• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Capitol Riot Suspect Evan Neumann Wins Asylum in Belarus

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Interesting where this insurrectionist ran off to...

"Evan Neumann turned up in the country late last August—and almost immediately began spewing Kremlin talking points on Belarusian state television.

Neumann, 48, was charged on six different counts last July, including violent entry and assaulting police officers. But he was already in the wind, having reportedly sold his house and absconded first to Ukraine, and then Belarus last August."

Why didn't he stay in Ukraine? Since he's a civilian, he was safe.

And it saved us money.

Dasvidaniya, baby.

Interesting where this insurrectionist ran off to...

"Evan Neumann turned up in the country late last August—and almost immediately began spewing Kremlin talking points on Belarusian state television.

Neumann, 48, was charged on six different counts last July, including violent entry and assaulting police officers. But he was already in the wind, having reportedly sold his house and absconded first to Ukraine, and then Belarus last August."

He's gonna find out what a real totalitarian regime is all about.

He's gonna find out what a real totalitarian regime is all about.
yep

"Belarus is an authoritarian state in which elections are openly orchestrated and civil liberties are tightly restricted. After permitting limited displays of dissent as part of a drive to pursue better relations with the European Union (EU) and the United States, the government has more recently sought to increase control of the public sphere through restrictions on journalists, online media, and demonstrations."

Belarus leader says his army not taking part in Ukraine invasion | Al  Arabiya English

Was going to post an article on this.

Here's some democracy hating anti-American (with proof he hates America) "loving the blue" that assaulted police, and instead of standing up for what he believes in, runs off like a ****ing coward to another country.

“It’s terrible. It is a political persecution, not a criminal investigation, but political persecution,” Neumann said of the charges in the TV interview. “I do not consider myself having inflicted any harm,” he said. “One of the charges was particularly insulting, namely that I hit a police officer. This has no grounds at all.”

So, this guy is so innocent that he flees America. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I didn't see where he had a family (not surprising).

What a loser. MAGA!

Was going to post an article on this.

Here's some democracy hating anti-American (with proof he hates America) "loving the blue" that assaulted police, and instead of standing up for what he believes in, runs off like a ****ing coward to another country.

“It’s terrible. It is a political persecution, not a criminal investigation, but political persecution,” Neumann said of the charges in the TV interview. “I do not consider myself having inflicted any harm,” he said. “One of the charges was particularly insulting, namely that I hit a police officer. This has no grounds at all.”

So, this guy is so innocent that he flees America. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I didn't see where he had a family (not surprising).

What a loser. MAGA!
the innocent always move to Belarus.

:ROFLMAO:😂:ROFLMAO:😂

I’m fine with people who hate democracy living in dictatorships in other countries. Buon voyage.

Now he is free to get a job with the punisher brigade (see video). That's until the system falls -> then he will end up in a prison @ dungeon somewhere.

Or better yet he might be first @ the front if Vladimir from Russia summons the troops from Belarus.

In a few years, he will be crying at the embassy door to let him back in.

Now he is free to get a job with the punisher brigade (see video). That's until the system falls -> then he will end up in a prison @ dungeon somewhere.

Or better yet he might be first @ the front if Vladimir from Russia summons the troops from Belarus.

damn

I don't want this traitor back in the US.

He can find some other dictator-run country to flee to next.

Back
Top Bottom