• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Capitol Police Told to Hold Back on Riot Response on Jan. 6, Report Finds

Trump had vast INFLUENCE and SWAY over wide areas of what happens in Washington as is indicated by the directive to NOT target pro Trump protestors who stormed the building which gave them license to do their worst after Trump personally directed them to go there and create their particular version of anarchy. You seem to overlook that in favor of a mindless repetition of written law.

You are completely full of baloney, The attack on the Capitol was planned at least a week prior. It had nothing to do with Trump's speech. And you are not being honest about Trump's speech. You are ignoring the part where he said:

'Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard'​

He did not direct supporters to violently attack the Capitol. He did suggest they to march on Washington to have their voices heard, however if that is incitement, then Mad Maxine Waters should be in prison several times over.

You are completely full of baloney, The attack on the Capitol was planned at least a week prior. It had nothing to do with Trump's speech. And you are not being honest about Trump's speech. You are ignoring the part where he said:

'Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard'​

He did not direct supporters to violently attack the Capitol. He did suggest they to march on Washington to have their voices heard, however if that is incitement, then Mad Maxine Waters should be in prison several times over.
Trump directed the mob to the Capitiol. That is fact.

Trump incited them to the actions which followed. That is also fact.

Maxine Waters had nothing to do with it.

Trump directed the mob to the Capitiol. That is fact.

Trump incited them to the actions which followed. That is also fact.

When TDS clouds your objectivity, you make nonsensical statements. There were thousands at that Trump rally. He suggested a peaceful march to the Capitol to have their voices heard Only a relative tiny handful rioted at the Capitol and at least one of them was a well known BLM/Antifa activist and he was filmed instigating violence. And according to the Capitol Police and the FBI, that riot was planned a week before Trump's rally. How could he have instigated something planned a week before the speech you are claiming as instigation? Do you think the BLM/Antifa activist was a Trump supporter? That handful of extremist Trump supporters who rioted were just useful idiots for the planners of that riot. Obviously they were instigated, however not by Trump. More likely they were instigated by non-Trump supporters.

Maxine Waters had nothing to do with it.
I made no suggestion whatsoever that Mad Maxine had any involvement in what took place on January 6. Try reading what I post before you pop off on it. My point is that if you think Trump instigated a riot, you should feel much worse about Mad Maxine. For several months she has been making public statements, actually rants that can be taken as incitement, most recently telling the anarchist mobs to remain in the streets if the Chauvin verdict did not go the way she wanted.

When TDS clouds your objectivity, you make nonsensical statements.
Trying to deal with you in the realm of reality is what is nonsensical. That is your TDS.

Maxone Waters was injected into this by you. You stand guilty of placing her in a discussion where she is not a factor.

Trump is a bleeding red asshole and has infected the nation with his cancerous disease. I only hope we can overcome it and survive.

Trying to deal with you in the realm of reality is what is nonsensical. That is your TDS.

Maxone Waters was injected into this by you. You stand guilty of placing her in a discussion where she is not a factor.

Trump is a bleeding red asshole and has infected the nation with his cancerous disease. I only hope we can overcome it and survive.
As usual, you are not making any sense whatsoever. That you do not accept Mad Maxine Water's behavior as an example of what you accuse Trump of is on you. If you are going to accuse Trump of stirring up radicals, common sense and fairness suggests Mad Maxine Waters should be included. That she had nothing to do with the Capitol riots is meaningless. Her rhetoric is stirring up the Antifa/BLM anarchists who are rioting and burning the inner cities. Your problem is that you hate Trump with such a passion that you cannot see straight.

As usual, you are not making any sense whatsoever. That you do not accept Mad Maxine Water's behavior as an example of what you accuse Trump of is on you. If you are going to accuse Trump of stirring up radicals, common sense and fairness suggests Mad Maxine Waters should be included. That she had nothing to do with the Capitol riots is meaningless. Her rhetoric is stirring up the Antifa/BLM anarchists who are rioting and burning the inner cities. Your problem is that you hate Trump with such a passion that you cannot see straight.
Maxine Waters might be your personal obsession but she had nothing to do with the subject being discussed. It is sad that you suffer from this disability and it has rendered you unable to see the facts.

My hate of Trump is very rational behavior based on a lifetime of factual study of political science and history. American patriotism demands hatred of this reeking scumbag who threatened the very fabric of our beloved nation. It is a sign of the growing mental illness of the many members of the right wing population that Trump got so many votes after clearly exposing his litany of shortcomings and criminal tendencies to the nation. Thank heaven the rational patriots outnumbered the right wing mental cases.

Maxine Waters might be your personal obsession but she had nothing to do with the subject being discussed. It is sad that you suffer from this disability and it has rendered you unable to see the facts.

I am not on trial and am guilty of nothing. And If you think I have an obsession with Mad Maxine Waters, you do not really belong on a political forum. Politicians are fair game. Mad Maxine has injected herself with her insane rants as recent as the last two weeks. If anyone has an obsession, it's you with Trump.

My hate of Trump is very rational behavior based on a lifetime of factual study of political science and history. American patriotism demands hatred of this reeking scumbag who threatened the very fabric of our beloved nation. It is a sign of the growing mental illness of the many members of the right wing population that Trump got so many votes after clearly exposing his litany of shortcomings and criminal tendencies to the nation. Thank heaven the rational patriots outnumbered the right wing mental cases.

That is one of the most irrational rants I have ever read on a talkboard, especially where you pretty much suggest that everyone who voted for Trump has a mental illness. You clearly lack a rational understanding of the secret to Trump's success in 2016. You think he was some sort of "pied piper". What you seem unable to work out is that Trump was a populist candidate, more or less a brash version of Ronald Reagan. The country had grown tied of establishment politicians promising everything and delivering nothing. And keep in mind he still managed to get over 70 million votes in 2020. The populist movement is not over.

Back
Top Bottom