• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Carlson Losing Advertisers Says He's Not Worried.

Please explain how conservatives would deal with the mentally ill, runaways, etc.

I state again:

I always thought you liberals were all about the environment. Yet you let homeless, made up of addicts, mentally ill, runaways, and the poor all piss and **** in the streets, and worse yet they scatter all their drug needles on the streets.

I see your all good with the homeless pissing and ****thing in the streets and leaving their drug needles everywhere. You libs could care less about the environment when your homeless piss and **** and drug up on your streets.

I state again:

I always thought you liberals were all about the environment. Yet you let homeless, made up of addicts, mentally ill, runaways, and the poor all piss and **** in the streets, and worse yet they scatter all their drug needles on the streets.

I see your all good with the homeless pissing and ****thing in the streets and leaving their drug needles everywhere. You libs could care less about the environment when your homeless piss and **** and drug up on your streets.

They are not “our” homeless. They belong to everyone. We are all searching for solutions, mostly involving more housing, mental health services, et al. But no one, apparently even you, has an adequate solution. Latest SF census shows numbers down this year, but it is too soon to tell if that’s a trend.

He claimed the environmentalist movement was conspiracy by yuppies, wealthy suburbanites etc to deprive the working class of job opportunities by preventing development and resource use in federal lands. he said the "the Harvard kids"would rather have pretty hiking trails rather than 10,000 loggers or miners having jobs.

He claimed the environmentalist movement was conspiracy by yuppies, wealthy suburbanites etc to deprive the working class of job opportunities by preventing development and resource use in federal lands. he said the "the Harvard kids"would rather have pretty hiking trails rather than 10,000 loggers or miners having jobs.

You can have both. Although some mining techniques destroy the land. Most timber companies plant as many trees as they take down along with removing undergrowth which promotes forest fires. Nothing wrong with a hiking trail. I live about a 2 miles from the Appalachian trail and near hundreds of other trails. Nice hikes and good exercise.

They are not “our” homeless. They belong to everyone. We are all searching for solutions, mostly involving more housing, mental health services, et al. But no one, apparently even you, has an adequate solution. Latest SF census shows numbers down this year, but it is too soon to tell if that’s a trend.

Your solution is liberalism. You allow this to go on, it's your problem. You ignore solutions that are not based on liberalism, and this is what you get.

I don't live in that liberal sanctuary city of San Francisco harboring illegals and allowing their homeless to piss and **** in the streets and leave all their drug needles scattered all over the place.

I understand your City will not prosecute small crimes such as shoplifting.

https://blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/2...cute-certain-crimes-at-all-is-that-legal.html

And they will not ticket camping in the streets.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea...lt-enforcement-of-street-camping-13288604.php

And your city has a poop map so people know where not to go, it's so full of **** and piss and used needles

https://www.dailywire.com/news/12001/san-francisco-requires-poop-maps-help-pedestrians-hank-berrien

Your solution is liberalism. You allow this to go on, it's your problem. You ignore solutions that are not based on liberalism, and this is what you get.

I don't live in that liberal sanctuary city of San Francisco harboring illegals and allowing their homeless to piss and **** in the streets and leave all their drug needles scattered all over the place.

I understand your City will not prosecute small crimes such as shoplifting.

https://blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/2...cute-certain-crimes-at-all-is-that-legal.html

And they will not ticket camping in the streets.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea...lt-enforcement-of-street-camping-13288604.php

And your city has a poop map so people know where not to go, it's so full of **** and piss and used needles

https://www.dailywire.com/news/12001/san-francisco-requires-poop-maps-help-pedestrians-hank-berrien

Am waiting for the conservative solution...

Am waiting for the conservative solution...

