• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Cartoons - offence must be retaliated

F

Fakhri

Being a faithful Moslem, I cannot but feel towering contempt to those unscrupulous people who find it amusing to draw ungodly cartoons depicting Mohammed. They call it press freedom? I call it disrespect of religious feelings that look rather like scorn. I'm no extremist or bigot but in this situation I fully approve the cartoon riots of my brothers-on-faith for this is an insult that must be retaliated! Moslems are no barbarians and we can fight for our religion and Allah! From this moment on I start to uphold Islamic extremist organizations! Find the offenders and make them pay! Allah Аhbar!

Fakhri said:
Being a faithful Moslem, I cannot but feel towering contempt to those unscrupulous people who find it amusing to draw ungodly cartoons depicting Mohammed. They call it press freedom? I call it disrespect of religious feelings that look rather like scorn. I'm no extremist or bigot but in this situation I fully approve the cartoon riots of my brothers-on-faith for this is an insult that must be retaliated! Moslems are no barbarians and we can fight for our religion and Allah! From this moment on I start to uphold Islamic extremist organizations! Find the offenders and make them pay! Allah Аhbar!

And this is exactly the attitude that will result in a war between Islam and the West. Unless you want to preside over a land of glass, I suggest you and your Islamic hordes try to advance to the 21st century.

Fakhri said:

Then you better go grab those idiots that added three additional pictures just to insure they got the reaction they wanted. The dog humping the muslim, the pedophile muhammed, and the pig snouted, which wasn't even aimed at a muslim!! You have every right to protest and disagree.
But when you start destroying peoples property, and killing people, you step back in the stone age.
And remember, now France has published the cartoons. Guess they didn't learn enough last time that the muslim faction went nuts over there.
Or maybe this time they are going to start shooting back.

Fakhri said:
You want to talk about disrespecting other peoples religion? How many christians house have the moslems burned down?How planes were flown into buildings?How many innocent people were blown up?How many churches have the moslems burneded down? How many times has some rabid animal posing as a cleric sat there and called jews animals and non-beleavers infidels?How many times have you stated that Jesus is nothing more than just a prophet?

You have no room to talk about religious disrespect.
Before crying like a sissy bitch over a ****en cartoon look at what the animals in your faith have done recently .http://www.cwnews.com/news/viewstory.cfm?recnum=26133
http://www.billingsgazette.com/newde.../98-church.inc
http://jmm.aaa.net.au/articles/11049.htm
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1521379/posts
http://www.westernresistance.com/blo...es/001495.html

If you want to be outraged to voilence be outraged over something like this.
911.jpg

Instead of acting like a little bitch over this cartoon.
JP-011005-Muhammed-Westerga.jpg

Last edited:
Settle down folks, this idiot is pulling your leg, it's Allah Akhbar, any good Muslim would know that.:roll:

I agree with your sentiment what the media has done here is unforgiveable.

Using Allah's face to push an agenda is pretty sick but it is not that differant to what religion does already use something of power to excert control over the people.

It is obvious to me that these cartoons were printed with one aim, to inflame the situation we are already in, i am sorry to say that Islam has blindly followed the lead and has reacted badly to the situation, all this is reaction is doing is alienating Arabs and Islam even more, the people of my country are being divided and played off against each other and even the Iranian Pm has got the right picture when he calls the protesters "Pawns of Zionism".

It is obvious to me that all this was engineered to portrey Arabs in a negative light by media tycoons who i have said all along are complicit in the Illuminati's pushing of a global agenda, this propaghanda is disgusting, what would these ****** newspapers think if i started making cartoons on the Holocaust??

Huh what if i drew a picture of Adolf Hitler ar$e ****ing millions of jews who got killed in the holocaust??

Or maybe i will draw a picture of the 9/11 catastrophe orchestrated by the CIA and instrumental in allowing a war in Iraq, maybe rumsfeld remote control flying a plane into the WTC with loads of americans Burning.

What would people think of that?

I am sure it would wind them up, that is exactley what the pictures of Allah are designed and printed for, to anger Arabs and justify the locking up and detaining of many innocent muslims expressing their justifiable anger at the whole media's coverage of this event.

