• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Capitol rioter who wore jacket with his name on it pleads guilty

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

A rioter who was seen kicking in a window of the US Capitol while wearing a jacket with his name and company phone number on it pleaded guilty Friday to the destruction of federal property, federal authorities said.

Troy Faulkner was caught on camera smashing a Capitol window with his boot on Jan. 6, 2021 while wearing a “Faulkner Painting” jacket that also displayed the phone number of his Columbus, Ohio, business.

Faulkner agreed to pay $10,560 in restitution to cover repairs for the damage and could face up to eight months in jail, his lawyer told NBC News.
=====================================================
I never thought repugs were very bright. This confirms it.

A rioter who was seen kicking in a window of the US Capitol while wearing a jacket with his name and company phone number on it pleaded guilty Friday to the destruction of federal property, federal authorities said.

Troy Faulkner was caught on camera smashing a Capitol window with his boot on Jan. 6, 2021 while wearing a “Faulkner Painting” jacket that also displayed the phone number of his Columbus, Ohio, business.

Faulkner agreed to pay $10,560 in restitution to cover repairs for the damage and could face up to eight months in jail, his lawyer told NBC News.
lock him up, lock him up, lock him up, lock him up

He's a criminal now and we all know how republicans feel about criminals, lock them up.

Oh holy shit, the stupidity is just mindboggling.

What can you say. You can't fix stupid. He was wrong, he admitted it and he's paying for it. That's more than would happen to a mugger in NYC who beat up an old woman and stole her SSI check. He'd be out by morning to do it again.

It was almost the perfect crime. Almost.

Don't crime. But if you absolutely must crime, don't wear a jacket with your name and number on it.

Typical Trump supporter super stupid thug.

What can you say. You can't fix stupid. He was wrong, he admitted it and he's paying for it. That's more than would happen to a mugger in NYC who beat up an old woman and stole her SSI check. He'd be out by morning to do it again.
Bullshit deflection post is bullshit.
Irrefutably stupid rightist on one hand, concocted rightist stupidity on the other hand.

I lay odds, his employer fired him as well.

He is the employer.
Yes, I saw that after I made my bremark. I'll change my wager to him filing bankruptcy after enough people know about it.

If only ALL criminals were that stupid, life would be so much easier.

Back
Top Bottom