• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Capitol riot defendant flips to help prosecutors against Proud Boys

If you feel dumb asses can be killed without consequences, and the killer gets a medal, your life life might have been in serious jeopardy.
I agree

good thing thats not what was said or what happened šŸ˜
what happen was a retarded Qanon terrorist nutter got herself killed and that guy should get a medal

All y'all got is misinformation. Disinformation, technically.

Y'all.live in your own reality.

A sad, pathetic reality where the whole world is out to get you. Which makes you really easy to manipulate.

Couple that with being taught to reject any information that doesn't come from them, and they got y'all in a perfect box.

They don't love you like you think. A pimp's love is a special kind of love. One you have to pay him for. (In weekly installments, if you're not careful
)
Great post. I wanted to like it 5 times.

Given that there have been calls from leftists for 'dead cops' resulting in hundreds injured, and dozens murdered, in other democrat run cities, the sudden concern for injured cops doesn't sell.

As well the death of Ashli Babbitt has been ruled a homicide. The guilty party should be named and charged with her murder.
If you truly believe Babbit was murdered, I feel sorry for you and your family. Sad to be so detached from reality.

Stop spreading misinformation.
All y'all got is misinformation. Disinformation, technically.
Y'all.live in your own reality.
A sad, pathetic reality where the whole world is out to get you. Which makes you really easy to manipulate.
Couple that with being taught to reject any information that doesn't come from them, and they got y'all in a perfect box.
They don't love you like you think. A pimp's love is a special kind of love. One you have to pay him for. (In weekly installments, if you're not careful)
Great post. I wanted to like it 5 times.
Schism is nothing but a troll.

He recklessly makes absurd assertions, then when challenged to back them up, runs away with frivolous posts. He's a troll. A clown.

And you have evidence of this?

Yeah. They stormed the capitol building during the vote to certify the election.

Do you think that was a wild ass coincidence, or do you believe they were there to just peacefully speak their minds?

Yeah. They stormed the capitol building during the vote to certify the election.

Do you think that was a wild ass coincidence, or do you believe they were there to just peacefully speak their minds?
Your premise is unproven so your opinion is without value.

Back
Top Bottom