Some interesting links:

http://propagandamatrix.com/articles/february2006/070206muslimriots.htm

Christopher Bollyn – American Free Press

The following comments are taken from an email sent to Prof. Mikael Rothstein of the University of Copenhagen and Flemming Rose, the editor of Jyllands Posten who commissioned the anti-Muslim cartoons. In this letter I strongly urge that Denmark, and those responsible like Rose, immediately issue a formal and complete apology to the Muslims of the world.

Thank you for your note. I am an American journalist who has lived in the Middle East for years and have a degree in History with emphasis on the Middle East. Having lived among Muslims, I have a good understanding of their religious values. This is why I responded so quickly when I became aware of these cartoons that Flemming Rose had commissioned and then published.

About, Flemming Rose, allow me to clarify my line of questioning a bit. My question of Flemming Rose's religious persuasion is not the point. The real issue is where does his loyalty lie?

The anti-Muslim cartoon scandal is clearly turning out to be a key event in the Zionist Neo-Cons' "clash of civilizations," the artificially constructed struggle to pit the so-called Christian West against the Islamic states and peoples.

We know that Flemming Rose is a colleague and fellow of the Zionist Neo-Con Daniel Pipes. He has visited Pipes in Philadelphia and written a friendly biographical article which is featured on Daniel Pipes Danish website.

As you know, Pipes is a radical Zionist of the most extreme sort - a hard-line Jabotinsky sort of Zionist. You know, the Iron Fist-Iron Brain, kind of Zionist - the kind that considers Ariel Sharon to be soft on the Palestinians.

We know that there are radical Zionists among Danish Christians as there are millions of Christian Zionists in the USA. The real question is what does Flemming Rose believe?

Is he a Christian Zionist who is leading a kind of Danish crusade against Islam?

Is he an atheist who does not care about or respect the beliefs of Muslims?

...or, is he a closet Jew who denies his Jewish roots and waves his Danish citizenship while waging a poorly-disguised Zionist campaign against Muslims and Arabs?

Because of Rose's close connection with Daniel Pipes, his position as "cultural editor" and his physical appearance, I suspect the latter is the case. I think Rose is a Zionist agent who has created this scandal for a strategic purpose.

Rose should be arrested and interrogated for his actions in creating hatred and hostility against people of another religious group. Why is his crime against an entire people not considered a crime in Denmark?

If holocaust skeptics are arrested and held in jail for raising questions about the holocaust, why is Rose allowed to wage media terror and offend millions of Muslims with impunity?

I think this scandal has actually been created and is being manipulated by a hidden hand in order to foment racial and religious hatred in Denmark and across Europe and the Middle East. Why else would the Danish government not do the sensible thing and issue a formal apology?

You do realize that the crisis will continue and deepen until the Queen or the Prime Minister issue a formal and heartfelt apology, don't you? This could become a religious and civil war between Europeans and Muslims. Europe has had a few such wars in the past.

How much does Denmark want to lose before it does the only proper and sensible thing and issue an apology? Do they want Denmark and Europe to suffer more?

Muslims imams are now calling for the heads of Flemming Rose and those responsible for the cartoons. He should immediately issue a sincere and public apology to the Muslim people. If he does not do so, I fear his life will be in danger.

Furthermore, if he continues to refuse to apologize, it only proves that his effort, which has lead to such hostility, was intentional all the way. If that is the case, he should be arrested and put in prison because he has been directly responsible for the insult he has caused millions of Muslims and the consequent damage he has caused to Denmark and the Danish people.

The damage to Denmark's image, prestige and economy is likely to be severe and long-lasting. Danish lives are clearly in danger.

As a religious scholar of high standing, Mr. Rothstein, you and other concerned citizens should urge the Queen of Denmark and Prime Minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen to issue an apology as soon as possible. Otherwise the crisis will only get worse and the relationship between Denmark and the Islamic world will never be repaired. Who could possibly want such an outcome?

Muslims have a strict code of honor and Denmark has committed a grave insult and affront against Islam - therefore, there is only one way out and that is to issue a sincere apology and ask for forgiveness - and then pray and work for peace.

