• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Caption This Pic: Putin Arrives

brothern

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
What is Macron, Merkel, Trump, Melania and Brigitte each thinking as Mr. Kremlin arrives to the event?

Putin.jpg

What is Macron, Merkel, Trump, Melania and Brigitte each thinking as Mr. Kremlin arrives to the event?

View attachment 67244066

Melania: Ugh. That's my husband's boyfriend... :roll: Why can't I find a man like that?
Trump: You get better and better looking each time you walk into a room
Merkel: Gross.
Macron: WTF! Are you doing here? Ima kill you!!!
Brigitte: Okrrrrr.

View attachment 67244066

Who is “ Trump “? For eight years your Daily Pravda told you barry obozo was to be called President Obama. And they said it was treason if you did not, plus you were a racist too.

You look taller on horseback.

67244066d1541953247-caption-pic-putin-arrives-putin-jpg

No world leader is smiling at the KGB Colonel except the big dummy with the China-made red tie. Geezus.

View attachment 67244066

Melania: I shouldn't be looking at where I'm looking.

Trump: You are smoking hot!

Merkel: That SOB is going to be in power longer than I.

Macron: I'm not afraid of you.

Brigitte: I dreamed about you last night.

No world leader is smiling at the KGB Colonel except the big dummy with the China-made red tie. Geezus.

trump is smiling cos he knows that his knee pads are gonna come in handy later on.

Back
Top Bottom