• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Carl Cameron, Fox News Correspondent, Reportedly Says Channel Helps Boost Tea Party

Re: Carl Cameron, Fox News Correspondent, Reportedly Says Channel Helps Boost Tea Par

Some strawman, which one is your favorite?

Does someone need to go back to elementary school and learn some basic lessons? By your avatar I'm assuming you are an adult, so should someone really have to explain the problem with your very irrational comments and that last post to you? I mean if you want me to go out find a picture of a "liberal" holding up a sign and then make the argument that sign represents all liberals and the democratic party I could. But in general I try not to act that frakin stupid.:doh

Last edited:
Re: Carl Cameron, Fox News Correspondent, Reportedly Says Channel Helps Boost Tea Par

Does someone need to go back to elementary school and learn some basic lessons? By your avatar I'm assuming you are an adult, so should someone really have to explain the problem with your very irrational comments and that last post to you? I mean if you want me to go out find a picture of a "liberal" holding up a sign and then make the argument that sign represents all liberals and the democratic party I could. But in general I try not to act that frakin stupid.:doh

The Tea Party did supposedly remove a group to be associated with a racist background btw. But whatever does that mean? They don't have anyone that accounts for anything the group stands for. The libertarian Tea Party stands for removing the 1964 civil rights movement. So all that does is attract racists groups and if actually implemented sets social gains made against racism since back 50 years.

The Tea Party did supposedly remove a group to be associated with a racist background btw. But whatever does that mean? They don't have anyone that accounts for anything the group stands for. The libertarian Tea Party stands for removing the 1964 civil rights movement. So all that does is attract racists groups and if actually implemented sets social gains made against racism since back 50 years.

Those who make that argument are not against the Civil Rights Movement. Their particular objection was the principle of the federal government stepping in and saying that businesses cannot discriminate, when principally, it was argued that liberty means a business should be able to refuse service to any they desire, to their betterment or to their own detriment. I completely disagree with their position, but it does not take a genius to make a simple distinction between the two.

As far as the subject goes, I'm glad they are. The mainstream media is just a tish too far against the movement. I am definitely not apart of the Tea Party movement, but
there should be a source to actually get some coverage of their point of view.

Those who make that argument are not against the Civil Rights Movement. Their particular objection was the principle of the federal government stepping in and saying that businesses cannot discriminate, when principally, it was argued that liberty means a business should be able to refuse service to any they desire, to their betterment or to their own detriment. I completely disagree with their position, but it does not take a genius to make a simple distinction between the two.

As far as the subject goes, I'm glad they are. The mainstream media is just a tish too far against the movement. I am definitely not apart of the Tea Party movement, but
there should be a source to actually get some coverage of their point of view.

I'll agree they have potential to bring to head some issues but furthering libertarian fiscal policy is complete idiocy at this point. It would be a disaster.

Not surprisingly for an anti Tea Party pundit at DP, your command about matters upon which you would lecture is rather weak. Though "did supposedly" is pretty funny. Perhaps you should just cleave to what did happen, as your sources are not equipping you very well. Tell me, if as you say the Tea Party has nobody that can account for anything that the group stands for, whom is it that the media interviews week in and week out? Who is it that organized and was heavily interviewed about the convention at which Sarah Palin spoke? Basically you are hitting all of the internet talking points, the Tea Party is racist and YouTube videos that support infantile stereotyping and truly puerile logic. You and pbrauer are dead set to ham-fistedly demonstrate the exact kind of "blinders" and intellectual dishonesty I spoke of.

Serious as hell, thanks! It really is much easier to illustrate with your eager assistance.:mrgreen:

Last edited:

Not surprisingly for an anti Tea Party pundit at DP, your command about matters upon which you would lecture is rather weak. Though "did supposedly" is pretty funny. Perhaps you should just cleave to what did happen, as your sources are not equipping you very well. Tell me, if as you say the Tea Party has nobody that can account for anything that the group stands for, whom is it that the media interviews week in and week out? Who is it that organized and was heavily interviewed about the convention at which Sarah Palin spoke? Basically you are hitting all of the internet talking points, the Tea Party is racist and YouTube videos that support infantile stereotyping and truly puerile logic. You and pbrauer are dead set to ham-fistedly demonstrate the exact kind of "blinders" and intellectual dishonesty I spoke of.

Serious as hell, thanks! It really is much easier to illustrate with your eager assistance.:mrgreen:

Here you go. Wow. You still haven’t clarified on what the Tea Party is holding the Fed accountable for even though you so boldly suggested that was there intent. Your full of ****.. Further it's clear they are nothing but a media distraction and a politically incorrect mouth piece for the republican party that the republicans can wash their hands of. Talk about idiocy. First you claim to know what they are all about with this "holding the fed accountable" then suddenly your clueless.. I think the later is the case.