Christopher Bollyn

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=4132

Oh yeah i noticed how Jamesrage used his propaganda to rile up the americans of the forum to attack the OP, with that picture of the WTC blowing up, (looks like explosives to me) anyway i was sure i had seen that picture before and i had.

It was on the back of a US 20$bill:

20tradecenter.jpg

Ha ha coincidence ay?

http://www.milaircomms.com/folding20.html

911.jpg

Ah reminds you that not everything in the world is ****ed up, at least the CIA can still make a good fireworks display!

Global Media:Why didn't they scramble the jets??

Rumsfeld:**** jets check out those flames we could scramble some mother ****ing human brains in that ****!

Cheney:Yeah and i bet we could blame the arabs aswell what with old Osama being on the payroll, then i can finally get that pipeline i always wanted.

Bush:Erm What should i do boss??

Rockefeller:Go along with the story, we shall have our war on terror, the earth will be mine! whhahahahahahahah

Fakhri said:

I agree that those pictures should not have been printed, but probably not because of the same reason you do. The fact that those people rioted over a few cartoons, further proves to me that they are primitive, caveman-esque people, incapable of thinking logiclly and rationally. And we want to give them a democratic government? "Hypothetically" if a newspaper would print pictures in the United States depicting Jesus in a spoof, Chrisitians would not riot, why? Because we are civilized. That's the difference between us and them.

Fakhri said:

Ya .. they are barbarians... Your drivel proves it

Mickyjaystoned said:
Oh yeah i noticed how Jamesrage used his propaganda to rile up the americans of the forum to attack the OP, with that picture of the WTC blowing up, (looks like explosives to me) anyway i was sure i had seen that picture before and i had.

20tradecenter.jpg

Ha ha coincidence ay?

No its a stupid image that looks nothing like what your trying to compare it to to make a bad point about a dumbass conspiracy theroy...

Odd;y enough when other religious icons are characterized or presented badly you don't see rioting in the streets. Yet you rationalize the destructions done by these animals in the name of a cartoon. Your a major apologist....

Huh what if i drew a picture of Adolf Hitler ar$e ****ing millions of jews who got killed in the holocaust??

Do you mean something like this:

hitler_frank_cartoon.jpg

Cartoon from a Belgian-Dutch Islamist group.

Mickyjaystoned said:
911.jpg

Ah reminds you that not everything in the world is ****ed up, at least the CIA can still make a good fireworks display!

Global Media:Why didn't they scramble the jets??

Rumsfeld:**** jets check out those flames we could scramble some mother ****ing human brains in that ****!

Cheney:Yeah and i bet we could blame the arabs aswell what with old Osama being on the payroll, then i can finally get that pipeline i always wanted.

Bush:Erm What should i do boss??

Rockefeller:Go along with the story, we shall have our war on terror, the earth will be mine! whhahahahahahahah

For the love of god or whatever little toad you pray to... PLeaseeeeeeee loosen the tinfoil hat and let that fermenting lump of grey matter breathe just a bit

Calm2Chaos said:
Ya .. they are barbarians... Your drivel proves it

Yup. They are probably going to find any reason to riot. I think the Danish newspaper should have known better and not printed them, by printing those pictues, that's like asking for trouble. It's a bit like pouring gasoline on a fire. This little "fiasco" just goes to show that the middle east wishes to stay primitive and not grasp certain scientific advances.

Mickyjaystoned said:

20tradecenter.jpg

Ha ha coincidence ay?

You are aware that there is a conspiracy theory forum section?Your nonsense about the luminati belongs there,not the breaking news forum section.

Calm2Chaos said:
No its a stupid image that looks nothing like what your trying to compare it to to make a bad point about a dumbass conspiracy theroy...

Odd;y enough when other religious icons are characterized or presented badly you don't see rioting in the streets. Yet you rationalize the destructions done by these animals in the name of a cartoon. Your a major apologist....

Here is something from many years ago from a degenerate fraud posing as a artist

kal-el said:
Yup. They are probably going to find any reason to riot. I think the Danish newspaper should have known better and not printed them, by printing those pictues, that's like asking for trouble. It's a bit like pouring gasoline on a fire. This little "fiasco" just goes to show that the middle east wishes to stay primitive and not grasp certain scientific advances.

