• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Capitol riot defendant flips to help prosecutors against Proud Boys

Excellent. Make those "proud boys" be sad boys. (y)
I swear I read this same article a month or two ago.
I'm afraid they are giving us false hope, again.

Given that there have been calls from leftists for 'dead cops' resulting in hundreds injured, and dozens murdered, in other democrat run cities, the sudden concern for injured cops doesn't sell.
Not even remotely comparable, The number of injuries to law enforcement personnel was the largest single day total since 9/11

As well the death of Ashli Babbitt has been ruled a homicide. The guilty party should be named and charged with her murder.
Yeah well you don't hold your breath there. Homicide is defined as the action of one person directly causing the death of another. A death that occurs during and is related to the commission of a felony is also considered homicide. Ashli was committing a felony.

Evidence of an organized protest? I'm sure they'll find it.

Would you like them to apply the same vigor for the riots happening on the west coast for the past several years?
Everybody except consumers of your media know what's been going on in the NW for decades.

You don't, because it's not simple enough for a frightening soundbite. Instated we hear about cities being burned down.

When nary a city in this country ever even came close to being "burned down". Hell, a lot of your video evidence, on close scrutiny, is just the same event from different angles.

But keep slurping up the lies. It lets us know who to mock and who to talk to. We still got a lot of good conservative voices here.

No one has been charged with "insurrection."

I'm guessing they mean some sort of RICO charge.
Okay. I looked up RICO charges. How would it apply? I didn't see anything obvious.

Evidence of an organized protest? I'm sure they'll find it.
Nope. Evidence of an organized insurrection intended to thwart Congress in carrying out it's constitutionally mandated process to certify the election results.

Would you like them to apply the same vigor for the riots happening on the west coast for the past several years?
No other protest anywhere, be it BLM or what have you, was ever aimed at thwarting a federal government process.

Nope. Evidence of an organized insurrection intended to thwart Congress in carrying out it's constitutionally mandated process to certify the election results.

No other protest anywhere, be it BLM or what have you, was ever aimed at thwarting a federal government process.
IKR. They tried to stop Trump from being removed as president after he lost an election. How is this complicated? That's just an attempted coup, trying to overthrow one form of government (election winner becomes president) with another (Trump stays president regardless of what voters want).

Given that there have been calls from leftists for 'dead cops' resulting in hundreds injured, and dozens murdered, in other democrat run cities, the sudden concern for injured cops doesn't sell.

As well the death of Ashli Babbitt has been ruled a homicide. The guilty party should be named and charged with her murder.
I have it on good authority that proud boys committed all the violence.

As to "homicide," that doesn't require a "ruling." When a human kills another human, it's -- by definition -- a homicide.

Not even remotely comparable, The number of injuries to law enforcement personnel was the largest single day total since 9/11 Yeah well you don't hold your breath there. Homicide is defined as the action of one person directly causing the death of another. A death that occurs during and is related to the commission of a felony is also considered homicide. Ashli was committing a felony.
One person did directly cause the death of another and the victim was Ashli Babbitt. Who was the perpetrator? An officer has been charged with the death of George Floyd, who was also committing a felony, and his name is well known. Why shouldn't the officer responsible for the death of Mrs. Babbitt also be made public?

I don't believe anything about numbers of injuries, causes of death, how many were involved, who was responsible, or anything of that nature. There have lies added on to lies, disinformation, political shenanigans, police being used politically, and playing the public for fools. How can you now believe anything these politicians tell you?

IKR. They tried to stop Trump from being removed as president after he lost an election. How is this complicated? That's just an attempted coup, trying to overthrow one form of government (election winner becomes president) with another (Trump stays president regardless of what voters want).
Who told you that "They tried to stop Trump from being removed as president"? The same people who said Officer Sicknick had been killed with a fire extinguisher?

Only one homicide and that by the Government, the murder of protestor Ashli Babbitt by a person unknown..

Just because the terrorists were all super stupid Trump supporters doesn’t change their intention. Babbitt was a terrorist who died due to being a terrorist.

One person did directly cause the death of another and the victim was Ashli Babbitt. Who was the perpetrator? An officer has been charged with the death of George Floyd, who was also committing a felony, and his name is well known. Why shouldn't the officer responsible for the death of Mrs. Babbitt also be made public?

I don't believe anything about numbers of injuries, causes of death, how many were involved, who was responsible, or anything of that nature. There have lies added on to lies, disinformation, political shenanigans, police being used politically, and playing the public for fools. How can you now believe anything these politicians tell you?

So what is the point? You will out of hand dismiss literally any evidence in favor of your own wild conspiracy theories. What would you like someone else to do with that?

Just because the terrorists were all super stupid Trump supporters doesn’t change their intention. Babbitt was a terrorist who died due to being a terrorist.
Ashli Babbitt was a terrorist? Who told you that? Or did you just make it up yourself?

Ashli Babbitt was a terrorist? Who told you that? Or did you just make it up yourself?

She told all of us that when she tried to invade our Capitol. She paid a terrorist’s price too.

So what is the point? You will out of hand dismiss literally any evidence in favor of your own wild conspiracy theories. What would you like someone else to do with that?
My wild conspiracy theories? It's the government and their MSM who have been spinning theories and lying, and that's quite clear to anyone following this case. Check out this whopper by one of the usual suspects. https://www.npr.org/2021/02/02/9633...er-slain-in-riot-will-lie-in-honor-in-rotunda

And yet many goofy leftists (Yeah, I know) insist that an 'insurrection' had taken place and Chuck Schumer even compared it to Pearl Harbor. Certainly the charges have to be quite serious. Treason perhaps? Some of the Stupidos have suggested that.
Ok. What do you think a big group of people in the capitol building who are not supposed to be there chanting hang mike pence should be called?

I never asked 'why'. I asked 'what' are they being charged with.
Well find out once the investigation is finished. That's how things are done here. Investigate first, then charge on the basis of evidence found in the investigation. Do you do things differently in Canada? You seem to think that we should charge first and then investigate.

If you're referring to me you can do that directly. I don't speak for anyone else.
You may speak only for yourself but you sure sound like you think along the lines of the people at the capitol 1/06.

For having a black leader, that's what. The Democratic Administration can't allow no mouthy black insurrectionist!

Get Kamala Harris. She can send any black man to prison - guilty or innocent. Her political career was build upon sending black people to prison - including that Donald Trump pardoned - another reason so many white Democrats hate Trump. Joe Biden was super proud of sending black men to prison by statutes targeting "super predator black men."
Some folks change over time, some don't and yes I am referring to those stuck in the fifties.

Excellent. Make those "proud boys" be sad boys. (y)
Yeah, I'm hoping that can get something close to sedition charges against some of those bastards.

Well find out once the investigation is finished. That's how things are done here. Investigate first, then charge on the basis of evidence found in the investigation. Do you do things differently in Canada? You seem to think that we should charge first and then investigate.
Given that many of these people have been held in prison for three months it seemed likely that some charges apart from 'Conspiracy' would be made public.

However if it takes that long to do a coroners report in DC then these people could be imprisoned for years.

"Defending democracy" by locking up legitimate protesters, and even murdering one?
Do you Canadians just let people break down doors and windows to visit your capitol building? Odd country you've got there.

Brian Sicknick? Or have the right-wing fever swamps come up with an alternative story about the cause of his death? Hillary Clinton perhaps?
Nah, Clinton is yesterday's news, now everything is Biden's fault

Back
Top Bottom