• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Caption the photo

rocket88

Mod Conspiracy Theorist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Post a picture from the news, then caption it yourself

"Maybe now isn't the right time to mention this, but I'm a fan of the Utah Jazz."

slide_283624_2172439_free.jpg

"Hi. I'm Mitt Romney and I approve of any message which my staff has polled and believes to be a net positive among my target demographic."

Done, but below our caption let it write what it "really" was about, alright? Also I suggest that our peers here could add captions of their own to the image if they like. No need for complete authority over the image IMO.

"Check out these brand new cuffs I purchased at ABI's. Do they fit tight?"

rtklive040029072013_pranga.jpg

=============

A high ranking minority (Serb) criminal was arrested from EULEX at 15:10 today.

Post a picture from the news, then caption it yourself

slide_283624_2172439_free.jpg

"Ahem. Mitt, Dear. Why are you showing our Mormon Birth Control in public"

"Well it is a difficult life. You know. One has to stand up by himself every now and then, go all the way to the baker and get bread. It is not like the old times when we made our own bread. In fact I so envy those families that still today compete for who does the biggest, healthiest, most toughest bread that the neighborhood has ever seen!"

rtklive122729072013_faik.jpg

http://rtklive.com/new/index.php?cid=1&newsId=79991&mf5+KxU5=0ed&^455%28izLp&12!&dN81!75*t^3ts7H1f37OF-ad%29_^3p#e30@xpv5F3e&ec8^68HF5327&e30wYxS7EHJZfm0eo&tf

==============

Inter-ministry has started its battle against hemmorage fever (issued from tics with specific viruses).

Anthony-Weiner-1.jpg

Seriously, it's this big. Don't believe me? I'll send you a picture.

bushobama1.jpg

"OK, so how many times do I have to jiggle the handle to get it to stop running?"

"Don't blame me for the plumbing."

Back
Top Bottom