If your going to have freedom of speech and freedom of the press then you can't worry about the reactions of a certain group. If you do this then your just playing into there hands. Your altering your life and your ideals to placate (sp) a certain group of people. If there religion calls for this then the problem is not with the paper that printed them , but the religion that calls for violence over it

Calm2Chaos said:
If your going to have freedom of speech and freedom of the press then you can't worry about the reactions of a certain group. If you do this then your just playing into there hands.

Yes, but they had to know, that there would be Islamic outrage over this. The Arabs probably feel like their being shafted so as it is, this cartoon just topped it off. The fact that they rioted over this, shows me they wish to stay buried in their primitive beliefs, and culture.

Your altering your life and your ideals to placate (sp) a certain group of people. If there religion calls for this then the problem is not with the paper that printed them , but the religion that calls for violence over it

Yes, but Christianity calls for killing of diffent faiths also. So you cannot just isolate a certain group, it's just that one group is civilized and above that behavior, and the othr is taking a huge evolutionary step backwards.

Mickyjaystoned said:
Some interesting links:

http://propagandamatrix.com/articles/february2006/070206muslimriots.htm

Christopher Bollyn – American Free Press

The following comments are taken from an email sent to Prof. Mikael Rothstein of the University of Copenhagen and Flemming Rose, the editor of Jyllands Posten who commissioned the anti-Muslim cartoons. In this letter I strongly urge that Denmark, and those responsible like Rose, immediately issue a formal and complete apology to the Muslims of the world.

Thank you for your note. I am an American journalist who has lived in the Middle East for years and have a degree in History with emphasis on the Middle East. Having lived among Muslims, I have a good understanding of their religious values. This is why I responded so quickly when I became aware of these cartoons that Flemming Rose had commissioned and then published.

About, Flemming Rose, allow me to clarify my line of questioning a bit. My question of Flemming Rose's religious persuasion is not the point. The real issue is where does his loyalty lie?

The anti-Muslim cartoon scandal is clearly turning out to be a key event in the Zionist Neo-Cons' "clash of civilizations," the artificially constructed struggle to pit the so-called Christian West against the Islamic states and peoples.

We know that Flemming Rose is a colleague and fellow of the Zionist Neo-Con Daniel Pipes. He has visited Pipes in Philadelphia and written a friendly biographical article which is featured on Daniel Pipes Danish website.

As you know, Pipes is a radical Zionist of the most extreme sort - a hard-line Jabotinsky sort of Zionist. You know, the Iron Fist-Iron Brain, kind of Zionist - the kind that considers Ariel Sharon to be soft on the Palestinians.

We know that there are radical Zionists among Danish Christians as there are millions of Christian Zionists in the USA. The real question is what does Flemming Rose believe?

Is he a Christian Zionist who is leading a kind of Danish crusade against Islam?

Is he an atheist who does not care about or respect the beliefs of Muslims?

...or, is he a closet Jew who denies his Jewish roots and waves his Danish citizenship while waging a poorly-disguised Zionist campaign against Muslims and Arabs?

Because of Rose's close connection with Daniel Pipes, his position as "cultural editor" and his physical appearance, I suspect the latter is the case. I think Rose is a Zionist agent who has created this scandal for a strategic purpose.

Rose should be arrested and interrogated for his actions in creating hatred and hostility against people of another religious group. Why is his crime against an entire people not considered a crime in Denmark?

If holocaust skeptics are arrested and held in jail for raising questions about the holocaust, why is Rose allowed to wage media terror and offend millions of Muslims with impunity?

I think this scandal has actually been created and is being manipulated by a hidden hand in order to foment racial and religious hatred in Denmark and across Europe and the Middle East. Why else would the Danish government not do the sensible thing and issue a formal apology?

You do realize that the crisis will continue and deepen until the Queen or the Prime Minister issue a formal and heartfelt apology, don't you? This could become a religious and civil war between Europeans and Muslims. Europe has had a few such wars in the past.

How much does Denmark want to lose before it does the only proper and sensible thing and issue an apology? Do they want Denmark and Europe to suffer more?