You would turn your nose up at any conservative solution. But you already know the conservative solutions and you reject them for your liberal views. Problem is your liberal views are not working, but you don't care. You continue to ignore the problem and work around it by giving people maps of where people are pissing and ****ting on the streets and leaving their drug needles behind. You allow people to live in tents on the streets, where in the hell do they piss and **** at? Yep on the street. And you look the other way and let the street people steal with no prosecution. And on top of that you harbor illegals which is a magnet for illegals to come and live on the streets in San Francisco. Liberalism at it's best.

Hell in Chicago the liberals stand back and watch black on black kill each other by the thousands. And that has been going on for years and nothing has been done. Talk about racism, you liberals would rather stand back and watch them kill each other, rather than stop the slaughter.

“We're not intimidated,” he said. “We plan to try to say what’s true until the last day. And the truth is unregulated mass immigration has badly hurt this country's natural landscape.”

This guy is so white supremacist that other white supremacists tell him to dial it the **** down.

Country of immigrants was a slogan dreamed up by the ADL and Kennedy. Why should he not be dismayed & disgusted with the changes that occurred during recent times when for more than 200 years
the ethno nationalism of the founders was followed to the letter.. Even the immigration act of 1965
which no one voted for stated we would not take a large % from any one area and those accepted could not
be a public charge.

Last edited:
You would turn your nose up at any conservative solution. But you already know the conservative solutions and you reject them for your liberal views. Problem is your liberal views are not working, but you don't care. You continue to ignore the problem and work around it by giving people maps of where people are pissing and ****ting on the streets and leaving their drug needles behind. You allow people to live in tents on the streets, where in the hell do they piss and **** at? Yep on the street. And you look the other way and let the street people steal with no prosecution. And on top of that you harbor illegals which is a magnet for illegals to come and live on the streets in San Francisco. Liberalism at it's best.

Hell in Chicago the liberals stand back and watch black on black kill each other by the thousands. And that has been going on for years and nothing has been done. Talk about racism, you liberals would rather stand back and watch them kill each other, rather than stop the slaughter.

I have a fully equipped nose at the ready to be turned up. Challenge me with your solutions. And strangely, black people still vote liberal-ish, despite our obvious (to you) pleasure at their situation.

Country of immigrants was a slogan dreamed up by the ADL and Kennedy. Why should he not be dismayed & disgusted with the changes that occurred during recent times when for more than 200 years
the ethno nationalism of the founders was followed to the letter.. Even the immigration act of 1965
which no one voted for stated we would not take a large % from any one area and those accepted could not
be a public charge.

I guess Puerto Ricans, Mexicans, and blacks didn’t get the memo about this being a country for Europeans. Native Americans did, however, hence Little Bighorn.

No one voted for the Immigration Act of 1965? How did it pass?

I guess Puerto Ricans, Mexicans, and blacks didn’t get the memo about this being a country for Europeans. Native Americans did, however, hence Little Bighorn.

No one voted for the Immigration Act of 1965? How did it pass?

Ted Kennedy was the prime mover on the 65 bill, he should have gotten 5 pinocchios

Ted Kennedy was passionate in his reassurances that the law would not break with traditions or alter the nations
ethnic character. "Under the proposed bill the level of immigration will remain the same. Secondly the ETHNIC mix
of this country will not be upset. Contrary to the charges in some quarters this bill will not inundate America from the
most populated & deprived nations of Africa & Asia.'

TFLASHBACK: Kennedy Said What? America Won't Be Inundated with ...
https://www.truthrevolt.org/.../flashback-kennedy-said-what-america-wont-be-inundat...

A 1965 Harris poll said that by 2 to 1 the nation said it did not want any increase in immigration at all. Americans
from that period on have told pollsters they want immigration restricted but what Americans want no longer matters.

Last edited:
Maybe where you are from, but the vast majority of Republicans I know care very much about the environment and are conservationists. This is largely do to hunting and other outdoor events that are predominant in southern culture.

If you really want to see who cares about the environment, simply take a look around the area after a protest. Conservatives typically pick up after themselves, left leaning protesters leave essentially an environmental hazard behind.

