly and passionately, especially since Obi's been on the receiving end of one kick in the balls after another in recent months.

James is a political beast, and I think The Clitons just might have decided now is the time they have been waiting for... and James is making damn sure of it.

Might be time to start the Hillary drumbeat over at Dem Underground... LOL.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom