• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Capitol riot defendant flips to help prosecutors against Proud Boys

You may speak only for yourself but you sure sound like you think along the lines of the people at the capitol 1/06.
You'll probably find a variety of opinions if you look around a little but the many have been taught there is only 'left wing' and 'right wing', and that's as far as their imaginations extend.

Do you Canadians just let people break down doors and windows to visit your capitol building? Odd country you've got there.
As in the video of the night under discussion, many people are invited into the Parliament buildings.

Do you Canadians just let people break down doors and windows to visit your capitol building? Odd country you've got there.
NOPE, we don't, we don't have a lot of his ilk either, so I am embarrassed :(

Given that many of these people have been held in prison for three months it seemed likely that some charges apart from 'Conspiracy' would be made public.

However if it takes that long to do a coroners report in DC then these people could be imprisoned for years.
Some are being held because they've broken the terms of their release. Others because they're flight risks.

Ashli Babbitt was a terrorist? Who told you that? Or did you just make it up yourself?
NO you are right, she wasn't, she was a yokel like all the rest that stormed the Capitol so they could take selfies of themselves and pass themselves off as "bright" but the fact they planned on catching Pence and hanging him IS a crime, if you go to a bank to rob it, then make enough of a scene and a threat so that the employees ring for security, and then you can't get it done because you are pissing your pants, you still committed a crime.
like-duh-uu0uxh.jpg

As in the video of the night under discussion, many people are invited into the Parliament buildings.
That was not the case here. They weren't invited. They broke in and trespassed.

You'll probably find a variety of opinions if you look around a little but the many have been taught there is only 'left wing' and 'right wing', and that's as far as their imaginations extend.
I disagree. There are those who consider themselves libertarians. I consider people who call themselves that, one step away from anarchists. If you are a libertarian why are you not in the woods like the unabomber was living completely off the grid?

That was not the case here. They weren't invited. They broke in and trespassed.
Then you haven't seen all the videos. You seem to be another victim of government disinformation.

Do these look like 'insurrectionists' or 'rioters' And listen to the hysteria by the MSNBC Reporters.

This was a setup and these people invited in there for a reason, with the cameras all ready and in place. .https://www.msnbc.com/mtp-daily/watch/protestors-walk-through-capitol-building-statuary-hall-outside-of-house-chamber-98936901764

I disagree. There are those who consider themselves libertarians. I consider people who call themselves that, one step away from anarchists. If you are a libertarian why are you not in the woods like the unabomber was living completely off the grid?
Is it your understanding that's what Libertarians do?

Then you haven't seen all the videos. You seem to be another victim of government disinformation.

Do these look like 'insurrectionists' or 'rioters' And listen to the hysteria by the MSNBC Reporters.

This was a setup and these people invited in there for a reason, with the cameras all ready and in place. .https://www.msnbc.com/mtp-daily/watch/protestors-walk-through-capitol-building-statuary-hall-outside-of-house-chamber-98936901764
And who told you all this? Why should I believe you?

And who told you all this? Why should I believe you?
Did you watch all the video and listen to the play by play? What do you think these people in the video were doing? Insurrecting? Rioting? Defying police?

Brian Sicknick? Or have the right-wing fever swamps come up with an alternative story about the cause of his death? Hillary Clinton perhaps?
They haven't released the cause of his death. It's been leaked that it was some type of stroke as the result of stress from the situation. They may be trying to tie that to bear spray. It has not been ruled a homicide, and it's become unlikely that anyone will be charged for it.

Did you watch all the video and listen to the play by play? What do you think these people in the video were doing? Insurrecting? Rioting? Defying police?
I've seen the videos of police opening the barriers for the rioters. I've also seen the ones where the rioters attacked police who stood in their way. I figure the ones who let the rioters in, rather than be beaten and the rioters get in anyway were acting in self preservation. You want me to selectively believe one video that you think supports your preconceived version of events and discredit the other video.

Excellent. Make those "proud boys" be sad boys. (y)

Awesome LOL So happy their inssuraction and coup failed and america won.

I havent looked in a while but about like a month ago or so they found 350+ of this moron terrorist and are looking for about 800.

anybody know how many more of these nutters they found?

They haven't released the cause of his death. It's been leaked that it was some type of stroke as the result of stress from the situation. They may be trying to tie that to bear spray. It has not been ruled a homicide, and it's become unlikely that anyone will be charged for it.
|His family apparently thinks he had a stroke or heart attack so there must be some history but, in any case, we know he wasn't killed with a fire extinguisher as the MSM lied.

And for dying of a stroke Nancy Pelosi used him politically and had him lie in State for 24 hours, an insult to the man and his memory.

Only one homicide and that by the Government, the murder of protestor Ashli Babbitt by a person unknown..
Murder?
😂 🤣 😂 🤣

You mean a retarded Qanon nutter terrorist that got her dumb-ass self killed. ANd I hope the unknown person got a medal . . who knows what more he prevented by taking that terrorist down.

Good to see a community not subscribing to the Snitches get Stiches mentality. Cooperating with LE is a great way to see justice.
What I find interesting is in contrast with the baseless allegations of voter fraud that apparently got these folks all riled up in the first place, not a single person, not one of apparently thousands of people involved in "massive election fraud" has cut a deal to tell prosecutors how it was done. You know damn well that an ambitious DA somewhere in the country would give his left nut to blow the whole "election was stolen" sky high. He would be the greatest prosecutor in the history of America. And yet, no one has made such a deal.

The Capitol rioters, on the other hand, are starting to squeal like little piggies to save their heinies. They will throw their own mothers under the bus if that's what it takes to stay out of jail. Such patriots.

What did I say they do?
You asked a stupid question. " If you are a libertarian why are you not in the woods like the unabomber was living completely off the grid?"

|His family apparently thinks he had a stroke or heart attack so there must be some history but, in any case, we know he wasn't killed with a fire extinguisher as the MSM lied.

And for dying of a stroke Nancy Pelosi used him politically and had him lie in State for 24 hours, an insult to the man and his memory.
Lying in state in the capitol is actually a high honor.

Back
Top Bottom