His comment wasn't about hunting and outdoor events.

Why don't you want to be honest? Republicans - from Trump on down - do not care about the environment as a rule. That's why he - aided and abetted by the Republicans - screams for deregulation. And that's why the US government tries to turn natural beauty into money making ventures. That's why they round up and shoot wild horses.

Spare me the "They care about the environment because they hunt" nonsense. Save that for someone stupid.

I have a fully equipped nose at the ready to be turned up. Challenge me with your solutions. And strangely, black people still vote liberal-ish, despite our obvious (to you) pleasure at their situation.

For one get rid of your sanctuary city, that attracts illegals that have no home and would be mixed in with other homeless.

For one get rid of your sanctuary city, that attracts illegals that have no home and would be mixed in with other homeless.

I think sanctuary cities are generally a bad idea just to shelter illegals, but support the notion of not having police and other public officials call immigration based on suspicion. Their crime-fighting concerns override immigration issues. And the absurd attitude that prevailed on the right a few years ago is mercifully gone: let them take care of our kids as nannies, but dont let their kids in schools, let them put food on our table but don’t let them have food stamps, let them do back-breaking work, but if they actually break their backs, deny them medical care. And of course, let’s not raise the minimum wage, support unions or improve working conditions to make the jobs they do more attractive to citizens and legal residents.

Rush is still alive????....Damn

Yeah all those corporate supporters who withdrew their advertising funds from Rush, did nothing. Same with Tucker, their are always corporate money to fill the gap, you take one fish out another fills in.

I think sanctuary cities are generally a bad idea just to shelter illegals, but support the notion of not having police and other public officials call immigration based on suspicion. Their crime-fighting concerns override immigration issues. And the absurd attitude that prevailed on the right a few years ago is mercifully gone: let them take care of our kids as nannies, but dont let their kids in schools, let them put food on our table but don’t let them have food stamps, let them do back-breaking work, but if they actually break their backs, deny them medical care. And of course, let’s not raise the minimum wage, support unions or improve working conditions to make the jobs they do more attractive to citizens and legal residents.

This is about the homeless that is pissing and ****ting and leaving drug needles behind. Yeah you have a deaf ear outside of liberalism. You approve of harboring ILLEGALS, thus you have to find them jobs and feed them and provide healthcare, and school them, etc. But many live on the streets pissing and ****ting and leaving their drug needles all over the place and worse yet commiting crimes.

Here take a look and you'll see the jobs illegals take are no back braking. They are good American jobs. Cooks, construction, fishing, timber, etc etc they are in every space of labor.

Occupations of Unauthorized Immigrant Workers

So keep inviting illegals into your pissy and ****ty, drug infested city. You have no will how to fix the problem of the homeless because you only know liberalism. And your liberal views are not working, are they?????? And I'll bet your an environmentalist except you turn a blind eye to the piss and **** and drugs on your streets. And worse yet you condone it, otherwise you would do something to fix it, but there are not liberal solutions.

Good.

He's content enough with the loss of the advertisers and the advertisers are happy not to be seen as overtly associating themselves with him. Sounds like a win-win situation to me.

90% of Tucker's viewers watch his program because they agree with his take on things. Probably a few viewers
buy what the advertisers are pitching. Now that they understand advertisers that have left are being blackmailed by the PC culture those
that are influenced by advertising will never by the products of the boycotters. It's a cutting off your nose to spite your face effort.

90% of Tucker's viewers watch his program because they agree with his take on things. Probably a few viewers
buy what the advertisers are pitching. Now that they understand advertisers that have left are being blackmailed by the PC culture those
that are influenced by advertising will never by the products of the boycotters. It's a cutting off your nose to spite your face effort.

If the anti-freedom of minds forces are allowed to shut down Tucker there will be Hell to pay.....that is OUT OF BOUNDS.

Back
Top Bottom