Tea Party ousts leader over racist satire - Dallas Voice

Here you go. Wow. You still haven’t clarified on what the Tea Party is holding the Fed accountable for even though you so boldly suggested that was there intent. Your full of ****.. Further it's clear they are nothing but a media distraction and a politically incorrect mouth piece for the republican party that the republicans can wash their hands of. Talk about idiocy. First you claim to know what they are all about with this "holding the fed accountable" then suddenly your clueless.. I think the later is the case.

Tea Party ousts leader over racist satire - Dallas Voice
Let me put it this very succinct way. You clearly have not the slightest clue what the "FED" actually means. Which explains why you could not decipher what I did say. NO really, sure pose and peacock all about the place some more. Then get back to me when you catch a clue.

You were mummering something about idiocy.:lamo

Don't take this wrong, but ain't we lucky you are not in summer school? :shock:

Let me put it this very succinct way. You clearly have not the slightest clue what the "FED" actually means. Which explains why you could not decipher what I did say. NO really, sure pose and peacock all about the place some more. Then get back to me when you catch a clue.

You were mummering something about idiocy.:lamo

Don't take this wrong, but ain't we lucky you are not in summer school? :shock:

Can't you defend your own arguements?

Grayson accuses Palin of insighting her faithful to "take him out"

Originally Posted by Sir Loin

The Tea Party was formed with the goal in mind of bringing about more accountability within our government and elected officials.

Again in what sense are they supposed to be holding the government accountable? Further what is the "Tea Party" accountable to? Ironic an unaccountable organisation like the tea party wants to hold the government accountable according to you, clearly you don't know what your commenting about.

Last edited:

Accountable my ass.

Accountable my ass.

C'mon man, this is a pure propaganda piece. Let's try to keep things intellectually honest.

C'mon man, this is a pure propaganda piece. Let's try to keep things intellectually honest.

It's true but why not slam idiocy with it.. I mean what the hell? The guy posted a bunch of insults and claimed them as some kind of argument.

It's true but why not slam idiocy with it.. I mean what the hell? The guy posted a bunch of insults and claimed them as some kind of argument.

You cede the high ground when you do that.

Like the old saying goes, "Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get dirty and the pig will enjoy it."

BTW, I am not calling anyone a pig here.

Accountable my ass.

That's a great video by Greenwald, the is nothing dishonest about it.

Fox news promoting the tea party and tea bagging.

Some funny in that. Certainly got a laugh out of it.

That's a great video by Greenwald, the is nothing dishonest about it.

Actually there is. Attributing some crazies in a crowd to someone speaking to the crowd is dishonest.

Dr. J. isn't an asshole because he played in Philadelphia.

As I Stated from the start, welcome to the intellectually dishonest pig farm........................:lamo

As I Stated from the start, welcome to the intellectually dishonest pig farm........................:lamo

Another brilliant rebuttal.

Another brilliant rebuttal.
Indeed it seems prescient observation is a gift of mine, and recall none of this would be possible without your willing and eager ignorance! Thanks again! Let me know when you have had enough, send up an oinck oinck or something. Chuckle.

Last edited:

Indeed a point I've made more than once.

The movement is still fairly young and IMO just starting to show signs of real organization, if the movement is to have any effective success with their aims and concerns they will most certainly have to evolve into a movement with tangible and practical solutions. As well as put forward candidates that are electable.;) Since "listen to us and then go vote" is a time honored and common as hell facet of politics, I see no harm in one more group do it. Particularly one concerned with many of the issues the Tea Party has taken up.

One thing is for certain, the Tea Party really gets liberals and lefties at DP all hot and bothered.

They aren't a party. They won't be putting forth any candidates. They aren't a party. They hijacked a term for their name. But yeah, they have every right to assemble. Maybe someday they will talk about specifics.

They aren't a party. They won't be putting forth any candidates. They aren't a party. They hijacked a term for their name. But yeah, they have every right to assemble. Maybe someday they will talk about specifics.
Maybe you should repeat they aren't a party three times as you click the heels of your ruby red slippers together? It might make you feel better.:2razz:

Maybe you should repeat they aren't a party three times as you click the heels of your ruby red slippers together? It might make you feel better.:2razz:

The Tea Party isn't about taxation without representation.

Click click click. :mrgreen:

Click click click. :mrgreen:
Oh look at you and Gabe running concentric circles around each other as you continue to poor perfume on your pig of a bad stance pose strut. Must be some kind of pay off you are getting out of all that furious intellectual effort.:monkey

Oh look at you and Gabe running concentric circles around each other as you continue to poor perfume on your pig of a bad stance pose strut. Must be some kind of pay off you are getting out of all that furious intellectual effort.:monkey

I make a joke and this is your response?

Weak.

Before you tie Gabriel to me, why don't you tell me what you think my stance is. Perhaps while you do that you can answer how exactly they plan on bringing more accountability which you failed to do.

Back
Top Bottom