• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Capitol riot defendant flips to help prosecutors against Proud Boys

Brian Sicknick? Or have the right-wing fever swamps come up with an alternative story about the cause of his death? Hillary Clinton perhaps?
Had to be the tan suit.

Brian Sicknick? Or have the right-wing fever swamps come up with an alternative story about the cause of his death? Hillary Clinton perhaps?

He was not murdered.

Stop spreading misinformation.

Excellent. Make those "proud boys" be sad boys. (y)
Sounds like more hopium from CNN trying to keep the 'insurrection' lie going. Once again, the story pales in comparison to the headline. An attorney involved with the case said it 'could' help the DOJ. Solid stuff.

Ain't so proud now, are they?

Says a trump supporter. :LOL:

Never voted for him; don't care for Carnival Barkers. But even worse, I hate what's become of the D's.

Brian Sicknick died a day after the protest - his family believes it was a strike - but the out of control DOJ has not released the autopsy report yet. And it's likely they won't while the leftist conspiracy theorists still blame the former President for his death.

More severe charges than trespassing, disorderly conduct, etc.

This is a government determined to defend democracy. I know, we haven't seen it in a while.
"Defending democracy" by locking up legitimate protesters, and even murdering one? If they want to save democracy and keep the country safe why don't they arrest those scumbags who tried to burn down a federal courthouse with the workers still inside? Or prevent foreigners from swarming the southern border?

This is not "democracy", it's politics, and could eventually destroy the country.

For having a black leader, that's what. The Democratic Administration can't allow no mouthy black insurrectionist!

Get Kamala Harris. She can send any black man to prison - guilty or innocent. Her political career was build upon sending black people to prison - including that Donald Trump pardoned - another reason so many white Democrats hate Trump. Joe Biden was super proud of sending black men to prison by statutes targeting "super predator black men."
Who are you attempting to imitate?

For having a black leader, that's what. The Democratic Administration can't allow no mouthy black insurrectionist!

Get Kamala Harris. She can send any black man to prison - guilty or innocent. Her political career was build upon sending black people to prison - including that Donald Trump pardoned - another reason so many white Democrats hate Trump. Joe Biden was super proud of sending black men to prison by statutes targeting "super predator black men."
Trump wanted the central park 8 convicted even after DNA cleared them.

Or did you conveniently forget that one? I bet a dollar you never made a peep about it.

I think we should ignore the 100 police officers who were seriously injured and just focus on the Bobbitt nutjob.
Given that there have been calls from leftists for 'dead cops' resulting in hundreds injured, and dozens murdered, in other democrat run cities, the sudden concern for injured cops doesn't sell.

As well the death of Ashli Babbitt has been ruled a homicide. The guilty party should be named and charged with her murder.

Yes, I'm aware of some theories.
If they bring forward such a charge it won't be based merely on theory. They will do so if they believe the evidence they have can support such a charge.

Trump wanted the central park 8 convicted even after DNA cleared them.

Or did you conveniently forget that one? I bet a dollar you never made a peep about it.
You've reached your due date with post #43.

Stop spreading misinformation.
All y'all got is misinformation. Disinformation, technically.

Y'all.live in your own reality.

A sad, pathetic reality where the whole world is out to get you. Which makes you really easy to manipulate.

Couple that with being taught to reject any information that doesn't come from them, and they got y'all in a perfect box.

They don't love you like you think. A pimp's love is a special kind of love. One you have to pay him for. (In weekly installments, if you're not careful
)

If they bring forward such a charge it won't be based merely on theory. They will do so if they believe the evidence they have can support such a charge.
Evidence of an organized protest? I'm sure they'll find it.

Would you like them to apply the same vigor for the riots happening on the west coast for the past several years?

You've reached your due date with post #43.
Y'all don't get to expect to be taken seriously anymore.

I don't need to hear what you think. I could just watch Fox and listen to talk radio, maybe go by conservative treehouse. That's where your reality comes from.

We know because it's all exactly the same crap. Chapter and verse.

Back
Top Bottom