• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Caravan migrants demand $50G each to go back home

So much for them coming here just because its too dangerous for them to live in their home countries. If they're willing to go back if paid then it must not be all that dangerous. This also proves that they're not here for asylum. They're here for money pure and simple. Deny at least those groups (at least the one asking for money) asylum. Rubber stamp that denial.

That is, of course, provided that the story in the wingnut rag is actually, yanno, true.

I don't think those migrants understand how this things works.

I bet they don't know how stupid they look and are making all the other migrants look.

They're talking to a country where 1/3 of the citizens think building a $25+ billion wall, that can be defeated by a $29 ladder, is a good idea. So I can see why they think this might work.

Back
Top Bottom