• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Carter Seeks New Powers for Joint Chiefs, Top Commanders in War on Terrorism

Rogue Valley

Lead or get out of the way
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Obama’s defense secretary unveils his Goldwater-Nichols reform plan, and the most sweeping changes to the military's top command in a generation....

defense-large.jpg

It sounds like a useful plan to me.

This is one of those thing where the devil is in the details. It seems like reasonable change, I'd like to know more.

They are going to milk the GWOT for decades to come. :roll:

They are going to milk the GWOT for decades to come. :roll:

I don't know about milking the war on terror, but it's a fact that the war on terror will be with us for decades to come. It would behoove us to deal with it effectively, don't you think?

I don't know about milking the war on terror, but it's a fact that the war on terror will be with us for decades to come. It would behoove us to deal with it effectively, don't you think?
You have to remember he thinks the twin towers were brought down by the US government with some sort of nuclear device. When you understand his type of thinking it helps understand the rest of his posts.

You have to remember he thinks the twin towers were brought down by the US government with some sort of nuclear device. When you understand his type of thinking it helps understand the rest of his posts.

.......what

Do you mean accept it as uncontrived? No way.

It's real, but it's theater, mostly staged events.

Do you mean accept it as uncontrived? No way.

It's real, but it's theater, mostly staged events.

Okaaay, then.

I don't think you and I have much to talk about.

you-are-dismissed-749788.jpg

.......what
Yeah it's quite crazy isn't it. But to be honest its only one of thr many crazy fairy tales he believes in. He also thinks Sandy Hook was staged as were the Paris and Brussels shootings along with pretty much every other conspiracy theory out there. Pretty much of you come up with some idea that males the US government look bad no matter how unbelievable then he will fall for it.

Last edited:
Yeah it's quite crazy isn't it. But to be honest its only one of thr many crazy fairy tales he believes in. He also thinks Sandy Hook was staged as were the Paris and Brussels shootings along with pretty much every other conspiracy theory out there. Pretty much of you come up with some idea that males the US government look bad no matter how unbelievable then he will fall for it.

That's just idiotic. Flat out.

Does he think the people were shot with fake bullets and are only pretending to be dead?

But yeah judging from his user name it makes sense he'd fall for any and every thing anti government wackjobs say

Simpleχity;1065754503 said:

Obama’s defense secretary unveils his Goldwater-Nichols reform plan, and the most sweeping changes to the military's top command in a generation....

defense-large.jpg

The problem they're trying to deal with is that non state actors, like ISIS, don't line with up with our regional command structure. Not sure how this fixes that. It sounds nice on paper to give the JCS more oversight but whether that translates in the real world is whole 'nother matter.

Does he think the people were shot with fake bullets and are only pretending to be dead?

But yeah judging from his user name it makes sense he'd fall for any and every thing anti government wackjobs say

No, he thinks those people are dead, but he strongly suspects and the facts seem to support that the shooters were being paid to do the shooting, and they were being paid by people on the inside.

As you can see by his latest post. Reality means very little to him.

No, he thinks those people are dead, but he strongly suspects and the facts seem to support that the shooters were being paid to do the shooting, and they were being paid by people on the inside.

The inside of what? The Connecticut school system?

Why? What possible reason could there be?

As you can see by his latest post. Reality means very little to him.

It just doesn't work. There's no motive for any of what he believes to be real. I don't understand how anyone could honestly believe that it was a nuclear detonation on 9/11, or school shootings are framed or some **** like that

The inside of what? The Connecticut school system?

Why? What possible reason could there be?

I'm trying to obey the rules and stay fairly well on topic.

It just doesn't work. There's no motive for any of what he believes to be real. I don't understand how anyone could honestly believe that it was a nuclear detonation on 9/11, or school shootings are framed or some **** like that

My opinion is most of it is simply an attempt by them to feel special. They convince themselves that they are the chosen few who can uncover the evil plot and the rest of the world is blind sheep. It's a way for those who lead what they feel are unimportant lives, to feel as if they are really the few in the know and super important.

ISIS is really a theatrical acting company. The actors all stand around laughing after the fake beheadings.

My opinion is most of it is simply an attempt by them to feel special. They convince themselves that they are the chosen few who can uncover the evil plot and the rest of the world is blind sheep. It's a way for those who lead what they feel are unimportant lives, to feel as if they are really the few in the know and super important.

That's just sad, honestly.

Back
Top Bottom