• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Carlson nails it

Simpletruther

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Ok I did not agree with everything, but he makes a lot of very valid points to here.

I know he is evil incarnate to a lot of DP, but if you are honest you have to admit he has some points here.

He goes over the misplaced priorities about the Ukraine war and how Europe is going to feel some pain like it never dreamed. 100s of percent increase in energy costs will decimate Europe this winter.

We all knew England would fail economically when the entered Brexit. Make England Great Again didn't work either, because we all need each other. We need immigration now more than ever if we are going to compete in any global commerce.

Carlson is still a douche, and he's trying to fault Biden for the war in Ukraine like the idiot he is.

He's overestimating the power of the soviet union and underestimating the power of the free world. I'm betting europe will survive the winter just fine.

I'm starting to think he's a communist?

What year is it where you are?

"Well, we've decided to quit fighting Hitler because of economic concerns."
- Winston Churchill, 1944.

"P**** is Hitler" is such a lit win.

Last edited:
What year is it where you are?
Are you trying to sell fear of the soviets to america? Be afraid the soviets have nukes, yeah we know. What year does it need to be to understand the soviets are not the only ones with nukes?

"Well, we've decided to quit fighting Hitler because of economic concerns."
- Winston Churchill, 1944.

"We've decided that US militarism is more important than anything else."

American patriots, 2022

Are you trying to sell fear of the soviets to america? Be afraid the soviets have nukes, yeah we know. What year does it need to be to understand the soviets are not the only ones with nukes?

The Soviet Union was disbanded, quite a while ago.

Interesting how Callson points out problems he rarely gives solutions. Much like Trump. :giggle:
Much like the whole gop. Good at pointing out problems, especially the ones they create like abbott and his border stunt and now with the sending asylum seekers to democrats with the promise of good jobs and other lies. No low is too low for the gop to try to gin up support for their hatred of others not like them.

America was built on immigration and yet now as there has been for decades, immigrants are no longer wanted...unless they are here to work under the table for the same people who can't stand them.

Back
Top Bottom