• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Capitol riot defendant flips to help prosecutors against Proud Boys

Phys251

Purge evil with Justice
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal

At least one of the Capitol riot defendants has flipped against the Proud Boys, agreeing to provide information that could allow the Justice Department to bring a more severe charge against the group's leadership, according to an attorney involved in the case.

The development is the first indication that people charged in the insurrection are cooperating against the pro-Trump extremist group. Federal prosecutors have made clear they are focused on building conspiracy cases against leadership of the Proud Boys and paramilitary groups like the Oath Keepers.

Excellent. Make those "proud boys" be sad boys. (y)

Yawn! White boys pretending to be hard boys. Don't forget your sunscreen homies you might get a burn.

I assume they got a deal of some kind.

More severe charges than what? Insurrection? This is a government gone mad.

No one has been charged with "insurrection."

I'm guessing they mean some sort of RICO charge.
And yet many goofy leftists (Yeah, I know) insist that an 'insurrection' had taken place and Chuck Schumer even compared it to Pearl Harbor. Certainly the charges have to be quite serious. Treason perhaps? Some of the Stupidos have suggested that.

And yet many goofy leftists (Yeah, I know) insist that an 'insurrection' had taken place and Chuck Schumer even compared it to Pearl Harbor. Certainly the charges have to be quite serious. Treason perhaps? Some of the Stupidos have suggested that.

I'm not sure why you're feigning ignorance of the charges that have been brought so far.

These traitors cannot go back to live in normal society with the rest of us. They're obviously insane and way too dangerous - and most of them own firearms. They must be tried harshly and I'm glad to see they are cooperating with law enforcement

I never asked 'why'. I asked 'what' are they being charged with.

Dunno. I’m not a Republican, so I don’t have my own “Q” to make shit up about imminent trials and such. I can only go by real world info available to all of us.

I'm not sure why you're feigning ignorance of the charges that have been brought so far.

And he’s already declared he thinks the government is wrong for doing this, so I dunno even what the point is. There is no outcome or evidence Republicans care about anymore if it doesn’t fit their political needs.

These traitors cannot go back to live in normal society with the rest of us. They're obviously insane and way too dangerous - and most of them own firearms. They must be tried harshly and I'm glad to see they are cooperating with law enforcement
Do you think they should be charged as insurrectionists? Treason? Do you think the DOJ will be hard enough on them?

And he’s already declared he thinks the government is wrong for doing this, so I dunno even what the point is. There is no outcome or evidence Republicans care about anymore if it doesn’t fit their political needs.
If you're referring to me you can do that directly. I don't speak for anyone else.

No one has been charged with "insurrection."

I'm guessing they mean some sort of RICO charge.
They'll find something. Conspiracy theories are everywhere.

Prosecuted for what?
For having a black leader, that's what. The Democratic Administration can't allow no mouthy black insurrectionist!

Get Kamala Harris. She can send any black man to prison - guilty or innocent. Her political career was build upon sending black people to prison - including that Donald Trump pardoned - another reason so many white Democrats hate Trump. Joe Biden was super proud of sending black men to prison by statutes targeting "super predator black men."

Last edited:
Yawn! White boys pretending to be hard boys. Don't forget your sunscreen homies you might get a burn.
👆 Folks, THAT is how you downplay an insurrection.

Reactions: jpn
For having a black leader, that's what. Can't allow no mouthy black insurrectionist!

Get Kamala Harris. She can send any black to prison - guilty or innocent. Her political career was build upon sending black people to prison. Joe Biden was super proud of doing that too by statutes against them super predator black men.
Only one homicide and that by the Government, the murder of protestor Ashli Babbitt by a person unknown..

Only one homicide and that by the Government, the murder of protestor Ashli Babbitt by a person unknown..

The only police officer murdered at the Capitol was by a radical black Muslim.

More severe charges than what? Insurrection? This is a government gone mad.
More severe charges than trespassing, disorderly conduct, etc.

This is a government determined to defend democracy. I know, we haven't seen it in a while.

Brian Sicknick? Or have the right-wing fever swamps come up with an alternative story about the cause of his death? Hillary Clinton perhaps?

Good to see a community not subscribing to the Snitches get Stiches mentality. Cooperating with LE is a great way to see justice.

Back
Top Bottom