• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Car Seat Falls Out Of Vehicle With Child Still In It

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/child-car-seat-falls-out-vehicle_us_5c3e60aee4b0e0baf5421667

Minnesota officials are considering charging the toddler’s mother with child endangerment.

A mother in Mankato, Minnesota, may be facing charges of child endangerment after a car seat fell out of her vehicle on Monday while the child was still in it.

Chad Mock was driving behind the vehicle and saw the 2-year-old in the middle of the road, still strapped in the seat, which he captured on dashcam video.
================================================
Incredible video on TV news tonight. Baby was very lucky. Clueless mother is facing charges.

Incredibly, 75% of parents don't fasten child seats correctly, leading to this sort of potentially serious accident.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/child-car-seat-falls-out-vehicle_us_5c3e60aee4b0e0baf5421667

Minnesota officials are considering charging the toddler’s mother with child endangerment.

A mother in Mankato, Minnesota, may be facing charges of child endangerment after a car seat fell out of her vehicle on Monday while the child was still in it.

Chad Mock was driving behind the vehicle and saw the 2-year-old in the middle of the road, still strapped in the seat, which he captured on dashcam video.
================================================
Incredible video on TV news tonight. Baby was very lucky. Clueless mother is facing charges.

Incredibly, 75% of parents don't fasten child seats correctly, leading to this sort of potentially serious accident.

This tells me that there is something wrong with the design of car seats.

Either that or someone is lying.

This tells me that there is something wrong with the design of car seats.

Either that or someone is lying.

This story tells me too many idiots are not paying attention and putting their kids in danger.

This story tells me too many idiots are not paying attention and putting their kids in danger.

The kid was strapped into the car seat but it apparently was not secured to the seat belt in the rear seat of the car. Incredibly, the driver just kept on going with the rear door wide open.

Back
Top Bottom