Muslims imams are now calling for the heads of Flemming Rose and those responsible for the cartoons. He should immediately issue a sincere and public apology to the Muslim people. If he does not do so, I fear his life will be in danger.

Furthermore, if he continues to refuse to apologize, it only proves that his effort, which has lead to such hostility, was intentional all the way. If that is the case, he should be arrested and put in prison because he has been directly responsible for the insult he has caused millions of Muslims and the consequent damage he has caused to Denmark and the Danish people.

The damage to Denmark's image, prestige and economy is likely to be severe and long-lasting. Danish lives are clearly in danger.

As a religious scholar of high standing, Mr. Rothstein, you and other concerned citizens should urge the Queen of Denmark and Prime Minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen to issue an apology as soon as possible. Otherwise the crisis will only get worse and the relationship between Denmark and the Islamic world will never be repaired. Who could possibly want such an outcome?

Muslims have a strict code of honor and Denmark has committed a grave insult and affront against Islam - therefore, there is only one way out and that is to issue a sincere apology and ask for forgiveness - and then pray and work for peace.

Christopher Bollyn

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=4132

[Moderator Mode]

:smash:

mickeyjaystoned,

You have been previously warned about your actions on this forum, both in the form of personal attacks and not adhering to the Forum Rules on posting articles...

You have been suspended for one week...

In that time realize that both your actions are disruptive and your "copy & paste" method of debate will NOT be tolerated...

If/when you decide to return, cease and desist from this type of debate or further and more substantial consequences will be enacted...

[/Moderator Mode]

kal-el said:
Yes, but Christianity calls for killing of diffent faiths also. So you cannot just isolate a certain group, it's just that one group is civilized and above that behavior, and the othr is taking a huge evolutionary step backwards.

I do not see jews rioting and killing innocentpeople over this.
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/fotos/hitler_frank_cartoon.jpg

I do not see christians rioting and killing innocent people over this.
http://renewal.va.com.au/artcrime/images/serrano.jpg

I however do see muslims killing,rioting while other muslims justify the killing of innocent people and the rioting over a ****en cartoon.
http://www.uriasposten.net/pics/JP-011005-Muhammed-Westerga.jpg

jamesrage said:
I do not see jews rioting and killing innocentpeople over this.
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/fotos/hitler_frank_cartoon.jpg

I do not see christians rioting and killing innocent people over this.
http://renewal.va.com.au/artcrime/images/serrano.jpg

I however do see muslims killing,rioting while other muslims justify the killing of innocent people and the rioting over a ****en cartoon.
http://www.uriasposten.net/pics/JP-011005-Muhammed-Westerga.jpg

Dude, I agree that even though mostly nice people, they are primitive, war-like,and for the most part barbarians. The bible god instructs his followers to kill those of other faith, as the koran, but only Muslims try and carry-out this mystical delusion. I'm saying both Christianity and the Muslim faith call for extermination of non-believers, but it's only the uncivilized that carry this delphic threat out.

kal-el said:
Yes, but they had to know, that there would be Islamic outrage over this. The Arabs probably feel like their being shafted so as it is, this cartoon just topped it off. The fact that they rioted over this, shows me they wish to stay buried in their primitive beliefs, and culture.

I'm sure tey did. that is however not a reason to shirk away from printing it. You expect people to act civilized, and this seems something they are having a hard time accomplishing.

I am actually upset that our fealess press has not picked up this satirical caretoon and printed it nationally. Guess having the stones to out your sexual deeds is nothing compared to what it takes to take on a real international news story.

kal-el said:

Calling for and performing are 2 different things. Most religions have evolved from the muck and mire were this ones seems destined to remain.

Calm2Chaos said:
I'm sure tey did. that is however not a reason to shirk away from printing it. You expect people to act civilized, and this seems something they are having a hard time accomplishing.

I am actually upset that our fealess press has not picked up this satirical caretoon and printed it nationally. Guess having the stones to out your sexual deeds is nothing compared to what it takes to take on a real international news story.

That would be quite amusing if our press printed these satires nationally, but it would fuel Islamic hatred towards the US, as if we don't have our fare share of it now.

Calling for and performing are 2 different things. Most religions have evolved from the muck and mire were this ones seems destined to remain.

Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom