• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Captain Kirk watches Miley Cyrus performance ...VIDEO

I never liked this girl as Hannah Montana anyway. My intuition was right. :)

Captain Kirk watches Miley Cyrus performance

The first episode of Star Trek aired in early September 1966.

Here is the crews reaction to the Miley VMA performance.

Captain Kirk watches Miley Cyrus performance - YouTube

Hilarious, Minnie. Just recently read where poor, mistreated by life Miley said:
“I have so many ****ing issues," she allegedly tells Sunday People. "I am so ****ed up -– everyone does dumb stuff when they are messed up."

“I don’t have a normal life," Cyrus adds. "I take a hiatus every now and again, but I’m not good at that.”

I would say to Miley, "You're a mega, mega-millionaire at 20 years old. RETIRE and enjoy the rest of your life very quietly outside of the limelight."

But I bet that she, like Lohan's ego and sense of self-importance won't let herself live as a non-celebrity. Too bad for her.

Back
Top Bottom